October 24, 2014 | 1753 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Coral Crepe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing color. When I use all this up I am going to be so mad. I hope they come out with this again and again. It is so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by figgityfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Coral Crepe looks beautiful on my C3 or C4(when I'm tan) skin. If you want to go for a brighter look, layer the Mac pigments "pink bronze" or "melon" on top of Coral Crepe and put Constructivist paint pot in the crease and outer "v". It looks awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by ckussman

I heard really good reviews on this product and saw many makeup tutorials on it and decided I would try it. Corals can be tricky with my skin tone. I am blonde and have light to medium skin depending on how tan i am. I purchased this product a few months ago and it was way too orangey for my skin. However, now that i have some color in my face it looks absolutely gorgeous on the eye. The color is highly pigmented so you only need the slightest bit. This product will most certainly last a very long time. The MAC paint points in general are amazing. This one is a great one to pick up from the new collection if ur looking for a coral color that can be used pretty much anywhere on the face. Fair skin tones beware though, it will look too orange on your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2010 1:06:00 PM More reviews by MUAddictMel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love most of MAC's paint pots. They are dual functional as they are great primers and bases! This one is a lovely summer colour and very on trend, but if I'm picky it's a little on the dark side for my skin tone (I'm NW20). Would have been perfect for me if it was just a slightly lighter coral.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this orangey paintpot. It is nicely pigmented and little bit sheeny though not near as frosty as Bare study and Rubenesque. It looks matte on. I use it as a base for neutral beige shadows like MAC naked pigment and Bobbi Brown Beige shadow. It is also a great blush if you want to pack light.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by heyitskristie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this as a blush. I haven't tried it on my eyes yet because I just feel like it would look weird on my skintone but it gives the prettiest flush that really brightens my face and makes me look like I just went jogging. Love it :) Face is currently NC35 for reference

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by TopNote

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Beatiful warm muted coral. Took one lippie away because of the texture, to me its not as smooth as I would like it to be. It also does not apply well when using an eye primer Great alone but even better with blues, bronzes, hot pinks, golds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YES!!!! This is a lovely, lovely, lovely, paint pot. I love teaming this up with MAC's Expensive Pink/Twinks/Paradisco/Free to Be and use Soba or Folie (although very sheerly) on the crease with either Shroom or Ricepaper as a highlight. The look is a very beautiful summery look although I bet I could wear it all year round and it would still be appropriate (I live on a tropical island, it's summer 365 days a year, tee hee). For reference, I'm an NC42/43 with a dark lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Nynsnow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm NC42 and I've gotten a lot of compliments when I wear this. I like to pair it with a little Mac melon pigment on top with corduroy e/s in the crease, and sometimes shadowy lady e/s in the outer v. If I feel like it I'll smudge black eyeliner along my upper and lower lashes which looks great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by 4321lauren

Got this paint pot when I was picking up some products from To the Beach Collection. This was a spur of the moment purchase but based on all of the reviews here on MakeupAlley I'd knew it was a product I needed to have in my colection. Tried it on for the first time today and I must say it looks beautiful paired with Bronze eyeshadow. I put this all over my lid and Bronze in the crease and outer v. Right now this is one of my favorite looks so far.