LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

4.3

Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Limonene, Flavour. . . CASTOR SUGAR is very fine grain granulated sugar. . . This product contains NO Castor Oil.

on 8/14/2013 7:52:00 PM

Sure, you can make your own lip scrub, but . . . why? The taste is awesome; the end result even more so. I used this yesterday and my lips still feel great. I would say that you only need to use this once a week - - just be sure to follow up with some sort of lip conditioner for maximum results. Oh, and yes, lipstick and/or gloss goes on a lot smoother, even a few days later. I want to purchase some of the other flavors as well!

on 8/4/2013 7:04:00 PM

I LOVE this lip scrub by LUSH ! It is my absolute favorite. It smells and tastes so good. I use it nightly after brushing my teeth and before applying Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment and I wake up in the morning with soft, smooth lips. It is so easy, if not a bit messy, to apply, but I really don't mind. I have had the same pot for almost a month now, and I feel as though I have barely made a dent in it. I do wear lipstick almost daily, and I think that this product has helped my lipstick go on smoother and not settle in the lines. Originally, I thought that $9.95 USD for this tiny jar was a bit outrageous, but because it has helped, and I feel like I will definitely get my money's worth out of it, I will continue to repurchase.

on 7/22/2013 9:45:00 PM

Love this! Make me feel like I have baby lips. Definitely a daily routine and a repurchase :)

on 7/8/2013 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a nice scrub and does get rid of chapped lips, but for $10 i dont think it's worth it but I will probably repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

One little pot can last over six months, and it's so yummy!! This is one of my top five favorite Lush products. Really great for dry lips.

on 6/24/2013 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I know I could make my own lip scrub if I were feeling industrious, but I love the Mint Julips one from LUSH. It tastes fantastic - sweet minty chocolate. It comes in a cute little glass jar and doesn't get sticky or gross as I use it. I don't tend to ingest it when I use it, but I like that I could if I wanted to. It's coarse enough to do the job but not too rough on the lips. The price is decent when compared to other lip scrubs. I have not found one that I like more, including the more expensive ones I have tried. I have repurchased it and will probably continue to do so. The first one I bought lasted me a good six months, though I do not use it every day.

on 6/22/2013 12:22:00 PM

I recently purchased this lip scrub and have enjoyed using it. It is a cute little pot but not the most effective, I hate having to dig out the perfect amount and often use to much. I do enjoy that it leaves nice moisture on your lips, but not so much that it effects your lipstick application (as some chapsticks will). I also struggle with my pours around my lips getting clogged, because I wear so much lipstick and this really helps with that. I will use it twice a day if wearing a dark color. Unfortunately when I went to buy this product I was looking for the Sweet Lips, which they didn't have. I am not as fond of the Mint Julip texture, as it is more fine. Also the taste to for me is rather disgusting. So when saying I would repurchase, I would but probably try a different flavor. Luckily if you go to lush, they will happily let you try anything on, so you can choose for yourself!

on 6/16/2013 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE this! My lips were always dry and chapped but this buffed them to beauty! I think it's a little pricey for what it is though.

on 6/1/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always have chapped lips. I've tried using a dry soft toothbrush, and it just worked okay. $9.95 for a lip scrub IS silly. I decided to treat myself because of all the raves, so I gave in and forked out the cash. It will last a long time, even with nightly use. Its key to not have wet hands, it'll make the sugar hard and clump. I really this product. Its a mint chocolate flavor, which is alright- better than no flavor I suppose. Would not repurchase based on price, and also I think this one container will last!

on 5/31/2013 3:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I didn't like this the product it is messy and sticky, I suffer from dry lips anyway and this just made it a lot worse. It didn't really take the flakey bits of my lips it just plain made my lips massively dry. I won't be repurchasing this

Popular Lip Treatments