November 27, 2014 | 1393 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by cami367

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OK, I guess I would buy them again for travel. I wear a lot of eye makeup (gel eyeliner with a few coats of mascara and eyeshadow with primer) and one pad doesnt cut it. I felt like it was soaked with remover though, and I would prefer more pad with the same amount of remover. I always get some in my eye while trying to get everything off. I prefer neutrogena's eye makeup remover with a cotton ball.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by faithsmakeupmadness

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I am in love with these eye makeup remover wipes. My mom has used them forever, and now this is all I use. I have tried Dollar store makeup removers, and it was super scratchy and irritating. These aren't like that at all! The wipes are moisturizing but not greasy, and if I'm lazy (usually) I use this remove my face makeup (Shhh..don't tell). It doesn't break me out at all! <3 Also, usually these are on sale BOGO :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by AmberSkyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are so SO convenient!!! No cotton ball/liquid mess. I have found they remove my (non-waterproof) eye makeup wonderfully with no tugging or pulling on my eye area! I typically use 1 pad per eye when I'm wearing heavier makeup (eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara). I can get away with just using 1 pad for both eyes if I'm just wearing mascara. The only down side is they don't work well with waterproof mascaras without having to tug like crazy. Also - Ulta carries "bonus sized" jars with 120 pads for about a dollar more than the normal size (80 pads I think). If you wait till you get a coupon, you can score these awesome guys for less than $5!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Coccolina

I discovered this product a couple of years ago and has been religiously using ever since. It removes even the most stubborn makeup, doesn't stink, doesn't feel oily on your skin and is of a perfect size. I travel a lot for work and always keep that little cylinder in my suitcase - super convenient. Just purchased 2 more at Ulta, at 'buy 1 get 50% off the 2nd' deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Mguthrie0206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I buy these all the time, they are my go-to for removing eye makeup. They are also great if you wear concealer under your eyes (for bags or whatever). They do a great job of removing most products, although if you have waterproof mascara on it takes a little elbow grease. Just be careful to have your eye CLOSED when you swipe/rub, as it can irritate if you get the solution in your eye. Wonderful for daily use, I swear by these and have not found a suitable alternative.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do NOT like these. Yes they take off all the eye makeup BUT they sting and irritate my eyes SO bad even if im being careful no matter what it hurts so much!!! Dont use these there are so many other makeup removers that dont hurt your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These would have to be the worst eye pads I have ever used.

Firstly trying to separate the individual pads is near impossible and totally frustrating.

Secondly they don't remove all traces of eye makeup.

Thirdly they sting, my eyes were so red and irritated by the time I finished I could hardly see.

I don't take chances with my eyes, these went straight in the bin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by TrainedDreamer

Usually I stray from angry, harsh reviews because I feel like its unfair to the company to at least state one of the pros about whichever product. But with this, I just can not.

Almay Oil-Free MU Remover Pads were $5 at my local grocery store. The size of the pads is a total joke, as theyre only a little bit bigger than a quarter. This container would last me maybe a week. On top of that, the liquid part (MU remover) is completely inefficient. It does a poor job at removing any of my long lasting foundation. I end up needing to follow up with other MU removers.

The ingredients in this burn my skin. I can totally understand why others have referred to these as "battery acid pads". Haha. It's so true. & my skin, is left with a harsh film on top. I eventually break out.

If you have sensitive skin & wear more than a pin-head sized amount of make up...stay away from these.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by PeachFuzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My eyes have this awkward thing against eye make up remover. They get all red and dry and flaky and really really really mad. This stuff pissed of my eyes for sure. It also forgot to remove my eye mu! so in the end I had red pissed off eyes and mascara and eyeliner still on. It's a no go!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by lovecats90

I bought these on a whim to take with me traveling. They did an okay job removing my eyeshadow and liner, but mascara was a no-go. Oh did I mention, they started to make my eyes BURN after a few swipes trying to remove the excess makeup. Not a fan. I'll stick to my albolene...