Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 7/13/2012 1:17:00 AM

I've used this for months and I love it! I'm an NW 15 and it adds the perfect amount of color to my skin! It's not too shimmery or overpowering in any way. Very nice pigmentation and affordable. I'll most definitely continue to repurchase :)

on 7/10/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

After running out of my beloved NARS Orgasm, I decided to give this a whirl. I have to admit, my affair with Orgasm ended because after prolonged use, the "shimmer" to me seemed like pure glitter. I couldn't stand it anymore.

Although this looks odd in the packaging, it looks AMAZING on my skin. I am NC15/NC20 at MAC. This is pigmented, but buildable - which I adore. I had to put a lot of work into blending out Orgasm to make it look at least somewhat natural. With Santa Rose however, I can get the perfect, natural glow with minimal effort. Brilliant.

on 7/7/2012 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Three words: Dupe for Orgasm.

on 7/7/2012 7:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely love this blush. I'm not usually a fan of shimmery blushes, but this one is an exception because the shimmer is not over-the-top, and because the gorgeous colour makes up for it. It is very pigmented, lasts very well on my skin, and is very affordable. I will definietly repurchase this blush if i ever run out of it.

on 6/20/2012 10:04:00 AM

This color is so pretty, stays on, but isn't that highly pigmented for a blush, but for the price I would buy again!

on 5/23/2012 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Rimmel must have reformulated this blush. I have an old pan of it from probably four or five years ago, and the color is gorgeous, the texture silky, and the sparkle minimal. The original Santa Rose is a flattering peachy pink with a hint of sparkle. The new Santa Rose I bought recently is a totally different color. It's now a muddier, an orange-y pink color that was a sparkly mess on me.

I would have gladly repurchased the original, but the new Santa Rose is terrible.

on 5/15/2012 12:11:00 PM

This is one of those dirt cheap emergency make up buys. Normally, they are a total disaster area, but not this one. It's an ideal 'natural flush' shade for my fair skin (no darker than NC20) and is perfect with pinky or red lip colours (I use more peachy/coral tones with corally lip shades to avoid an 80's style colour clash).

The pigmentation is fine on my skintone. Not so 'loud' that i look like a clown with half a swipe, but not so feeble that I need half the pot to do the job.

Lasting power not so great, I need to reapply halfway through the day, but the price is SO reasonable that I can more than forgive that.

Packaging is what you'd expect from a budget brand, nothing luxe or special; functional and to the point. No frills; no brush, no mirror but so what? Compact brushes are utterly useless 99.9% of the time and I carry a mirror in my MU bag anyway [shrug].

on 4/12/2012 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is the only blush I use. I am fair skinned and most other blushes are overwhelming, but this one goes on just right. All I need is one brush stroke over my cheeks and I am good to go.

on 3/30/2012 2:04:00 PM

I bought this based on comments out here, and I wasn't disappointed. The color in the package is lighter and oranger than I usually buy, but I really like it on my fair skin. It's buildable and lasts as long as any other blushes I've worn.

I had trouble finding it in stores. After looking around I found it at Target.

on 3/13/2012 2:10:00 PM

Great, buildable color. Works perfectly on my super pale, neutral skin (it's not too pink, not too peach), but I agree with others that it would probably look great on just about anybody. I'm normally terrified of blush and just never use it, though I'm always told I need to (I'm super pale and don't want to look like a clown!)- this is the first blush that looks nice enough and is easy enough to apply that I finally wear blush on a daily basis. Gives the perfect dewy (not shimmery!) finish that leaves your face looking neither too matte nor too made up. Packaging is fine; brush isn't great (but what pre-packaged blush brush is?). Highly recommend, and at four bucks, you've got little to lose!

Popular Blush Products