April 16, 2014 | 1815 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by IloveUSA17

HATE ITTTTTTTTT! GOSH weight my hair down...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Meglyn86

I've damaged my quite a bit with box colors (eeekk) ... so I needed to use something to get it back in check a bit.

I actually had a coupon for this line & I ended up choosing this Overnight stuff. I really like it. I don't just use it at night, I also use this during the day as a leave in conditioner once in a while, too.

It isn't overly greasy, makes my hair soft, and I really like the smell of it. I will probably purchase this again. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Chellemakepeace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this once a week on my waist length hair. I think it's great...awesome idea an overnight mask for your hair...and it's not overly greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by amydo

I like the Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment. The fast absorbing property is a real plus when you are ready to go to bed. It has a almost gel/lotion like consistency and a very light scent that you hardly will notice it at all. If I remember to put it on my hair the night before, I wake up with softer more manageable hair in the morning. I think it is work very well. The packaging is cute and last a long time since I only need two pumps. (FYI, I have medium thick wavy hair). The only thing I didn't like about it is when I wash my hair, I notice my hair feel like it has a layer of wax but that feeling goes away as soon as you rubbed shampoo on your hair. Would I purchase this product again? Maybe, but there is no maybe box, I put down yes unless there is new product comes out that I want to try. I got suck in to new products all the time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Rachelesque

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Weightless, clean and made of pure amazing. I had fried my hair with silicone glazes and regular dyeing, but now it looks and feels like my virgin hair. I recommend this for anyone with damaged hair.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by o0oTheBeesKneeso0o

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I was very skeptical at first because I just couldn't imagine that this would get absorbed by my hair without it looking greasy or gross the next day. I was proven wrong and I'm happy about that! The smell is strong but then I have never been sensitive to that kind of stuff and it's not entirely an unpleasant one. I would describe it as a fruity, sweet kind of smell. The next day my hair is soft and I can't stop pulling my fingers through it :) The smell isn't overpowering after it's soaked in either, so if you don't love it you don't have to put up with it for too long. No need to shampoo the next day either! It says in the directions 2 pumps but I needed way more for my past the shoulders length hair. Definitely recommend this product to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by mandyblushingout

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

amazing

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Mommints

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Newbie checking in to rave about this product. I bought this about a month ago after reading the positive reviews on here, and found it at Walmart for about $5.00. I have thin, permed and color treated hair and am in the midway point from getting the perm [a month ago] and getting the hair trimmed. My uber paranoia is over my ends, and I was looking for a product that would a] help keep permed hair soft and healthy, and b] control the 'wire' look that my ends get when I'm overdue for a cut.
Color me impressed.
I use this on my dry hair every other night before bed, and found that after a few days, my hair was softer, bouncier and not so dry looking. My ends are still a wirey looking so I'm calling my hairdresser for an appt. next week but during the interim I would recommend.
Other reviews commented on the smell of the product - for me, it wasn't a factor.
Applying before bed - I applied it a few hours prior to my little head hitting the pillow and it was absorbed nicely so no changing the pillow case. lol
Usage - because my hair is thick at the ends, and just past my shoulder so I use two pumps worth of product.
Overall rating - a 4 since I'm still exploring other products
Price - felt that a 2 is fair
Packaging Quality - not a factor but the pump could operate a little smoother
Yes I would buy this again.
Thanks for reading! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 1:18:00 PM More reviews by sassygirrrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have color-treated, dry,spiral curls that can frizz pretty easily. I tried the Everstrong line because it's sulfate free, I keep buying it because it really works well on my hair. I saw the Overnight Treatment and decided to try it. I'm really glad I did. Yes, the smell hits you at first, but it fades fast. It doesn't leave any residue on my pillow or hands. It makes my curls nice and defined, soft, and manageable. I will repurchase this when I'm done with this bottle. It was about $7 at CVS. Well worth the money, especially if you're like me and keep spending money trying to find something that works.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by sugaryandspicy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product, but do not care much for the packaging. I put this on at night and does not leave my hair feeling greasy, I don't have to wash it right after, which I like. I have dry hair and have been putting this on at night, it has really helped my hair. I have wavy, fine, dry, frizzy hair and this does not solve all my problems but helps put moisture back in. I will repurchase.