April 19, 2014 | 858 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Revlon - Precision Lash Adhesive

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:13:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally only wear false lashes on special occassions so I go to MAC to get them done. I tried it on my own 2 christmases ago and decided to buy this one since it looked pretty easy. As difficult as puting lashes on is for a newbie, this glue made things a lot easier. It stayed on all night. When I had trouble placing my lashes this even allowed me to take it off and replace it with no issue. I was so afraid of them falling off that I even put extra glue once they were placed and it did not show up at all! Now that I'm getting older and my lashes don't seem to be as vibrant I have considered wearing falsies on a daily basis. The process doesn't terrify me anymore since I know this is around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I couldnt wear false eyelashes because I have a latex sensitivity. I am so happy about this latex free adhesive! I love the applicator. Its so easy to get a small amount of the glue on the lashes. I did not notice any smell (not sure what some of the other reviewers are talking about). The glue dried perfectly clear. I wore the eyelashes all night and they didnt budge, but they were also super easy to remove. I have very sensitive skin and it didnt bother me at all. I have nothing bad to say about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 4:21:00 AM More reviews by PYTsince1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried Duo. I spent seven bucks on the tube and two hours trying to get it to stick to my eyelid. Needless to say it went back to the store. I already had the Revlon glue, but was in the process of trying it, Ardell Lash Grip and KISS. Duo did not live up to the hype at all. KISS was ok, but the smell was too much and made my eyes water as soon as I opened the tube. Lash Grip had a smell as well, and neither of the two held well at the corners.....probably because of the tearing they induced. The Revlon Precision eyelash adhesive was great. It took a lot less time to become tacky and I have worn it with no lifting for 12+ hours. It comes out white but turns a faint blue color......from experience this is when it is tacky enough to put on.....and it dries clear afterward. The only problem is that (in spite of the wonderful brush applicator) it gets a gooey build up around the opening of the container....not sure how to avoid that. Oh, and it wouldn't hurt if the container contained more product but other than that it is the best eyelash glue I have tried.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Indigoblaze12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know what everyone was ranting and raving about? This lash adhesive? Nah, couldn't be. I was on my way to work (I bartend and we're supposed to look "hot" so I always have on super long lashes) and I realized that I didn't have my glue i.e. weave bonding glue. I like it because it's black and it peels right off of the falsies and my lashes in one single strip. n e ways, I ran to the drugstore and got excited when I saw this, mainly because of the precision brush. Usually i use a toothpick and a flat surface for my bonding glue. The glue had a distinct blue tint which I thought was to let you know it was on the lash and that it would turn white when the lash was ready to apply...yeah, no. it dried that strange shade of blue. This glue was super gross, too sticky and stayed stuck in my lashes for days, I even lost someof my own lashes due to the irritation the leftover glue was causing me. I've been wearing falsies for years so I know I didn't do anything wrong. I'll stick to my bonding glue thank you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

Finally, a lash adhesive that works so well, lasts all day and is easy to apply. For 2 years, I have been using DUO glue- and I have to be honest, I really didn't like it. Somedays, applying lashes was so bothersome- and painful! I can't count how many times glue has gotton into my eye. However, over time I got used to DUO and learned how to use it with any mistakes, but there was those occasional days when I still struggled. I order my false lashes online, and when I saw Ardell came out with a brush on lash adhesive, I was excited to try it out. It wasn't bad, except that it stung my eyes a bit and wasn't very long lasting. I still loved it over DUO. After finishing the Ardell brush on, I decided to try the Revlon due to the glowing reviews- I adore this stuff! it lasts just as long a DUO glue, but without the messy factor. This adhesive also dries in about 20 seconds, and your ready to apply your falsies. I also realized that the whole time I used DUO, I had a slight reaction to the latex. I normally would have irritated eyes, and had to use eye drops in the corner of my eyes throughout the day- this has not happened once with the Revlon adhesive :) This is a few $ more then DUO- but I really don't mind because its SO worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by chrissie8809

Like the other reviewers, i absolutely LOVE this glue!
I've tried just about every eyelash adhesive out there, and this works better than any other i've come across.

