July 30, 2014 | 1118 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Collins171

I love these!! I don't get why people are saying they sting...I thought they were rather gentle and never sting at all. The packaging is really nice and great for travel. I buy these when I go to Florida every year and they always do the trick. They smell great too!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by weirdhologurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried the travel size of these and liked them well enough. I bought the regular size and have been using it for about a month. Over the course of a month I feel my skin has broken out more. Also, these wipes burn my eyes. I will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are excellent. They burn the eyes slightly but they really remove makeup well. One towelette goes a long way. A definite repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by LuxuryLunatic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried most of the yes to cucumbers range of products, and swear by the daily moisturizer - if they discontinue it, I will die!
BUT the wipes are SO drying on my skin, and leaves it red and itchy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried this wipes before they became popular and unfortunately they broke me out and gave me 2 giant cystic acne spots on my forehead :( I knew this product caused the spot because it was the NEW only product I used. *sigh* it's too bad because it was so convenient.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by leahmarie365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm not in love with these wipes. I don't think they remove my face makeup that well and they make my face burn a little after using them. I feel bad leaving this review because I think the Yes to company is great, I just haven't have great luck with their products. The only thing I love about this is the smell! It smells like a spa and it is soooooo fresh! I can't get enough of it. The ironic side of that is that I don't like that they included synthetic fragrance in the formula because of the chemicals it may contain.
I probably won't repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Robinlyn11

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried these and was not impressed at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by RedWolf2013

I LOVE these wipes! I have oily skin that is prone to breakouts and other wipes have left my pores clogged. These remove my make-up perfectly, even my waterproof eyeliner. Love the refreshing feeling after use. Definitely worth the investment!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by sammysoth

I did not like these facial wipes at all! They stung my face so bad and I do not have sensitive skin. They are more on the drier side of wipes which I do not prefer. I did not even finish the pack, they were that bad. And do not use this on your eye area! I do not recommend these wipes at all

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by beautystar87

Yikes! My face is still stinging from these wipes! Looks like everyone else is having the same problem. Definitely not for sensitive skin