LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

4.3

Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Limonene, Flavour. . . CASTOR SUGAR is very fine grain granulated sugar. . . This product contains NO Castor Oil.

on 11/13/2013 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoyed the mint taste and scent. I just can't justify buying something I can probably make myself. It probably wouldn't be as delicious but it would essentially work the same to mix some sugar and olive oil (probably more moisturizing) it was a nice treat to have and it did it's purpose! But I don't think I'd ever buy again.

on 10/29/2013 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I used to have super dry and flaky lips but after using this my lips totally smoothed out! I heard the rave reviews on YouTube but I never bought it for myself because of the price. However I got it as a bithday present and it really makes a difference combined with a lip balm! The packaging is cute, but can be a bit messy.

on 10/23/2013 3:46:00 PM

I have extremely dry lips. It's so bad that when I put on lipstick it sticks to the dry flakes on my lips and looks terrible!! I have tried other lip scrubs before but they all seem to make my lips even more dry. My mom got me this lip scrub for Christmas as a stocking stuffer and I absolutely LOVE it!! I use it morning and night. In the morning I scrub my lips and put on lip balm before I start my makeup and then put on my lipstick at the end. At night I scrub right before bed and put on my lip balm. My lips have never felt smoother. Since using this my lipstick glide on effortlessly and i even started using some lipstains which I used to avoid because of my super dry lips. And last but not least this tastes AMAZING!! Some people have said it tastes like mint chocolate but I dont think it does. Its definitely sweet and minty but I don't taste chocolate. Overall amazing product that I can't live without. I will most definitely repurchase

on 10/14/2013 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've repurchased this already. It does its job well, however, I don't care much for the packaging as it's messy and gets everywhere. It's hard to scoop out.

on 9/6/2013 2:10:00 PM

I seriously am addicted to this lip scrub. I love how my lips feel after applying it. The tingling sensation and the softness. It's just perfect. My lips often crack and its rough. After using this, its soft ! Unlike other mint products, the mint flavor in this product is just right. Would definitely purchase it again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was extremely worried this product wouldn't live up to it's hype but I was most certainly wrong! I only have to use this product maybe once a day with Vaseline and my lips stay moisturized for the rest of the day, even if I use lipstick. It is a bit pricey in my opinion, but honestly, a little goes a long way because you don't have to use a lot of product. I gave the packaging 3 lippies because of how you have to dip your finger into the container, which some people dislike for sanitary reasons (although I don't mind it) and the fact that it can be slightly messy because the product gets on the rim of the container and makes it gritty. The product has a mint-chocolate smell and tastes sweet and light (yes, TASTES. You can lick it off when your done!). This is one of my first LUSH products and I'm totally hooked! Would definitely buy again!

on 8/14/2013 7:52:00 PM

Sure, you can make your own lip scrub, but . . . why? The taste is awesome; the end result even more so. I used this yesterday and my lips still feel great. I would say that you only need to use this once a week - - just be sure to follow up with some sort of lip conditioner for maximum results. Oh, and yes, lipstick and/or gloss goes on a lot smoother, even a few days later. I want to purchase some of the other flavors as well!

on 8/4/2013 7:04:00 PM

I LOVE this lip scrub by LUSH ! It is my absolute favorite. It smells and tastes so good. I use it nightly after brushing my teeth and before applying Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment and I wake up in the morning with soft, smooth lips. It is so easy, if not a bit messy, to apply, but I really don't mind. I have had the same pot for almost a month now, and I feel as though I have barely made a dent in it. I do wear lipstick almost daily, and I think that this product has helped my lipstick go on smoother and not settle in the lines. Originally, I thought that $9.95 USD for this tiny jar was a bit outrageous, but because it has helped, and I feel like I will definitely get my money's worth out of it, I will continue to repurchase.

on 7/22/2013 9:45:00 PM

Love this! Make me feel like I have baby lips. Definitely a daily routine and a repurchase :)

on 7/8/2013 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a nice scrub and does get rid of chapped lips, but for $10 i dont think it's worth it but I will probably repurchase.

Popular Lip Treatments