February 27, 2015 | 1813 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

because of the rave reviews on here I caved in and got this guy. I LOVE IT :D! It's so natural looking...paired this with MAC's lipstick in modesty was an amazing combination. I know for some of you guys prefer a more vibrant color but I love my natural colors. Smooth and pigmented, can't get any better than that.

I have acne-prone skin and this doesn't break me out! This one's a keeper in my book for sure :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

If I were to choose only one blush I had to choose for ever, it would be this one. A universal shade: suits for warm and cool make up looks. The intensity is easily controlled. Very buildable.
***Other uses***: contouring if you have warm skin undertones, bronzer. I also use it as a shadow just to give a little bit of depth to the eye. Can be also used as a transition color with black eye-shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Dlrainer

Great blush! Beautiful color!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by littleann818

I LOVE THIS BLUSH on my skintone. I am asian and have fair-medium tone skin...with yellow undertones. I love this blush color on me. It is a sheertone warm brownish-pinkish color but not TOO pink...looks very natural on my face like a nice natural flush. You can definitely also build up the color to be intensified if you want to (almost like MAC Mocha effect). Thus, this is easily my HG blush. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 10:41:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

This is a great, flushed pink blush on my NC30/C4 light tan asian complexion. It's reddish pink with brown undertones and I was worried it would enhance my broken capillaries, but instead of increasing redness (which happens with Mocha), it actually works with it and simply creates a nice pinky cheek. It looks extremely natural, like I just came in from the cold, and works with every lippie and has a fab texture. Very smooth with no powdery finish, sinks right into my skin and feels satiny. A new HG blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Rhonda2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm giving this a three even though it looks fantastic, because it's too easily dupable, and too lightly pigmented to justify the price. This is a basic brownish pink that flatters most skin tones. On my nw30 skin it does look like my cheeks but better, but takes two swipes to show up.

I love the way this matte pinkish brown blush looks but it's just too easy to purchase a revlon blush which is the same thing for half the cost. This is why it receives a three. Most expensive makeup companies, such as NARS and Tarte, offer blushes with a strong pigmentation. MAC must be able to keep up with its competition if it wants to charge 20 bucks for a blush. This works like a 9 dollar blush. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

What can I say...by far my favorite blush! Very pretty and natural but does give me a rosy color. I love it with Mac Pinkarat lipglass. On my way soon for my 3rd pot of this blush!! Update: went to look for another blush.... Only because I have been using this color for about 8 years now and wanted a change. I tested and tried Lancôme, Chanel, Estée Lauder, Clinique but still came back to Macs Blushbaby. What can I say it is a prett natural pinky beige color that truly goes with every lipgloss and eyeshawdow I have. Gotta luv it!!!!!! New update: 11-24-14 thought I would give Macs Mocha a try... Nope too red and dark! I realize I would be stupid to keep trying for a different blush. Blush baby is the best ever!!!! My holy grail forever!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Teyris512

An MUA at MAC suggested this, and we had the same coloring. I tried it, and I think that this is a wonderful natural looking blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by brideie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am an olive skinned brunette. I do not naturally have pink cheeks, so I need a blush that gives a natural looking "glow" rather than obviously bright cheeks.
This blush has been the best. It is sheer and warm toned without looking dirty. I find many warm toned blushes make my face look dirty. Many other blushes are too pink and look too obviously fake.
Blushbaby is my everyday blush, and I have repurchased many times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this for myself for my wedding (NC20, dark brown hair, light brown eyes). It was suggested to me by the SA at a MAC counter and I felt compelled to buy it without really testing it first. I like blushes that give me a flushed, healthy "glow," but Blushbaby barely showed up on me. It pulled beige, and just looked dirty.

My mom is NW25ish, also brunette with light brown eyes, and Blushbaby looks spectacular on her. She ended up using it for my wedding, and she has this beautiful glow in all the pictures. It pulled pink and looked more rosy on her, like it's supposed to. This is like holy grail for her. So I personally won't use this or repurchase it, but I've seen that if you have the right coloring it can look beautiful!