April 17, 2014 | 987 users online

Eye Primer - Palladio - Herbal Eyeshadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by mod5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this product is a winner.it really works and eyeshadow does not move or melt away how ever the packaging leaves a lot to be desired as it is in a hard shell tube with a sponge wand. I dont mind the wand its jsut that you can not possibly get to the very last bit of it as the package cant be opend up like a soft tube can and so you wont really know when you are at the end of the product. However it works like magic.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it make my eyeshadows last longer !!! U can find it at Sallys !!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Designgirl96

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm going to go against the grain with this one---I don't like this at all. I had high hopes for this one. I feel like the consistancy is too watery and it doesn't help my shadows be more vibrant at all. The worst part IMO is that it doesn't help keep my shadows on...which is the prime reason to use this product. Also, just like UDPP you can't get out all the product unless you cut it open. Boo!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by ShadowfaxEarwen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT!! i use this even with a cream eyeliner and it does help that stays all day, i really like the texture and feeling, and work pretty well when i'm wearing eyeshadows (:

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by susu42

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

As i mentioned before i have oily eyelids and my eyeshadow just disappears off my eye so a primer is very important for me so i heard some good reviews on this product and decided to give it a try but it didnt work for me the texture is very nice and creamy and it applies very smooth but it didnt do nothing for my eyes, it didnt brighten my shadows or nothing the only place it worked just a little bit was under my lower lashline. Wont be repurchasing this at all

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by fiberartist219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I thought this stuff felt like glue, but now I'm getting used to it. I don't like the doe foot applicator, but the product itself works to keep my shadow from creasing, and my eyeliner from smearing. I have really oily eyelids, so I need something that works well.

I like that it was cheap. Now that I am a little better at applying it, I don't get the gluey stuff in my eyes, and it stays on my skin. I guess it takes practice, but it does the job.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 11:48:00 PM More reviews by MissRubyJones

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my first experience with eyeshadow primer, so I have nothing to compare it with, but so far, I like the Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer. It makes my eyeshadow last about three times as long as it does with no primer, even sparkly shadows, which seem to disappear on me faster than matte shadows.

My only complaint is the packaging. I've been using this for about three weeks now, and I have no idea how much I've used or how much is left in the tube. Also, I sometimes have to pump the applicator in the tube a few times before I get anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by medusacanibal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not the best package for this kind of product but overall, this primer works really well. It makes my eyeshadows last a lot longer, make them look bright and vibrant, easy to apply, just a little bit works a long way... ah, I like it a lot!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2011 4:58:00 AM More reviews by iramasson

This primer is definitely better then using nothing. It brightens eye shadows but some sill crease when using it. I don't like the packaging as one cannot use up the product. The amount is also too small.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:40:00 AM More reviews by DollFace0011

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

FIND IT AT: Sally beauty supply or ULTA

PRICE: $7-8 (7.19 at Sallyís with card/ 7.99 without card also 7.99 at ulta)

JíADORE
1. CHEAP: Compared to UDPP or TFSI this is a half the cost. And this product works as well if not better than UDPP or TFSI. I donít think many people will try this because letís face it some people are product snobs but I donít hate because while youíre spending that extra money I get to save some and keep these gems for myself. :)

2. CONSISTENCY: Is very creamy, easy to apply, and a little goes a long way. No creasing and lasts a long time. I have dry skin and this works amazing for me. TFSI is a better primer for dry skin then UDPP better for oily skin. I have found from friends and other reviewers with both dry and oily eyelids do well with this primer. Also, I know many makeup artists who use this product over UDPP and TFSI.

JE DETESTE/ DEAL-BREAKERS:
1. PACKAGING: Many people may not like the packaging. Yes it can be hard to know how much product you have or have left. And it does feel like you canít get to all the product because you have to dig with your want to get it out. I do wish it was in a tube just like many other reviewers. However, I donít mind so much that I would stop buying it. Plus if drop my primer or throw it in a bag I donít have to worry about the tube being squished.

2. LASTING POWER: I use this primer everyday religiously. On my cheap, expensive, matte, shimmery, powdery, or wet when using this primer the color stays on. So in terms of lasting power for e/s I have no problem. But I have found I have had to replace my primer more times than I would TFSI. Palladio is .17 oz (5 ml) compared to TFSI .35 oz (10ml) and UDPP .34 oz. However that is not a deal-breaker for me, considering even at 8.00 a pop if I bought two, together I would have .34 oz of product and still save 2.00 since both TFSI and UDPP is 18.00 each.