December 20, 2014 | 1239 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a big fan of the eos balms, especially this one and the sweet mint. I can see why some people might not be drawn to this scent - it IS pretty sweet. However, I really like lemon stuff, so this is right up my alley.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 6:10:00 AM More reviews by pb84

This is the worst lip balm I have ever used so far. I particularly used the lemon drop and my friends told me same story on their versions.
First off, it has no moiturizer on your lips. It just sits there, not sinking and help your lips. Like some said, it's waxy and once it's gone, you lip is not improved one bit.
Packaging is cute, get dirty in 3 days. I would have overlooked its flaw that you won't be able to use it when you're reaching the bottom. But the quality is too bad that that making this lip balm way to expensive and tolerate any other flaws.
Don't buy it. Get Nivea, MAybeline baby lips or vaseline or honey. All of them work. But not this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this 6 months ago. It is way too hard of a product to be a lip balm. Nothing gets applied to my lips, no matter how hard I apply. Yuck!!! I tossed it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Aprial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It has really cute packaging, however the outside does get dirty very easily. It has a really lovely scent, I totally love it! But as lip balm, it doesn't do much for me. My lips felt more waxy than moisturized when I put it on. I can't tell how well the SPF worked, my lips don't get burned easily. I will not repurchased, there are better products out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love the cute packaging. I love the delicious smell. I love that it has SPF and does not turn my lips white or look ghostly. A +

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

My friend had given this to me as a gift and I was really excited to find a lemon scented lip balm sphere; however the consistency of this lip balm is very poor. It does not glide on smoothly and the hydration wears off in about 2-3 hours. I would save my money and try a different brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by nainaik

I'll admit, it made my lips look a tad dry at first, but after you warm the sphere up in your hands for a little bit, it applies nicely and smoothly. I love that it has SPF 15, too!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by michellesayshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First, the design of this product made the lip balm difficult to use, especially as you get closer to the bottom. You cannot use the last of the lip balm unless you first put it on your finger (a little unsanitary and defeats the purpose of having it in an applicable form. Second, the lip balm is pretty waxy and leaves your lips feeling waxy rather than moisturized. I would rather use another lip balm that leaves my lips moisturized and protected from the sun rather than a lip balm that appeals to its consumers through packaging rather than their product.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by edmineralsgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This one is my favorite out of all the eos balms. It goes on very thick and waxy. Some may find that to be a con, but I love it because the moisturizing feeling lasts a long time. It doesn't feel slippery like other balms. and it also smells great!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by veryvintage

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Terrible terrible lip balm. I bought it because of the cute packaging and it dries my lips out.