March 2, 2015 | 1139 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by lucyrobertson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blusher is absolutely amazing! When the MAC artists recommended this shade for me, they all said it would look fantastic but I wasn't sure as I thought it was too dark for my pale skin. I was definitely wrong! This lovely colour compliments your cheeks and makes my cheekbones look more defined! I love it because you don't have to apply much for just a day time look but you can apply a lot more for a more striking, evening look. This dark pink wonder is a just have! Would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

because of the rave reviews on here I caved in and got this guy. I LOVE IT :D! It's so natural looking...paired this with MAC's lipstick in modesty was an amazing combination. I know for some of you guys prefer a more vibrant color but I love my natural colors. Smooth and pigmented, can't get any better than that.

I have acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out! This one's a keeper in my book for sure :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

If I were to choose only one blush I had to choose for ever, it would be this one. A universal shade: suits for warm and cool make up looks. The intensity is easily controlled. Very buildable.
***Other uses***: contouring if you have warm skin undertones, bronzer. I also use it as a shadow just to give a little bit of depth to the eye. Can be also used as a transition color with black eye-shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Dlrainer

Great blush! Beautiful color!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by littleann818

I LOVE THIS BLUSH on my skintone. I am asian and have fair-medium tone skin...with yellow undertones. I love this blush color on me. It is a sheertone warm brownish-pinkish color but not TOO pink...looks very natural on my face like a nice natural flush. You can definitely also build up the color to be intensified if you want to (almost like MAC Mocha effect). Thus, this is easily my HG blush. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

This is a great, flushed pink blush on my NC30/C4 light tan asian complexion. It's reddish pink with brown undertones and I was worried it would enhance my broken capillaries, but instead of increasing redness (which happens with Mocha), it actually works with it and simply creates a nice pinky cheek. It looks extremely natural, like I just came in from the cold, and works with every lippie and has a fab texture. Very smooth with no powdery finish, sinks right into my skin and feels satiny. A new HG blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm giving this a three even though it looks fantastic, because it's too easily dupable, and too lightly pigmented to justify the price. This is a basic brownish pink that flatters most skin tones. On my nw30 skin it does look like my cheeks but better, but takes two swipes to show up.

I love the way this matte pinkish brown blush looks but it's just too easy to purchase a revlon blush which is the same thing for half the cost. This is why it receives a three. Most expensive makeup companies, such as NARS and Tarte, offer blushes with a strong pigmentation. MAC must be able to keep up with its competition if it wants to charge 20 bucks for a blush. This works like a 9 dollar blush. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

What can I say...by far my favorite blush! Very pretty and natural but does give me a rosy color. I love it with Mac Pinkarat lipglass. On my way soon for my 3rd pot of this blush!! Update: went to look for another blush.... Only because I have been using this color for about 8 years now and wanted a change. I tested and tried Lancôme, Chanel, Estée Lauder, Clinique but still came back to Macs Blushbaby. What can I say it is a prett natural pinky beige color that truly goes with every lipgloss and eyeshawdow I have. Gotta luv it!!!!!! New update: 11-24-14 thought I would give Macs Mocha a try... Nope too red and dark! I realize I would be stupid to keep trying for a different blush. Blush baby is the best ever!!!! My holy grail forever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Teyris512

An MUA at MAC suggested this, and we had the same coloring. I tried it, and I think that this is a wonderful natural looking blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by brideie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an olive skinned brunette. I do not naturally have pink cheeks, so I need a blush that gives a natural looking "glow" rather than obviously bright cheeks.
This blush has been the best. It is sheer and warm toned without looking dirty. I find many warm toned blushes make my face look dirty. Many other blushes are too pink and look too obviously fake.
Blushbaby is my everyday blush, and I have repurchased many times.