December 19, 2014 | 1581 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - De-Slick in a Tube Mattifying Gel

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by ClaireWilson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Hate it . I put it on my t-zone which gets oily . It dried it up soooo much and felt gross . It also leaves an ugly white film if you wear w/ no makeup . And messes with your foundation . Nooooo thanks !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Wluu1

Before using this "primer" I used to use the Make up forever one, I have an oily T zone and it gets especially oily around my nose area. Around 11am is when my make up starts getting gross (it's pretty bad) but today I still have yet to re-powder and set my make up, so I give this product a thumbs up! although I'm not sure I like the consistency of the product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/28/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Sadly this stuff did nothing for me at all except somehow make me oilier. It did not mattify at all and I returned it a couple of days after purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by harls321

I am surprised by the low marks but I really like this product. I have very oily skin in the summer and the weather here lately has been unbearable. I gave this a try and it really works! It works better on top of your makeup for touch ups......doesn't work so great as a primer underneath.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2011 8:52:00 AM More reviews by estherellen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does not work at all. Also putting on too much causes foundation to look absolutely terrible. I'm waiting to try MOM but this was not worth the price and did nothing to control oil. Terrible waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by nouria

It didn't work for me..It also did nothing to control oiI I was so excited to try this product but caused my Dior foundation to change to a funny color there are better products out there like Yves Saint Laurent matt touch.
I am very disappointed definitely not worth the money

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Doesn't work period.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by juliemitc

I like that the product helped control visible oil in my t-zone and chin. However, I did not like that it make my foundation cake. Since I had only applied the gel in certain areas, the caking was even more obvious.

I might save this for the summer for a wedding I am attending so my make up with stay even in the humidity, but I would not wear it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by RedHotPants

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. I have an oily T-zone and on top of that, I use SPF 70 every day... = grease monkey! I usually put De-Slick on over moisturizer and under foundation, but the great thing about it is that you can use it on top of foundation as well. The salesperson warned me that if you use too heavy a hand in applying it, you may notice a white cast on your skin; I have never had this problem (but maybe that's because I'm heeding her warning and I'm extra careful about it). The proof of De-Slick's magic is just looking at pictures of myself before I found this little miracle, and comparing it to new pics...no more shine!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by shannon804

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this product for oil control and as a primer. Without it, I have to powder 3 times a day; with it I don't need to powder at all. It feels a little drying upon initial application, but that quickly goes away. I have found that it works very well as a primer under my MUFE or Dioskin Nude foundation, as well. I have tried Smashbox and LM primers, but this is by far the best at oil control. My only complaint is that it's more moeny than I'd like to spend on a primer, but it seems like it will last for a long time.