Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive

4.2

2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate, Water (Eau), Methyl Methacrylate, Isobutyl Acrylate, Methacrylic Acid.

on 6/5/2012 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I thought i have latex allergy due to my eyelids get red and swollen after the use of eyelash glue. I decided to try this hoping i could use it to wear eyelashes on occasion. It turns out still swollen red.

on 5/14/2012 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This comes in black now and I love it! I am a newbie to lashes but this makes applying the glue so much faster and cleaner. No more having to waste product. I tried it in the original clear version and that was great, but I am loving it now it's in black. I will not try other brands of glue.

on 3/13/2012 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you are struggling with applying false lashes, then then is a must-have product for you! I have always found applying them such a chore, I would just pile on 4 coats of Loreal Voluminous Carbon black mascara to try to get a false eyelash look. Because this adhesive is so easy to use, it makes applying and wearing false eyelashes a lot more fun. With a little practice applying false eyelashes with this product, you will soon have gorgeous false lashes that look lush and natural!

on 2/7/2012 10:25:00 AM

This stuff made all the difference to me in the falsies department. I have been struggling for almost a year trying to master the "art" of wearing false eyelashes with the Duo brand adhesive. I don't have the patience for the time it takes for Duo to become tacky and I have found that with the Revlon Precision lash adhesive there is almost no waiting time, it's less messy, and less product waste. With the DUO glue it would take me almost 5 minutes to get them on and even then it was a complete mess. This morning, I kid you not, it took maybe 3 seconds per eye to get the lashes on and they look perfect. No mess at all. This stuff is AWESOME and i will never buy another lash adhesive. I also saw they had just come out with the dark/black adhesive in this line. Will try that one next. :o)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I normally only wear false lashes on special occassions so I go to MAC to get them done. I tried it on my own 2 christmases ago and decided to buy this one since it looked pretty easy. As difficult as puting lashes on is for a newbie, this glue made things a lot easier. It stayed on all night. When I had trouble placing my lashes this even allowed me to take it off and replace it with no issue. I was so afraid of them falling off that I even put extra glue once they were placed and it did not show up at all! Now that I'm getting older and my lashes don't seem to be as vibrant I have considered wearing falsies on a daily basis. The process doesn't terrify me anymore since I know this is around.

I couldnt wear false eyelashes because I have a latex sensitivity. I am so happy about this latex free adhesive! I love the applicator. Its so easy to get a small amount of the glue on the lashes. I did not notice any smell (not sure what some of the other reviewers are talking about). The glue dried perfectly clear. I wore the eyelashes all night and they didnt budge, but they were also super easy to remove. I have very sensitive skin and it didnt bother me at all. I have nothing bad to say about it!

on 12/4/2011 4:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I tried Duo. I spent seven bucks on the tube and two hours trying to get it to stick to my eyelid. Needless to say it went back to the store. I already had the Revlon glue, but was in the process of trying it, Ardell Lash Grip and KISS. Duo did not live up to the hype at all. KISS was ok, but the smell was too much and made my eyes water as soon as I opened the tube. Lash Grip had a smell as well, and neither of the two held well at the corners.....probably because of the tearing they induced. The Revlon Precision eyelash adhesive was great. It took a lot less time to become tacky and I have worn it with no lifting for 12+ hours. It comes out white but turns a faint blue color......from experience this is when it is tacky enough to put on.....and it dries clear afterward. The only problem is that (in spite of the wonderful brush applicator) it gets a gooey build up around the opening of the container....not sure how to avoid that. Oh, and it wouldn't hurt if the container contained more product but other than that it is the best eyelash glue I have tried.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I don't know what everyone was ranting and raving about? This lash adhesive? Nah, couldn't be. I was on my way to work (I bartend and we're supposed to look "hot" so I always have on super long lashes) and I realized that I didn't have my glue i.e. weave bonding glue. I like it because it's black and it peels right off of the falsies and my lashes in one single strip. n e ways, I ran to the drugstore and got excited when I saw this, mainly because of the precision brush. Usually i use a toothpick and a flat surface for my bonding glue. The glue had a distinct blue tint which I thought was to let you know it was on the lash and that it would turn white when the lash was ready to apply...yeah, no. it dried that strange shade of blue. This glue was super gross, too sticky and stayed stuck in my lashes for days, I even lost someof my own lashes due to the irritation the leftover glue was causing me. I've been wearing falsies for years so I know I didn't do anything wrong. I'll stick to my bonding glue thank you!

on 11/17/2011 1:46:00 AM

Finally, a lash adhesive that works so well, lasts all day and is easy to apply. For 2 years, I have been using DUO glue- and I have to be honest, I really didn't like it. Somedays, applying lashes was so bothersome- and painful! I can't count how many times glue has gotton into my eye. However, over time I got used to DUO and learned how to use it with any mistakes, but there was those occasional days when I still struggled. I order my false lashes online, and when I saw Ardell came out with a brush on lash adhesive, I was excited to try it out. It wasn't bad, except that it stung my eyes a bit and wasn't very long lasting. I still loved it over DUO. After finishing the Ardell brush on, I decided to try the Revlon due to the glowing reviews- I adore this stuff! it lasts just as long a DUO glue, but without the messy factor. This adhesive also dries in about 20 seconds, and your ready to apply your falsies. I also realized that the whole time I used DUO, I had a slight reaction to the latex. I normally would have irritated eyes, and had to use eye drops in the corner of my eyes throughout the day- this has not happened once with the Revlon adhesive :) This is a few $ more then DUO- but I really don't mind because its SO worth it!

on 10/14/2011 10:50:00 PM

Like the other reviewers, i absolutely LOVE this glue!
I've tried just about every eyelash adhesive out there, and this works better than any other i've come across.

The tube is pretty compact and cute, nothing fancy but it does the job. The applicator itself is somewhat like a paintbrush with little smooth bristles that coat the lash band neatly- I found that the brush came out with a little too much product, so as with most things, a little wipe on the side of the tube is needed.

I love that the glue comes out with a slight blue/purple tint to it, with the dual purpose of being able to see where you have put the adhesive, and so that you know when it's ready to stick - it turns clear pretty quickly, and dries invisibly.

I've put lashes on with this baby, and they've stayed put until I took them off 3 days later...I have no doubt that they would have stayed firmly affixed for longer!

The only thing I dont like so much is that over time the tube can get a little bit gloopy around the neck

I would definitely repurchase!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools