L'Oreal Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth 5, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Steareth 20, Trideceth 10, Fragrance, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Benzyl Benzoate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Benzyl Alcohol, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Coumarin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 4/23/2011 9:14:00 PM

I love this product I just got the whole everysleek line as well and they leave my hair really soft and smooth but not shiny. This helps add shine to my hair. What I mean is I put it in my dry hair at night and shower in the morning, when I shampoo and condition my hair my hair was noticably silkier after using this. I will keep buying and loving it. Smells great too. Its also less expensive than the john frieda one and larger. win win.

on 3/20/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Can any1 tel me if dis product shud be applied on completely dry hair or it can be applied on jux washed hair, as in damp hair? Tks.

on 3/6/2011 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I just got the L'Oreal EVERSLEEK shampoo+ conditinor and got the I love it as I was browsing along at Publix where I got that I came across the EVERSTRONG OVERNIGHT HAIR REPAIR TREATMENT, I LOVE IT!!!!

on 3/3/2011 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I bought this last week and only used it for a few times. But the result was pretty good. It is weightless and has the minty rose smell as other products from the same line. The packaging itself makes it pretty easy to use since i could control with each pump.

Update: bought another bottle. It is very creamy and smells extremely pleasant. It does not weight my hair down at all and is not greasy.

on 2/27/2011 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HATE ITTTTTTTTT! GOSH weight my hair down...

on 2/17/2011 4:46:00 PM

I've damaged my quite a bit with box colors (eeekk) ... so I needed to use something to get it back in check a bit.

I actually had a coupon for this line & I ended up choosing this Overnight stuff. I really like it. I don't just use it at night, I also use this during the day as a leave in conditioner once in a while, too.

It isn't overly greasy, makes my hair soft, and I really like the smell of it. I will probably purchase this again. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this once a week on my waist length hair. I think it's great...awesome idea an overnight mask for your hair...and it's not overly greasy.

on 1/26/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the Everstrong Overnight Repair Treatment. The fast absorbing property is a real plus when you are ready to go to bed. It has a almost gel/lotion like consistency and a very light scent that you hardly will notice it at all. If I remember to put it on my hair the night before, I wake up with softer more manageable hair in the morning. I think it is work very well. The packaging is cute and last a long time since I only need two pumps. (FYI, I have medium thick wavy hair). The only thing I didn't like about it is when I wash my hair, I notice my hair feel like it has a layer of wax but that feeling goes away as soon as you rubbed shampoo on your hair. Would I purchase this product again? Maybe, but there is no maybe box, I put down yes unless there is new product comes out that I want to try. I got suck in to new products all the time.

on 1/26/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Weightless, clean and made of pure amazing. I had fried my hair with silicone glazes and regular dyeing, but now it looks and feels like my virgin hair. I recommend this for anyone with damaged hair.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product! I was very skeptical at first because I just couldn't imagine that this would get absorbed by my hair without it looking greasy or gross the next day. I was proven wrong and I'm happy about that! The smell is strong but then I have never been sensitive to that kind of stuff and it's not entirely an unpleasant one. I would describe it as a fruity, sweet kind of smell. The next day my hair is soft and I can't stop pulling my fingers through it :) The smell isn't overpowering after it's soaked in either, so if you don't love it you don't have to put up with it for too long. No need to shampoo the next day either! It says in the directions 2 pumps but I needed way more for my past the shoulders length hair. Definitely recommend this product to everyone.