Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this color and how saturated it is in just one coat. The formula is a bit thick and it does take a bit longer to dry, but it's stunning on and with a glossy top coat it's perfect for summer or just simply making a statement. The price also can't be beat for the quality of the color, no issues with UV fading or turning into something different on the nail like some other cheaper nail polishes do. The quality is amazing and I can't believe that this retails for $3 for how well it performs, I'd consider it a favorite among more expensive brands like Deborah Lippmann and Illamasqua.

on 3/5/2013 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous color, easy to apply, I love it :)

on 2/21/2013 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Super creamy polish that's totally opaque in one coat and wears like it's tattooed to your nails. What's not to like about that? Oh yeah, and it's cheap. I love SH Xtreme Wear's always good value and the hardest wearing polishes I own.

on 2/13/2013 12:04:00 AM

great on toes in the summer!

on 1/19/2013 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

So I noticed the crazy amazing reviews on here, and decided to buy this polish. The color looked kind of cool in the bottle, and then I put it on... wow. This is a totally unique, gorgeous color! I've never gotten so many compliments on my nails! And it really does wear a long time, I had it on for at least a week and a half no chips, slight wear around the tips but that's unavoidable. Love it!

on 1/13/2013 10:39:00 PM

OMG! this is my most favorite brand of nail polish! this color goes on exactly how it looks in the container! its shiny on its own. i couldnt love this more! <3

on 1/13/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is the only blue creme polish in my large stash... Yes I realize how sad that is, but it means that this polish gets a lot of love from me :P Love the colour, it's bright and saturated without being over the top. My go-to colour when I'm in a bit of a nail polish rut!

on 12/27/2012 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This color is beautiful! I don't normally wear bright colors like this during winter time but I couldn't resist after buying this polish. It's a royal blue with a little purple/lavendar undertones. Formula is great as well. Very opaque after two thin coats and drys really fast. If you see this you have to buy!

on 12/25/2012 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty blue, but much darker than pictured. I like the cost but I orgingally bought this to be a dupe for Sally Girl Epic, which is just a bit dustier and lighter/brighter. While I'm not into neon or anything, this is just a shade too dark to be what I was looking for, so because of that it's not really ideal, but I can see why other people like it. I'm not quite sure if I want to keep it. I think I only will if the Sally Girl is super chippy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the color is so pretty and unique yet it's very wearable and not too much for every day. i love wearing this color in the spring/summer and the formula of this polish is great - it doesn't chip easily and the color on your nails is what you see in the bottle. in my opinion this is a must have polish, it could work with different skin tones, and it's cheap!

Popular Polishes