The tube is pretty compact and cute, nothing fancy but it does the job. The applicator itself is somewhat like a paintbrush with little smooth bristles that coat the lash band neatly- I found that the brush came out with a little too much product, so as with most things, a little wipe on the side of the tube is needed.

I love that the glue comes out with a slight blue/purple tint to it, with the dual purpose of being able to see where you have put the adhesive, and so that you know when it's ready to stick - it turns clear pretty quickly, and dries invisibly.

I've put lashes on with this baby, and they've stayed put until I took them off 3 days later...I have no doubt that they would have stayed firmly affixed for longer!

The only thing I dont like so much is that over time the tube can get a little bit gloopy around the neck

I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:21:00 AM More reviews by mnguye5

LOVE LOVE this product. I especially love the applicator.It is much more convenient than using the tubes, I usually need a surface to put the glue on ( I don't like it on the back of my hand), a toothpick/q tip to spread the glue all over the lash, etc but with this I just apply it directly to the lash.

I love that revlon came out with the product, I used to hunt for lash glue with this design and it was so difficult to find. i could only find it on ebay or asian marts and it was much more expensive, or on ebay it took a while to arrive and the quality of the glue was often inconsistent. Its also very convenient because you can put it in your purse and its just like a lipgloss.. Before just for some insurance, i'd carry the glue, a toothpick and it was such a hassle because i'd need more than one thing. I've never had to touch up throughout the night but it's nice to have such a simple tube..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by tinainaina

I love love love love love this lash adhesive. I gave DUO a countless number of tries, because i figured that's what Mac uses, so it's reliable right? No, not really. I discovered Revlon glue at a local walmart, and it is freaking awesome. When i tried to use DUO, my lashes kept falling off, and my eyes would get watery.. not to mention, at the end of the day, my eyes would itch. I guess it's what everyone else here was saying, maybe i'm allergic. Anyway, after that, I found Revlon glue, and it was a dream. It keeps my lashes on all day, and doesnt make my eyes water. I swear I had my lashes on for almost 10 hours one time, and they didn't move. I love it. And not to mention, this stuff is less expensive than DUO. You gotta try this, it works like a dreammmm!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by wwepoof

I always loved fake lashes. The part I hated most about them was putting them on. I watched dozens of tutorials, and read countless blogs on how to put on falsies, but what killed me the most was the application. No matter how long I waited after I applied the glue, my lash would slide all over my eye and ruin my eyeshadow and eyeliner. I wanted to give up. I saw this product in the drugstore and decided to give it a try. The applicator dispenses just the right amount of glue to one lash. Its formula appears to dry quickly and by the time you place the lash in the correct position, the glue is dry. This product makes putting on falsies easier, quicker, and less messy. Wonderful product! A must have if you enjoy wearing falsies, but hate the mess of traditional glue.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by yummi4tunekookie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, LOVE this lash adhesive. I've tried DUO, Ardell, and Andrea and hated them all. I don't have a problem with latex, but latex adhesives just don't seem to adhere and last on my eyes, whereas any lashes I've applied with this glue stay on FOREVER (8+ hrs, with no touch-ups).

The fact that it's packaged with a fine brush applicator is another plus. The aforementioned adhesives I'd used were always a mess, no matter how I tried to use them. Revlon makes it super quick and easy.

I suppose the only drawback to the glue itself is that it dries not quite clear, but to an iridescent blue/purple sheen. This isn't too problematic, though, as eyeliner easily fixes that. In any case, the sheen is negligible and I usually don't even worry about it.

The other drawback, as has been mentioned, is with the packaging, After the first few uses, the glue tends to "volcano" out of the tube when you close the applicator. It's annoying, but definitely not enough to make me stop using it!

The only other adhesive that's comparable to Revlon's is HeadCover's Ultimate Hold Adhesive, which sells for about the same price. If Revlon ever discontinues this glue, it's good to have a similar backup...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No