April 20, 2014 | 1447 users online

Mascara - MAC - Opulash

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This just didn't quite do it for me. You would think with the huge wand it would give you 'huge' lashes but this is not the case. This doesn't really lengthen much...it volumizes some but lashes look pretty clumpy after 2 coats. I also like mascaras to accentuate every little lash to make you look like you have more lashes than you do..this did not do this either. The color was nice and black though and....it was just okay. Thats really all I can say about it. Not good but not horrible. In the past I used to get plush lash, and if I decide to pick up some MAC mascara I will go with it instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by dontcallmexx

This is seriously the best mascara I've ever had. It's not bulky and it goes on perfectly. I totally and completely recommend this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2011 5:18:00 AM More reviews by muffingrl

I bought this mascara during the Nordstrom Mascara Madness event (buy 2, get 1 free) along with the blue Zoomlash and the Plushlash macara. This is my least favorite of the three. While this brush is ideally designed with a long tapered tip for my small lashes, I find that this provides very little results compared to the Plush lash, which has a much bigger, unwieldy wand. Two coats of this mascara gives me a little more length and barely any volume. It basically just makes my lashes darker, but doesn't perform in the lengthening or volumizing departments. I gave this to my mom who likes it, but she doesn't really have any standards when it comes to mascara. As long as it doesn't smudge and is very black, she'll love it. So for those of you who are looking for a mascara that will give you great results, this is not it. For those of you who are looking to overpay for a basic mascara, give this a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by cookie1975

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was really disappointed with this product. Personally, i think that it's one of the worst mascara's I've ever used. I own a lot of MAC products, and i had high expectations. The girl on the counter recommended this to me, as she said that i wouldn't need much help, as my eye lashes are naturally long and dark. It didn't plump my lashes like i thought it would, nor did it make them look any longer - plus, it's a nightmare to remove!

This is around 10 cheaper than the product that i usually use, but despite this, i'll not use, nor buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 5:13:00 PM More reviews by maggiejeanjones

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this mascara! No clumping, and it makes my lashes glossy, thick, and uber-black. Formula lasts all day, packaging is sleek, and it has a great wand. The only reason I gave this a 4 is because it smells odd (chemical smell)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by alltherave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is AMAZING. It makes my lashes look dramatically long (which is the reason I bought it and the reasoning to wearing mascara). Never does it drain down my face or leave raccoon eyes after washing it off. It removes easily, similar to how dried glue rolls off skin. It is a bit pricey (~ $14 at macy's). I like it and is definitely at the top right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely wear mascara anymore because I wear false lashes everyday, but on Sundays when I am hanging out and just running errands i will reach for my mascara and skip the falsies. This mascara is great.. I used to be a fan of Diorshow mascara but switched to Opulash a few months ago. I love that it is long-wearing and really does add length to my lashes.. It makes my eyes look more awake because I have short eyelashes. Also, it doesn't smudge on my oily skin. Lots of other mascaras will begin to smudge underneath by lashline because of my skin type, but this one holds up. Like I said, I don't use mascara but once in a blue moon but when I do, I will always reach for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Sgumaer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG. yes, this is the best. i love everything about this mascara. it is soooooooo black and makes my lashes soooo beautiful. one coat is nice, but this puppy is build-able to the false lash look if that's what you are after. it retails for about $13usd, which is not bad for what it does. i have drug store mascara that costs that much but does nothing for my lashes.
this stuff has ended my mascara HG quest. i think i am on my 4th tube by now, which by the way, is a record for me. Also the tube is a sleek dark metal color with a big brush (a la bad gal) that is surprisingly effective and easy to work with.
I have found a new HG mascara!! Revlon Grow Luscious mascara provides the same results as Opulash except it leaves my lashes soft,never ever flakes, and is way more buildable than MAC. i think my lashes are healthier now too.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by breannalynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I HATED this mascara. It's clumpy and flakey. I have long, yet light coloured lashes and it made them look short and stumpy. It also didn't hold curl at all. It's expensive and terrible. One of the worst I have ever used!! The only thing I'll say is that it didn't smudge, but it flakes which still leaves you with mascara on your face instead of your lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by dafyophi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this mascara. Most mascara smudges on me, including waterproof, and I hate how difficult waterproof mascara is to remove. I decided to try Opulash, and loved it. Lovely lashes, no clumps, long-wearing and easy removal. Comes right off with some warm water. It's a little more expensive than drugstore mascara, but still affordable compared to a lot of higher-end brands. My main complaint is that it's only available in deep black (I usually wear dark brown), but it's still good.