December 19, 2014 | 1549 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 1:50:00 PM More reviews by ItsJustMeET

I switched from a high end foundation to this, bc after pregnancy i have many breakouts. It provides even coverage of my acne, but I wouldn't necessarily call it a "solution." The formula does "mask" my pimples a one-step however. I have repurchased.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Deedsrho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for about 2 years. So I have repurchased...... I reason being I was too afraid to try different foundations because this one didn't break me out.
But it didn't match my skin colour after it oxidized. It looked terrible. Cakes at the end of the day and the packaging is good but very messy.
For price it is reasonable but I felt it was over priced for the product I was getting. Again..

I only repurchased because it didn't irritate or break me out.
My undertone is olive and I have fair skin.
This foundation would be good for people with pink undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by lilmisscorona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

so I started using this foundation for a week now and I have to say I really like it! I like the way it looks when im finished doesnt make me very oily nd im going to on keep on buying it till I find anything better

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by rose313

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Less expensive than many similar foundations. Great coverage, works wonderfully in combination with powder to reduce the appearance of bumps, lines, and redness. However, it does nothing for acne. I have light acne on my jawline. I'd recommend Mac Mineralize over this one, since it's smoother and lighter, and has the same coverage. Just like MUFE Mat Velvet, you can't see what's left in your bottle, have an extra one if you feel like you're almost to the end especially if you're going away somewhere.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Leslieredlips

This foundation (like many Clinique products) is great for my sensitive skin, it doesnt break me out, like most would. I haven't been using it for long, and I'm also currently using the 3 Step Acne Solutions System so I can't say how well it works on acne by itself. But, I'm sure it would be good with use over time. The coverage is moderate like the bottle says. The bottle also says it is builable, but it isnt forgiving to my dry spots, and doesn't look good on them. Overall it's a very good foundation. Pros: ·Good for sensitive skin ·Won't break you out ·As far as high end makeup goes, price isn't bad. It's $27 and a little goes a lonh way so the 1 oz. bottle lasts ·Non cakey ·Natural finish ·Helps acne over time ·Mattifies my oily spots, and I never shine through it. Cons: ·Not great on dry skin ·Wish it had a pump but a pointed tip is much better than a big non-hygienic hole ·Color range isnt as great as for some of their other lines. It tends to leave a white cast in flash photography. It might be because of my warm undertones ·

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by mohnny

I have very oily skin and acne everywhere. I had really bad acne a couple of years ago but now I have occasional break outs. This make up doesn't make me break out. I sleep with it sometimes (because I am too tired to take it off) and I notice my face a little bit more clear in the morning. It has a weird smell but it goes away after a couple of seconds. The coverage is perfect but you do have to use moisturizer because sometimes if your skin is dry, it will not go where you want it to go. Overall its a really good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love foundations for acne skin. I have acne prone skin so I need all the help I can get. I like coverage skin tone is pretty good even if its a little pink for me. I don't like that it does not have a pump. Price is not to bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by acfranco08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin, so it is very difficult for me to find a foundation that won't break me out, yet will still give me good coverage. My old dermatologist recommended this to me, and I am so thankful to her for that! Since it contains salicylic acid, it cleared up some of the problem areas around my face. I wouldn't advise you to dab a huge amount on cystic acne, but I know that applying this foundation on acne did not cause my pimples to get worse (like many other foundations do). Although it is always recommended to lay off the foundation when we're breaking out, it's a huge plus to me to have a foundation that improves the texture and appearance of my skin.

The only small downside of this foundation is that it can be a bit drying. Like I said, I have oily skin, but this foundation dried up my skin around my cheeks, mouth, and eyes. This is a result of the salicylic acid, so a good moisturizer should be used with this.

As a department store foundation, I believe the price is not too bad compared to Lancome, Estee Lauder, and other make-up brands that have non-comedogenic/hypo-allergenic foundations.

I definitely recommend this product to anyone suffering from acne-prone, sensitive, and oily skin. You'll definitely notice the difference on your bare face!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by artsymi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't find this foundation helped my acne at all. It does provide pretty good coverage (I would say medium to full) and I found it kept me relatively oil-free throughout the day. But it also runs quite red/pink. If you are more warm toned, beware - as you may not find a perfect match for your skin tone.

As much as it didn't case more breakouts and stayed all day, I wouldn't buy this again. It's not worth the expensive price tag and I think there are better foundations for acne prone skin on the market.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by haleyh555

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

i have very dry skin from strong acne products so this acne treatment didnt really do any good me. i had to make sure to really moisturize before using it. also it was really hard to make it not look cakey and thick but it gave pretty good coverage although it was pretty yellow and it stays on pretty well but not good for sports