Revlon Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 10/7/2013 5:15:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

i found this mascara to be a good mascara, quite expensive with it being around the $20 mark,
i found this to be a more natural mascara, it wasn't a full volume maximiser mascara but it did the job nicely. it did extend my lashes without clumping making it a real natural look.

on 9/27/2013 7:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A girlfriend with amazingly long lashes recommended this one to me. While it's not HG mascara, it does really make my lashes healthy. It lengthens nicely with several generous coats. While it doesn't seem to hold the curl from the lash curler very well, it curls lashes a bit on its own. I haven't had problems with clumping, but I don't get much volume either. It does tend to flake a little. I find that it washes off fairly easily - I just use regular face wash, no eye makeup remover whatsoever.

What I really love about this mascara is how it makes my lashes healthy and strong. I've really noticed a difference - I have been using this mascara every day for the past 2 years and haven't seen a fallen lash since. My lashes have grown a bit longer and fuller as well.

Finally, one tube lasts forever. I have naturally thin and short lashes so I use a lot of mascara every day, and each tube lasts at least a year. When the consistency is too thick, I just add a drop or two of eye drops. Overall, this is a great everyday mascara for keeping your lashes healthy and strong but use a more dramatic more for going out.

Found this at target for 1.97 on clearance. It lengthens my eyelashes well without clumps or being unnatural. No flakes either. Very pleased.

I love this product! I have medium-length lashes and it makes them really long and full without being really fake-looking like some others do. I don't have any trouble getting it off, I don't even use makeup remover, I just wash my face with my Garnier 3-in-1 face mask and wash, and it comes right off (:

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara. After finding my beloved Revlon Fabulash had been discontinued, I ventured out to try this one. I love it! Recommended it to my mom and she said she even noticed her lashes were longer!

on 9/6/2013 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I liked the brush but the formula is flaky. It doesn't last well, it flakes after 5 hours. And it is difficult to remove. I'm throwing the tube. I don't want to waste time on it.

on 8/2/2013 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Overall, this is an okay mascara. It's not something I would seek to purchase again. I do prefer a thicker brush because I have large eyes (and a tendency towards clumsiness). My main complaint is the formula smudged under my eyes easily yet was impossible to fully remove. Unsolved Mystery.

on 7/25/2013 8:20:00 AM

This gets a big thumbs-down from me. I bought it on a whim without reading any reviews (big mistake--when will I learn?). Firstly, the brush is huge, which made me excited because I thought it would help get all of my fine, thin, blonde lashes. Unfortunately it just means I get a ton of mascara all over my upper lids and below my eyes. My biggest problem with it is that even the non-waterproof version is impossible to get off. At night, I use eye makeup remover, then wash my face, and then have to use Q-tips again to get more mascara off. In the morning, there are STILL mascara smudges under my eyes. No thanks. I don't want to have to fight so hard to remove a mascara that does nothing remarkable for my lashes. In the bin it goes.

on 7/21/2013 11:08:00 PM

I have searched for years for a new mascara to replace my HG Full 'N Soft which was sadly discontinued in Canada. I have finally found my match in Grow Luscious. This wand is bigger than a 'standard' mascara; however it's still not as big as Diorshow mascara and people rave about that one, although I have no idea why (I tried Dior and was very disappointed). This mascara gives me long, fluttery lashes like I've never had - not even with Full 'N Soft! You don't need to apply layers of it to get the right amount and the clumping is minimal (if at all) and easy to clean up. I wear this all day and find it does not transfer or run yet it is very easy to wash off at the end of the night. I couldn't love this product more and for the price, it's just perfect! I'm buying this for life!

on 6/29/2013 3:03:00 PM

This is the worst mascara I've ever tried. It's clumpy,too wet and didn't do much for my lashes. It only adds length if I let it dry and layered a different mascara on top and it makes your lashes crispy after a while! Horrible mascara! Would never buy it again