Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 4/1/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I don't know if I got a bad batch, but these were so dry. I tried these when I had on nothing but regular washable mascara. They did nothing. I actually bought these accidentally from drugstore.com. I meant to buy the moisturizing pads, which are my HG makeup removers.

on 2/18/2013 2:51:00 AM

I really love these little pads. They remove mascara faster than anything I've tried before. Sometimes if I'm wearing a lot of makeup, I might have to use an extra pad, but one little disk gets 95% of it. Mind you, however, that I don't do waterproof mascara. Like others have said, it does sting my eyes, but that goes away as soon as I rinse my eyes. You can get a container of 120 of these for peanuts at the drugstore, rather than using more waste with cotton pads, etc. So convenient and effective!

on 1/27/2013 3:10:00 AM

These wipes really sting my eyes. On top of that, it is a real battle to remove my waterproof mascara. The convenience concept of having a wipe ready to use to remove eye makeup is a great idea, but their remover just doesn't work.

on 1/20/2013 7:32:00 PM

Worst product that Paula Begoun has ever recommended. This product is for the eye yet it contains Benzyl Alcohol. Yes, it is at the end of the ingredients list, however, BENZYL ALCOHOL NEAR THE EYE???*** REALLY??? Not me. This irritated my skin for three days. I am red, stinging and itchy. I will not purchase this again.

on 1/19/2013 10:13:00 AM

I got a sample when I bought Get up and Grow mascara. The pads were very moist (a plus), but the pads are so small and thin it was very hard to just get one at a time, but hey, they were free I'll try them. I should have read the reviews here before I tried them. What a mistake, my eyes started burning out of their sockets. Stay far away from these!!!!!! In the garbage they go!

on 1/14/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I did not like these at all. First of all, they are so thin that I needed to use about three of them to remove my eye make-up. And I don't wear a ton! Second of all, they smell really bad of alcohol. And third, they burned my eyes. I don't recommend these. I returned them to Rite Aid today.

on 1/4/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OK, I guess I would buy them again for travel. I wear a lot of eye makeup (gel eyeliner with a few coats of mascara and eyeshadow with primer) and one pad doesnt cut it. I felt like it was soaked with remover though, and I would prefer more pad with the same amount of remover. I always get some in my eye while trying to get everything off. I prefer neutrogena's eye makeup remover with a cotton ball.

I am in love with these eye makeup remover wipes. My mom has used them forever, and now this is all I use. I have tried Dollar store makeup removers, and it was super scratchy and irritating. These aren't like that at all! The wipes are moisturizing but not greasy, and if I'm lazy (usually) I use this remove my face makeup (Shhh..don't tell). It doesn't break me out at all! <3 Also, usually these are on sale BOGO :)

on 11/13/2012 4:18:00 PM

These are so SO convenient!!! No cotton ball/liquid mess. I have found they remove my (non-waterproof) eye makeup wonderfully with no tugging or pulling on my eye area! I typically use 1 pad per eye when I'm wearing heavier makeup (eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara). I can get away with just using 1 pad for both eyes if I'm just wearing mascara. The only down side is they don't work well with waterproof mascaras without having to tug like crazy. Also - Ulta carries "bonus sized" jars with 120 pads for about a dollar more than the normal size (80 pads I think). If you wait till you get a coupon, you can score these awesome guys for less than $5!

on 10/13/2012 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I discovered this product a couple of years ago and has been religiously using ever since. It removes even the most stubborn makeup, doesn't stink, doesn't feel oily on your skin and is of a perfect size. I travel a lot for work and always keep that little cylinder in my suitcase - super convenient. Just purchased 2 more at Ulta, at 'buy 1 get 50% off the 2nd' deal.