Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

4.6

on 2/13/2013 12:04:00 AM

great on toes in the summer!

on 1/19/2013 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

So I noticed the crazy amazing reviews on here, and decided to buy this polish. The color looked kind of cool in the bottle, and then I put it on... wow. This is a totally unique, gorgeous color! I've never gotten so many compliments on my nails! And it really does wear a long time, I had it on for at least a week and a half no chips, slight wear around the tips but that's unavoidable. Love it!

on 1/13/2013 10:39:00 PM

OMG! this is my most favorite brand of nail polish! this color goes on exactly how it looks in the container! its shiny on its own. i couldnt love this more! <3

on 1/13/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is the only blue creme polish in my large stash... Yes I realize how sad that is, but it means that this polish gets a lot of love from me :P Love the colour, it's bright and saturated without being over the top. My go-to colour when I'm in a bit of a nail polish rut!

on 12/27/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This color is beautiful! I don't normally wear bright colors like this during winter time but I couldn't resist after buying this polish. It's a royal blue with a little purple/lavendar undertones. Formula is great as well. Very opaque after two thin coats and drys really fast. If you see this you have to buy!

on 12/25/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty blue, but much darker than pictured. I like the cost but I orgingally bought this to be a dupe for Sally Girl Epic, which is just a bit dustier and lighter/brighter. While I'm not into neon or anything, this is just a shade too dark to be what I was looking for, so because of that it's not really ideal, but I can see why other people like it. I'm not quite sure if I want to keep it. I think I only will if the Sally Girl is super chippy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the color is so pretty and unique yet it's very wearable and not too much for every day. i love wearing this color in the spring/summer and the formula of this polish is great - it doesn't chip easily and the color on your nails is what you see in the bottle. in my opinion this is a must have polish, it could work with different skin tones, and it's cheap!

on 12/7/2012 8:48:00 PM

I absolutely love this colour. I went out to find a bright royal blue, and first looked to Essie's Butler Please, but it was pretty expensive so I didn't buy it. That's when I found this wonderful polish!! It is a perfect dupe of the Essie, at a quarter of the price (literally!). For 1.99 I purchased Pacific Blue and I love it. It's a beautiful creamy blue that is opaque in two coats, and lasts forever with a shiny topcoat. Can't rave enough about this product. I bought 3 more and gave them to a few of my friends too!

on 11/2/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Beautiful blue that applies perfectly and dries to a shiny finish.

on 10/23/2012 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great for a summer pedicure. Vibrant at first but then gets a little dark. overall for the price its a nice polish to have for a fun change