September 2, 2014 | 1891 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Bare it All 902C

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Lossea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bare It All is a wonderful nude lipstick, at least for fair or fair-medium skin tone. Interestingly, I got this shade after trying out, and liking, WnW Private Viewing nail polish, which is a very interesting "nude" shade and to which Bare It All is very close (at least in the package).

This lippies is neither obviously cool or warm-toned, and hence will suit either complexion. While brown-toned lipsticks I have tried in the past have always made me look quite bland, this shade is very lovely. I am so happy I can wear lipstick in a color group I always felt was out of bounds! The statement of this shade is polished, clean, and soft...

In comparison to one other MegaLast lipstick I have, this one is also nicely pigmented and feels a lot more soft. It takes lip balm underneath still, but it glides on and does not dry out my lips, unlike its sibling, which is quite noticeably more dry. It is possible that the texture dries a bit with time, as the other MegaLast lipstick I have had for good six months now... I can't remember how the texture was originally.

Like others have said, the cap can nick the lipstick easily, and I wish that it retracted all the way. But that's okay with me. I love that the diameter of the lipstick is petite; it allows for precise application. For only $1.99, it is such a wonderful buy. I would recommend this color to any fair or fair-medium complexions; very fair folks and darker folks may need to use caution, as this color may seem either too dark (harsh) or too close to skin-tone ("concealer lips"), respectively.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a newfound obsession with lipstick.I've always been a nude girl...it's my safety zone for a day that I may not feel like being bold with a red, black cherry, or plum lip. However, nude lips for me have always been tricky.They will look fine right after I apply them, but I will get a glimpse of myself in the mirror in the car or a window,and I look so washed out. That is thankfully not something that happens with this!

On me, a well as many other swatches I've seen, it's not a drab nude. Most nude lippies come out looking like concealer on your lips, or as if you brushed your foundation across your mouth and just left it. This is more of a pinky nude..but the softest pink imaginable. It's simply gorgeous. Where I feel sexy and daring in bold lips, I feel simply pretty in this. I have no idea what formula WnW uses, but they hit the jackpot with this. I'm only halfway through the tube, and already itching to go buy a few more, just to have them in stock. I would love to try this for a bridal look on future clients. It gives a glow to your face. Adding a touch of pink gloss in the middle will also enhance the look and wear.The only thing that could be considered a con, would be the packaging..but honestly, it's two dollars.You damage it, buy another one. Problem solved. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have yellow based medium skin tone. This is absolutely perfect. This flatters me way more than WnW pink suga or WnW just peachy. I thought this nude would be abit too dark but it's not on me, it's just perfect. And it's cheap. Finish is matte and not that long wearing but I don't expect much for a $2 lipstick. This is a tad drying. Packaging sucks so hard, I have a few WnW lipsticks and the cap is loose on some of them, and the lipstick transfers onto the cap when you close it sometimes. Other than that, i'd definitely repurcahse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by JosieMndza

Amazing, affordable, nude lipstick!!! Need I say more? The price point is also amazing. I love that it's super creamy and dries to an almost matte finish. For me it wore comfortably without fading for about 5 hours. After that I had to blot put some lip balm and re apply. I pair it with wet n wild's willow liner (holy grail!) and top it off with a peachy lip gloss if I need a little more moisture and shine. I've been wearing this for about almost 2 weeks straight! I just keep falling in love with the color and consistency. So happy that I picked this gem up with a couple other shades. The only downside is that the lipstick doesn't retract all the way down so if you're not careful you can nick it with the cap. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by klo92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just purchased this last night and I love this color! This matched my lip color perfect! Good packaging & it's $2! If u see it try it if you have medium skin tone. It will look great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

Love, love, love! Bare it all is the first wet n wild product I've ever bought and I'm so impressed. I'm a MAC product fan and own tons of mac lipsticks, but bare it all has a better formula thank any of the matte mac lipsticks. I bought this because I saw the swatches for the mac riri hearts mac summer collection and it shows a color called nude, then I saw this one at Walmart and thought it might be the same. Ill find out when the collection comes out. But either way, I love this lipstick. I have NC20 yellow pale toned skin so it's hard to find nudes, but I love this. The only thing I hate is the packaging. I hate to be really careful whole putting the cap on so I don't scrape the the lipstick. But Will definitely buy again, and recommend this to everyone. Anyone saying that any of these matte lipsticks are bad are crazy!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Diorxo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this lip color was a bug disappointment after hearing so many good things about it. it took forever to find it in the stores. it a very dark nude and looks very chalky on me. i am a shade nc25 and this shade does not compliment me at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Bare it all gives you that nice neutral color pop to the lips that can be complimented with any eyeshadow shade and these lipsticks don't feel thick, glide perfect, dont feel dry or cakey, and have long staying power!! And did I mention theyre only $1.99?? Being this is a neutral shade, it will go great with any skin tone. For that added shine you can top it off with clear gloss. I want more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by easternshyne

I bought bare it all by wet & wild & it looks awesome on my skin tone. I have a light medium tone with a yellow under tone to my skin. I love the color. It has a light floral smell to it. Depending on how you like the intensity of the lip color, you may have to reapply after a few hours. It Isn't the smoothest lipstick, it's a matte texture so before applying the lipstick, I usually put on a lip balm, lip liner & after a lip gloss for added sexiness! For me it's a great shade. Plus the price is right....

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

What a disappointment. I waited forever to get a hold of this shade. Every time I would come across a WnW display, I found it sold out which fueled my desire for it even more..I FINALLY get my hands on it and what happens?? Concealer lips..As dark as this is in the tube, I thought for sure this would be a nice nude, YLBB shade, but no..I look like I hungrily chowed down a tube of concealer..and my lips are not that pigmented either. Good thing it was only $1.99..I would have been really sad had it been more.