October 24, 2014 | 1726 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by xmarisanx

It was good but didn't give me the length I expected..I liked the original better..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I really like this mascara!! It lengthens AND plumps lashes (but 3 coats to get the thicken part). I do NOT need my eye lash curler, I seldom use one as I have a natural curl but really depends on the mascara. I love the brush and how it captures the product evenly, that is really important for me as it makes application smooth and effortless. The only reason I knock lippies off though, is because like the Clump Crusher and Lash Blast Volume, I know it will dry out fast which is sort of a shame as the tube provides sooo much product. However, because of some reason or another, I find drug store mascaras in the CG line especially seem to get "old" or smell "off" more promptly then say, Maybelline. I will re-purchase their cousin (The Volume in Orange Tube) as I am more of a volume mascara holder, but I am certainly glad I purchased this one and will enjoy it for the month I've got it...At only $7.99 on sale I cannot be all that upset if it doesn't make the 3 month mark lol.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by maybom

I DETESTED the original Lash Blast but was pleasantly surprised how much I like the Fusion version. It was included as part of a limited edition kit with other P&G products, otherwise I would have never bought it separately.

LBFusion is a good, every day lengthening mascara. Doesn't clump, does lengthen, thicken (but not overly), and gives a nice lift. It's just dark enough without being dramatic. Also doesn't smudge or flake under my eyes which for me is the first sign of a worthy mascara.

The weird looking applicator brush seems useless - no bristles, just little nubs - but it does a good job of depositing the product onto my lashes. I have the same beef with the size of the LBFusion applicator as I did with the original FB, which is that I find it too big but whatever, it's a decent product.

Would buy again if it ever comes under $6 Cdn.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Donnabella14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love love love this mascara to the moon and back! Makes my lashes look amazing! I am a loyal customer to Covergirl lashblast and have been for years! I used to use the original, but tried this one and thought it gave me better length while still delivering the great amount of volume as the original. I have tried several drugstore mascaras, this one never flakes, it stays just as beautiful as it did when I applied it! I wear it for 14 hours usually, because I apply around 6am (school, ugh), and take it off at night. I find that other drugstore mascaras clump, flake like crazy (Maybelline colossal), and make my lashes look kind of twisty instead of straight if that makes sense... Anyway, you won't be disappointed with this mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Gryphonlaur

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my second container. Am going to switch brands to an all natural one. As for the mascara it makes my blonde eyelashes stand out but flakes a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Not a great mascara, but not bad either.
I found that it definitley increased the volume of my lashes, but didn't make them longer, which is what I was hoping for. I like the brush a lot.
If you want long, beautiful looking eyelashes it isn't your product.
It can be used as an every day mascara if you're hoping for natural eyelashes, this is your product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lalagnet

i got this TODAY and i have been reading the reviews and people talking about how this didnt do anything etc, first time i tried using it nothing happened but then I noticed the brush is divided into two sections a volumizing part at the tip and a lengthening part, the part closest to the cap. Once I noticed this my lashes were like BOOM long and volumized, its all in the application process, so far so good, Now I only have to see how good the staying power is.BTW this smells like straight forward INK, just in case it bothers you. It washes away easily, thats a big plus for me, i hate tugging on my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by sbarboza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Lash blast fusion is that little brat sister who always wanted to follow her big brother to the rumble. Unfortunately she just doesn't have what it takes to hold her own with the big kids.

Zero pigmentation - the tube I bought on sale at my local DS said it was black but it is not. Grey is more like it. This is a big negative for me as I always look for super pigmentation in ever mascara I buy.

Zero lengthening - my lashes stayed short, stubby, I need a mascara that will tease out each hair and lengthen them to the true glorious lengths I know they can be.

Volume - I did see some volume at the very root of the lash but that was about it.

Definition - This is the one area where this product shined my lashes were separated and defined.

So overall this product couldn't hold a candle to it's green and orange tubed brothers. Let alone some other department store brands. If you must purchase to see for your self just remember to keep a standby on hand for when Lash Blast Fusion runs crying home to mama.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Sabrinarc85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Long full lashes and no clumps!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the blue version of this one and you really can't tell at all unless you're looking very closely so that was a disappointment. However, I did like how it separated the lashes but that's about it,