November 26, 2014 | 954 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by satin828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A girlfriend with amazingly long lashes recommended this one to me. While it's not HG mascara, it does really make my lashes healthy. It lengthens nicely with several generous coats. While it doesn't seem to hold the curl from the lash curler very well, it curls lashes a bit on its own. I haven't had problems with clumping, but I don't get much volume either. It does tend to flake a little. I find that it washes off fairly easily - I just use regular face wash, no eye makeup remover whatsoever.

What I really love about this mascara is how it makes my lashes healthy and strong. I've really noticed a difference - I have been using this mascara every day for the past 2 years and haven't seen a fallen lash since. My lashes have grown a bit longer and fuller as well.

Finally, one tube lasts forever. I have naturally thin and short lashes so I use a lot of mascara every day, and each tube lasts at least a year. When the consistency is too thick, I just add a drop or two of eye drops. Overall, this is a great everyday mascara for keeping your lashes healthy and strong but use a more dramatic more for going out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Found this at target for 1.97 on clearance. It lengthens my eyelashes well without clumps or being unnatural. No flakes either. Very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by sophieelizabethx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! I have medium-length lashes and it makes them really long and full without being really fake-looking like some others do. I don't have any trouble getting it off, I don't even use makeup remover, I just wash my face with my Garnier 3-in-1 face mask and wash, and it comes right off (:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I love this mascara. After finding my beloved Revlon Fabulash had been discontinued, I ventured out to try this one. I love it! Recommended it to my mom and she said she even noticed her lashes were longer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the brush but the formula is flaky. It doesn't last well, it flakes after 5 hours. And it is difficult to remove. I'm throwing the tube. I don't want to waste time on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Overall, this is an okay mascara. It's not something I would seek to purchase again. I do prefer a thicker brush because I have large eyes (and a tendency towards clumsiness). My main complaint is the formula smudged under my eyes easily yet was impossible to fully remove. Unsolved Mystery.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by tante_v

This gets a big thumbs-down from me. I bought it on a whim without reading any reviews (big mistake--when will I learn?). Firstly, the brush is huge, which made me excited because I thought it would help get all of my fine, thin, blonde lashes. Unfortunately it just means I get a ton of mascara all over my upper lids and below my eyes. My biggest problem with it is that even the non-waterproof version is impossible to get off. At night, I use eye makeup remover, then wash my face, and then have to use Q-tips again to get more mascara off. In the morning, there are STILL mascara smudges under my eyes. No thanks. I don't want to have to fight so hard to remove a mascara that does nothing remarkable for my lashes. In the bin it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by yellowpanda79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have searched for years for a new mascara to replace my HG Full 'N Soft which was sadly discontinued in Canada. I have finally found my match in Grow Luscious. This wand is bigger than a 'standard' mascara; however it's still not as big as Diorshow mascara and people rave about that one, although I have no idea why (I tried Dior and was very disappointed). This mascara gives me long, fluttery lashes like I've never had - not even with Full 'N Soft! You don't need to apply layers of it to get the right amount and the clumping is minimal (if at all) and easy to clean up. I wear this all day and find it does not transfer or run yet it is very easy to wash off at the end of the night. I couldn't love this product more and for the price, it's just perfect! I'm buying this for life!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by moozy94

This is the worst mascara I've ever tried. It's clumpy,too wet and didn't do much for my lashes. It only adds length if I let it dry and layered a different mascara on top and it makes your lashes crispy after a while! Horrible mascara! Would never buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jesjes0090

I really like this mascara! This plus jordana best lash extreme volume mascara on top= HG!