April 17, 2014 | 1914 users online

Other - Crest - 3D Professional Effects White Strips

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by inkyblaine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I am on day 14(last day) with my 3D white strips. Yes, there has been some pain, but only on occasion and nothing a little advil wont take care of. I am satisfied with my results. I am a 4 cup a day coffee drinker ( I know, gross), so these things had to work extra hard. I feel like I may need to do another round in 6 months or so. Like, I feel like my teeth can be a little more white. My biggest complaint is the bottom strip. I mean, what is that about. It barely fits over more than like 3 teeth up front. Horrible design. Overall, I'm satisfied. I used the CVS brand a few months ago and they were awful, so going forward Im crest loyal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product totally works and delivers results!! My teeth have never looked so white, healthy, and youthful. I use these as directed on the box and immediately started to notice results, plus never experienced any irritation or sensitivity.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by BananaPanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So I've used these several times (though not necessarily complete treatments each time) and every time had a wonderful experience. I just bought them recently though for a pageant and I'm down to my last strip (which is tomorrow). My teeth look so white! My goal is always to have them as white as the white in my eyes (ridiculous I know) or close, and they are.

You will notice a difference after the first two days. I really suggest you sticking with the instructions, because before when I used them it didn't work as well spacing each strip every few days. Not sure why but just do it. But the reason before why I didn't use it every day is because of the sensitivity. I wouldn't even call it sensitivity, I'd call it pain. For some it's not so bad. For me it's really bad. I can barely drink anything hot or cold without using a straw. It just hurts, man. I've even waked up in the middle of the night with it hurting. But what hurts me even more is that I wear clear, plastic retainers every night, and the plastic constantly pressing against my teeth hurts. But as soon as you stop the treatment, the pain goes away. I've also noticed that the farther a part each time you use the kit is, the less pain you'll experience. So like if you do it once and do it again six months later, it'll hurt worse. Also you might have little white dots that are whiter than your teeth, like one or two, but they go away as well, as stated in the instructions.

Now I've had a lot of friends to get professional whitening. But somehow, their teeth are not as white as mine. This might also be because I brush like a fiend, but I'm just sayin'. To keep your smile SUPER white, I suggest doing this maybe once every year or two. I haven't done it in three years and I still got comments on how white my teeth were, but I'm a perfectionist. I've tried the mouthwash and toothpaste as well and they help. They also have a 3D white toothbrush, but honestly I don't see how that can make your teeth any whiter. *marketing scheme* But mainly just keep your teeth clean to keep up with your now beautiful smile.

Oh yeah, the price sucks, but it's worth it if you want a beautiful smile. As a matter of fact, I wish a whole lot more people would do this. I hate it when teeth aren't white. And most people's teeth aren't. It's just disgusting to me. Especially when buying this thing and using it is so easy. PLEASE people, buy this kit and do it and you will save people being disgusted at you.

Anyway, back to the price, I love couponing so here's the deal I cooked up: this product is usually $45 at cheap stores like Walmart, well at the pharmacy I work at it's normally $40. But this month it was on sale for $35. Since I work there I get a 15% discount, making it $30. Also this month you can get a mail in rebate on their site and save $10, making it now $20. Since it came with a 7 dollar coupon, I'll be purchasing another kit this month all in all for $14 dollars (usually around $50). And I was also hoping to have a coupon from the weekly paper, but one never showed up. Even though I don't need the kit now, I'll need it someday. Great product though. HG despite the pain.

EDIT: ok, if you plan on doing this, do NOT go to the dentist afterwards. I thought, oh, I'll schedule my next dentist appointment right after I get my teeth whitened, so DOUBLE WHAMMY my teeth are as white as antarctica in the winter! They are that white, but however, it HURT LIKE CRAZY. As soon as I stopped using the strips about five days ago the pain all went away instantly. But today I had to go to the dentist, and it was awful. SO painful. Right up there with braces pain. If not worse. Also my mouth bled a whole lot more than usual, not sure if that had to do with anything but it was a bit alarming to me. Now tonight, since I'm having to wear my retainers, they still HURT LIKE CRAP. What a stupid I've been. Hopefully this will go away but I feel like it won't go away till I can take a break from my retainers. Ugh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by xtasteofimpact

