MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

4.5

on 5/19/2013 5:44:00 PM

This is a nice color that most fair to medium skin tones would benefit from. It's a neutral pink shade. I am fair to light and love this blush. Ladies, if you like this one, you should also try the colors Tenderling & Springsheen. Tenderling is a lighter pink than Blushbaby and Springsheen is a gorgeous peach. They are all three considered Sheertone blushes, but the Springsheen is a Sheertone Shimmer. These three are always my go to colors since I wear mostly neutral shades. I wear MAC Studio Fix foundation (NW15 or NW20 in the summer).

on 5/18/2013 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an awesome everyday blush. I just picked this up recently and it's my new favorite everyday blush at the moment. I usually rotate MAC blushes and favor 1-2 for a while and right now I'm loving this. It doesn't look like much in the pan so I never paid attention to this when shopping for MAC blushes but decided to try it out because of the rave reviews. I am so surprised at how flattering this is! I would describe this color as a rosy tan color. It has a nice warm tone to it that is really flattering. I am about an NC30-NC35 and this gives me a naturally glowy look. I can apply it lightly for a natural look that makes people wonder if I'm even wearing blush or not. I can also build it up for a more noticeable beachy look. Love this!

This blusher is absolutely amazing! When the MAC artists recommended this shade for me, they all said it would look fantastic but I wasn't sure as I thought it was too dark for my pale skin. I was definitely wrong! This lovely colour compliments your cheeks and makes my cheekbones look more defined! I love it because you don't have to apply much for just a day time look but you can apply a lot more for a more striking, evening look. This dark pink wonder is a just have! Would definitely buy it again.

on 1/31/2013 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

because of the rave reviews on here I caved in and got this guy. I LOVE IT :D! It's so natural looking...paired this with MAC's lipstick in modesty was an amazing combination. I know for some of you guys prefer a more vibrant color but I love my natural colors. Smooth and pigmented, can't get any better than that.

I have acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out! This one's a keeper in my book for sure :D

on 12/14/2012 5:49:00 AM

If I were to choose only one blush I had to choose for ever, it would be this one. A universal shade: suits for warm and cool make up looks. The intensity is easily controlled. Very buildable.
***Other uses***: contouring if you have warm skin undertones, bronzer. I also use it as a shadow just to give a little bit of depth to the eye. Can be also used as a transition color with black eye-shadow.

on 11/25/2012 9:27:00 PM

Great blush! Beautiful color!

on 10/23/2012 11:38:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BLUSH on my skintone. I am asian and have fair-medium tone skin...with yellow undertones. I love this blush color on me. It is a sheertone warm brownish-pinkish color but not TOO pink...looks very natural on my face like a nice natural flush. You can definitely also build up the color to be intensified if you want to (almost like MAC Mocha effect). Thus, this is easily my HG blush. =)

on 10/8/2012 10:41:00 AM

This is a great, flushed pink blush on my NC30/C4 light tan asian complexion. It's reddish pink with brown undertones and I was worried it would enhance my broken capillaries, but instead of increasing redness (which happens with Mocha), it actually works with it and simply creates a nice pinky cheek. It looks extremely natural, like I just came in from the cold, and works with every lippie and has a fab texture. Very smooth with no powdery finish, sinks right into my skin and feels satiny. A new HG blush.

on 9/28/2012 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I'm giving this a three even though it looks fantastic, because it's too easily dupable, and too lightly pigmented to justify the price. This is a basic brownish pink that flatters most skin tones. On my nw30 skin it does look like my cheeks but better, but takes two swipes to show up.

I love the way this matte pinkish brown blush looks but it's just too easy to purchase a revlon blush which is the same thing for half the cost. This is why it receives a three. Most expensive makeup companies, such as NARS and Tarte, offer blushes with a strong pigmentation. MAC must be able to keep up with its competition if it wants to charge 20 bucks for a blush. This works like a 9 dollar blush. Won't repurchase.

on 9/27/2012 5:40:00 PM

What can I say...by far my favorite blush! Very pretty and natural but does give me a rosy color. I love it with Mac Pinkarat lipglass. On my way soon for my 3rd pot of this blush!! Update: went to look for another blush.... Only because I have been using this color for about 8 years now and wanted a change. I tested and tried Lancôme, Chanel, Estée Lauder, Clinique but still came back to Macs Blushbaby. What can I say it is a prett natural pinky beige color that truly goes with every lipgloss and eyeshawdow I have. Gotta luv it!!!!!! New update: 11-24-14 thought I would give Macs Mocha a try... Nope too red and dark! I realize I would be stupid to keep trying for a different blush. Blush baby is the best ever!!!! My holy grail forever!!

Popular Blush Products