Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 3/16/2014 1:01:00 AM

I like this product a lot and its actually in my top 3 mascaras. It gives me length, volume and seperates really well. unfortunately i have this in water resistant and its not exactly waterproof. it doesnt hold my curl and the shade 'black' is not that black, its more of a greyish black. I will definitely repurchase this if my absolute hg mascara is not available. I love packaging too cuz its purple. so overall I love this mascara and definitely recommend it but they just need to work on a few things to make claim up to its claims.

on 2/25/2014 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Not my favourite CG product. I've been on a Clump Crusher kick lately but had some Shopper's Optimum points to use up recently so I grabbed a package of LB Fusion to try out. I really like the regular Lash Blast so figured I'd like this one to, but not so much. This will likely become my weekend/laid back kind of day mascara as I really don't find it volumizes or really lengthens my lashes very much. I typically apply 3 coats which seems like it should be plenty, but no, it feels like I need at least 2 more coats to get the same look I get from 2 coats of Clump Crusher or even regular Lash Blast., I do like that it doesn't seem to clump and it's not flakey by the end of the day, but I won't repurchase.

on 2/18/2014 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Uhh.....the one I got was water proof and I'm not exactly sure if it worked in that sense and it was pretty chunky.....like I could pick pieces of of my lashes with it! I don't think it was the best although it did make my lashes look longer and thicker so good job Cover Girl on that part!

on 2/18/2014 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I honestly love this mascara. Made my lashes look thicker and fuller without all the clumps. I'm not sure if it lengthens because I have long straight lashes.

on 2/11/2014 7:16:00 PM

I actually love this product. I don't know what it is but I'm obsessed! It separates my eyelashes, makes them fuller and gives perfect volume. I'd love to say it lengthens them but I honestly don't know if it does, I have naturally really long eyelashes. I got it on sale at my local super market for $10, it's normally about $17 so it's affordable. You get a lot of the product in the bottle. I'm not a fan of the thin brushes so i loved being able to get a preview of the brush which was a perfect sizing. I definitely give this mascara a thumbs up!

on 2/1/2014 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this mascara! Comes off with my cleanser and gives great volume. No clumping and no flaking or fallout. Not my HG but pretty close.

on 1/30/2014 4:35:00 PM

Hate the brush. To chunky. Lots of flakes and clumps

on 1/30/2014 4:04:00 PM

got it at Costco--can't beat the price--don't like the brush at all. It's too thick and bulky.
The formula is a bit dry, at least mine is. Even when I run the brush against my fingers to check I got very little on them.

So it's cheap, you can toss it with a free conscience, but I'm not buying it again.
This seems to be my fate with drugstore products.

on 12/27/2013 12:37:00 AM

This stuff is just OK. Nothing special. Lashes look longer and thicker, but no 'wow' factor. Plus I think it transfers to my undereye after a long day (I put my makeup on at 6 AM and get home at 4 PM). Both me and my mother have used this for at least a year and we're both ready to ditch it.

on 12/13/2013 7:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was actually an o.k. mascara. My problem is that it smells like paint. I just don't want to take the chance with using around my eyes. So after using twice I'm throwing it away.