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful, a million times over. Would whiten nicotine and coffee stains like nobody's business. Wish they would re shape the bottom strips, and make the top strips longer. If you have a coupon and wait for a sale, they are not too outrageously priced.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by samiellis

These whitening strips are completely amazing!
When i was in high school i wore braces and when they were removed i did have slightly yellow teeth. I tried a bazillion products which claimed they could whiten my teeth, including toothpastes, gels, strips etc etc and not one of them worked and were a complete waste of money. I gave up and decided to save to have them professionally whitened by my dentist, which i had priced for 400. But in a last attempt to avoid the full price of professional whitening i decided to try these.
Now you cant buy these in Britain in shops, i don't know why but you have to get them online. So when they came and i had used them for around 3 days i could not believe the difference in my teeth. Even my mum was impressed enough to buy a pack which she claimed were "a waste of money" when i had told her i had purchased them.
Admittedly they do make your teeth somewhat sensitive when doing the treatment, but it does disappear once the treatment is finished, and to be honest the sensitivity is totally worth it for the effect they have on the whiteness of your teeth. Whenever mines felt sensitive i used Colgate pro-sensitive toothpaste which stopped the pain altogether!
I cant believe that there are people on here unimpressed with them because they have completely changed my smile and confidence, i tell EVERYONE about them! And the price is unbelievable considering how much it costs to have them done professionally!
If anyone on here is reviewing before buying, take the plunge, you will not regret it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product delivers.

i've had my teeth professionally bleached by the dentist (they used BriteSmile) and i can say this procedure and the Crest strips are comparable in some way--at least in my experience. if you are not willing to spend 600usd (the professional teeth whitening procedure cost this much here in Manila) and you are in no hurry, then opt for this product instead.

before the professional bleaching back in 2007, i used this once in a while (it was still packaged differently then) to brighten my teeth to prevent nicotine (back when i still had the nasty habit) and caffeine stains. the dentist actually was nice enough to tell me that i didn't need any bleaching at all. as far as looking at my teeth, he couldn't believe that i had unhealthy habits---this i give major credit to the Crest whitening strips and the crest whitening mouth rinse i used.

its been 5 years since that professional bleaching and i have now begun using this Crest strips again to whiten my teeth and i really see the difference. i am no longer going to go through the tiring hour-long professional bleaching as this does the job well over the course of 2 weeks. slowly but surely... and cheaply, too! will repurchase and repurchase when in need of teeth whitening.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by samm5163192

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never really expected anything from any brand of white strips, but my dentist recommended this to me so I tried. I'm so glad I did because this worked great and I have been getting so many compliments on my teeth now. Great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by Shiorin

I'm not sure if I'm impressed with this product...I did see difference with my teeth after 3 days of using the strips but after that the difference is hardy noticeable. I haven't gone through the whole treatment though because they make my teeth extremely sensitive!
The sensitivity is so insane that I have to take painkillers which sometimes don't even work. I only use them 1-2 times a week and after I remove the strips the pain starts.
I am not sure yet if the pain is worth going through since I still have 5 strips to go.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by dezichan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have used half of my first box of these. At this point, my teeth have not whitened to the point I can really notice. (Also using the Crest 3D White toothpaste with this and do one strip packet a day for 30min) My box is fine exp date wise until 2013, but I wonder if it's somehow a dud. I have had NO sensitivity at all besides the very first strip on my bottom teeth. I had a sudden jolt of pain in one of my teeth and that was it. It's weird to me since everyone here pretty much says how it causes their teeth to hurt.

UPDATE: Finished box and nothing changed. What a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:46:00 PM More reviews by CristabelJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS STUFF WORKS!

EVERYONE I know has given me compliments on how white my teeth look, the difference is undeniable, my teeth are sooo pearly white now, I used to have yellowish teeth from drinking coffee and soda every single day, I decided to quit caffeine and whiten my teeth I can honestly say these strips work magic, If you are hesitant cause of the price I suggest you buy them because these strips will give you professional results for ONLY $40, seems like a lot but when you compare it to professional whitening its a bargain!, Recommend!

Sidenote: YES, it will make your teeth very sensitive but this is temporary and will go away as soon as you finish the treatment!