Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 1/20/2013 7:32:00 PM

Worst product that Paula Begoun has ever recommended. This product is for the eye yet it contains Benzyl Alcohol. Yes, it is at the end of the ingredients list, however, BENZYL ALCOHOL NEAR THE EYE???*** REALLY??? Not me. This irritated my skin for three days. I am red, stinging and itchy. I will not purchase this again.

on 1/19/2013 10:13:00 AM

I got a sample when I bought Get up and Grow mascara. The pads were very moist (a plus), but the pads are so small and thin it was very hard to just get one at a time, but hey, they were free I'll try them. I should have read the reviews here before I tried them. What a mistake, my eyes started burning out of their sockets. Stay far away from these!!!!!! In the garbage they go!

on 1/14/2013 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I did not like these at all. First of all, they are so thin that I needed to use about three of them to remove my eye make-up. And I don't wear a ton! Second of all, they smell really bad of alcohol. And third, they burned my eyes. I don't recommend these. I returned them to Rite Aid today.

on 1/4/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OK, I guess I would buy them again for travel. I wear a lot of eye makeup (gel eyeliner with a few coats of mascara and eyeshadow with primer) and one pad doesnt cut it. I felt like it was soaked with remover though, and I would prefer more pad with the same amount of remover. I always get some in my eye while trying to get everything off. I prefer neutrogena's eye makeup remover with a cotton ball.

I am in love with these eye makeup remover wipes. My mom has used them forever, and now this is all I use. I have tried Dollar store makeup removers, and it was super scratchy and irritating. These aren't like that at all! The wipes are moisturizing but not greasy, and if I'm lazy (usually) I use this remove my face makeup (Shhh..don't tell). It doesn't break me out at all! <3 Also, usually these are on sale BOGO :)

on 11/13/2012 4:18:00 PM

These are so SO convenient!!! No cotton ball/liquid mess. I have found they remove my (non-waterproof) eye makeup wonderfully with no tugging or pulling on my eye area! I typically use 1 pad per eye when I'm wearing heavier makeup (eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara). I can get away with just using 1 pad for both eyes if I'm just wearing mascara. The only down side is they don't work well with waterproof mascaras without having to tug like crazy. Also - Ulta carries "bonus sized" jars with 120 pads for about a dollar more than the normal size (80 pads I think). If you wait till you get a coupon, you can score these awesome guys for less than $5!

on 10/13/2012 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I discovered this product a couple of years ago and has been religiously using ever since. It removes even the most stubborn makeup, doesn't stink, doesn't feel oily on your skin and is of a perfect size. I travel a lot for work and always keep that little cylinder in my suitcase - super convenient. Just purchased 2 more at Ulta, at 'buy 1 get 50% off the 2nd' deal.

on 10/10/2012 1:10:00 PM

I buy these all the time, they are my go-to for removing eye makeup. They are also great if you wear concealer under your eyes (for bags or whatever). They do a great job of removing most products, although if you have waterproof mascara on it takes a little elbow grease. Just be careful to have your eye CLOSED when you swipe/rub, as it can irritate if you get the solution in your eye. Wonderful for daily use, I swear by these and have not found a suitable alternative.

on 8/30/2012 3:39:00 AM

I really do NOT like these. Yes they take off all the eye makeup BUT they sting and irritate my eyes SO bad even if im being careful no matter what it hurts so much!!! Dont use these there are so many other makeup removers that dont hurt your eyes.

on 8/18/2012 11:43:00 PM

These would have to be the worst eye pads I have ever used.

Firstly trying to separate the individual pads is near impossible and totally frustrating.

Secondly they don't remove all traces of eye makeup.

Thirdly they sting, my eyes were so red and irritated by the time I finished I could hardly see.

I don't take chances with my eyes, these went straight in the bin.