September 22, 2014 | 1470 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I love this mascara. After finding my beloved Revlon Fabulash had been discontinued, I ventured out to try this one. I love it! Recommended it to my mom and she said she even noticed her lashes were longer!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the brush but the formula is flaky. It doesn't last well, it flakes after 5 hours. And it is difficult to remove. I'm throwing the tube. I don't want to waste time on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Overall, this is an okay mascara. It's not something I would seek to purchase again. I do prefer a thicker brush because I have large eyes (and a tendency towards clumsiness). My main complaint is the formula smudged under my eyes easily yet was impossible to fully remove. Unsolved Mystery.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by tante_v

This gets a big thumbs-down from me. I bought it on a whim without reading any reviews (big mistake--when will I learn?). Firstly, the brush is huge, which made me excited because I thought it would help get all of my fine, thin, blonde lashes. Unfortunately it just means I get a ton of mascara all over my upper lids and below my eyes. My biggest problem with it is that even the non-waterproof version is impossible to get off. At night, I use eye makeup remover, then wash my face, and then have to use Q-tips again to get more mascara off. In the morning, there are STILL mascara smudges under my eyes. No thanks. I don't want to have to fight so hard to remove a mascara that does nothing remarkable for my lashes. In the bin it goes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by yellowpanda79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have searched for years for a new mascara to replace my HG Full 'N Soft which was sadly discontinued in Canada. I have finally found my match in Grow Luscious. This wand is bigger than a 'standard' mascara; however it's still not as big as Diorshow mascara and people rave about that one, although I have no idea why (I tried Dior and was very disappointed). This mascara gives me long, fluttery lashes like I've never had - not even with Full 'N Soft! You don't need to apply layers of it to get the right amount and the clumping is minimal (if at all) and easy to clean up. I wear this all day and find it does not transfer or run yet it is very easy to wash off at the end of the night. I couldn't love this product more and for the price, it's just perfect! I'm buying this for life!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by moozy94

This is the worst mascara I've ever tried. It's clumpy,too wet and didn't do much for my lashes. It only adds length if I let it dry and layered a different mascara on top and it makes your lashes crispy after a while! Horrible mascara! Would never buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by jesjes0090

I really like this mascara! This plus jordana best lash extreme volume mascara on top= HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by realitydust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised to see a lot of negative reviews on this mascara. It all comes down to preference I guess. I see Revlon's Grow Luscious (the wand, formula and application) as the younger step-sister to Benefit Bad Gal. I use Bad Gal went I'm going out and want dramatic thickness and volume, and I use this Revlon mascara on a day-to-day basis..work/school, etc. It mainly lengthens and lifts my lashes, holds a curl, and looks flattering while still looking relatively "natural."
As for the claim of growing longer lashes, I haven't seen a dramatic difference in that department but definitely see that my lashes are less brittle.

It's fairly cheap at Walmart or most drugstores, so it's worth a try. I think it's a solid daily mascara!

*UPDATE*
After a few weeks of almost daily use I have in fact noticed a slight increase in my lash length! They also appear healthlier/ less brittle.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by NitaJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was very disappointing, the packaging looks great but this mascara is quite possibly one of the worst mascara I have ever used! I went from using Mabelline Colossal to this and what a contrast! This mascara failed to lengthen or thicken my lashes and I did not like the shimmer, I have yet to notice any growth in my eyelashes as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by SavyB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The sad thing about this mascara is the formula actually works & does make your lashes grow a considerable amount BUT the brush is waaaay too big! Obviously, the majority of women buying this product are trying to grow their lashes, so making a huge brush for our tiny, little lashes was a huge mistake Revlon! It's unfortunate because I did notice lash growth after a couple months. Also, it gets a little flakey. I feel like it runs out super quick too... probably because of that dang brush! Sheesh!