July 31, 2014 | 990 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Mint Julips Lip Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this stuff. My favorite flavor out of the bunch. I'm not gonna front, you do get better exfoliation from a warm wet washcloth but its so much more fun using lush lip scrubs. Mint Julips smells so delicious and it taste even better even though I was one of those folks that thought it would be gross to lick it off lol. I would suggest using this daily as a maintenance product but don't depend on it for anything heavy duty. Totally unecessary but it does lift your spirits when you use it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by horatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a cute,pretty product to have. It tastes good, doesnt dry out my lips. But it doesnt make my lips as smooth as a boring homemade 'sugar + olive oil' scrub does, which is basically the purpose of a scrub. The sugar does cooagulate, it is messy. I dont see myself repurchasing it, I wont need to for a long time anyways.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by NinaSun

Not impressed. The scrub doesn't really do anything for my lips, and I have really chapped lips. Even when I put it on just to exfoliate them, it doesn't make my lips as smooth as I would like and doesn't remove all the dry skin. It's also really messy, which is the party I dislike the most. It's messy and I get sugar on the floor, my pants, all over my hands, and it's just too much of a hassle for me to use. I really have to force myself to use it. The sugar particles in my jar also coagulated and now there are some stuck together blocks of sugar which is annoying. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's way overpriced but it works well and taste good. It's not something I need to have but more of a treat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by linet182

Miracle product!!! I get really chapped lips (because of dehydration or the weather) this stuff really works! It smells and tastes incredible, it gets rid of the flakey skin on my lips and it leaves my lips feeling like a babies bum (sorry tmi). My lipstick and lipgloss glides on more evenly and just overall looks better. The price is a bit steep, but honestly it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this when I worked at Lush and had staff discount. Does it do a good job of sloughing away dead skin on your lips? Yes. Is it worth 5+ a pot? Heeeeell no. It smells really nice and definitely makes your lips softer but it's nothing some castor sugar and essential oils couldn't do for a fraction of the price. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

A must have product for me. I use this every morning before brushing my teeth, and then I lick it off :P it freshens my breath and tastes like candy! After I use this and apply my balm for the day, my lips look and feel great. No flakes, no dryness. I highly recommend! If you don't like mint, they have other scents/flavors too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by MushroomLogic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I really love this lip scrub and it tastes wonderful. Is that weird? It smells like mint chocolate. It does leave the lips very smooth and it does get rid of the dead skin..
Another plus is that the boyfriend likes it, if you know what I mean hahaha :) I would re-purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by diyanahdiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this product. It works great especially when I use it after I shower when my lips are soft or after a apply a thick layer of carmex. It smells and taste good too. HOWEVER, I can just use a homemade recipe of raw sugar and essential oil to achieve the same effect. Therefore, I will repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Adrimunera

I sould be in the show "My Strange Addiction", because a few months ago I used ALL my money I saved on Lush products. And with this money I bought sooo many products including the Mint Julips Lip Scrub :)

Packaging : I never really liked the lip scrubs packaging, but it's not the LUSH one. It's every brand. But at the same time, it's not possible to have another packaging for a lip scrub.
I would give 4 out of 5 because I'm ALWAYS scared to let it fall (yeah, it's glass) ... Luckily once, I did and it didn't break ! :D

Taste/ Smell : Honestly, I like ... ATE it ! It is SOOOO delicious ! :D I am so mad at my friends when I tell them "ok you can have a little bit, but don't take too much" and I end up with like NOTHING ! hahahaha I swear, it's DELICIOUS !!!!! :D

100000000000 out of 5 !!!

Exfoliating : Super nice ! :) Not to harsh, but still really works ! :D I just rub my lips together and I lick it off :)

Overall : 5 out of 5 !!! I .... LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it !! :D