August 20, 2014 | 2020 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 9:18:00 PM More reviews by lalagnet

i got this TODAY and i have been reading the reviews and people talking about how this didnt do anything etc, first time i tried using it nothing happened but then I noticed the brush is divided into two sections a volumizing part at the tip and a lengthening part, the part closest to the cap. Once I noticed this my lashes were like BOOM long and volumized, its all in the application process, so far so good, Now I only have to see how good the staying power is.BTW this smells like straight forward INK, just in case it bothers you. It washes away easily, thats a big plus for me, i hate tugging on my lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by sbarboza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Lash blast fusion is that little brat sister who always wanted to follow her big brother to the rumble. Unfortunately she just doesn't have what it takes to hold her own with the big kids.

Zero pigmentation - the tube I bought on sale at my local DS said it was black but it is not. Grey is more like it. This is a big negative for me as I always look for super pigmentation in ever mascara I buy.

Zero lengthening - my lashes stayed short, stubby, I need a mascara that will tease out each hair and lengthen them to the true glorious lengths I know they can be.

Volume - I did see some volume at the very root of the lash but that was about it.

Definition - This is the one area where this product shined my lashes were separated and defined.

So overall this product couldn't hold a candle to it's green and orange tubed brothers. Let alone some other department store brands. If you must purchase to see for your self just remember to keep a standby on hand for when Lash Blast Fusion runs crying home to mama.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Sabrinarc85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Long full lashes and no clumps!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by AdelaideScars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought the blue version of this one and you really can't tell at all unless you're looking very closely so that was a disappointment. However, I did like how it separated the lashes but that's about it,

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a decent mascara. It adds some length and volume, and doesn't smudge or flake. The only think that I didn't like is adding multiple coats made my lashes droopy. It was a little clumpy, but not too bad.

It has a chemical smell that's pretty strong. Again, it's not a bad mascara...but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by briannaalisette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only thing I like about this mascara was that is separates my lashes. I was kind of disappointed with it because I expected it to make my eyelashes really long, my eyelashes didn't grow much.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by nekkun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this for free (I don't remember where) and thank god I did, because I hate it! No matter how many layers I put on, my lashes don't look any more volumized and there is not much difference in length. BLAH I say !!! What a subpar product. I prefer L'Oreal mascara. But the reason I really dislike this is because it burns my eyes and makes them water! If you're sensitive, run!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Jaymieeb

THE BEST MASCARA I HAVE EVER USED. And I have used a TON.
Hands down. My favorite. Fabulous volume, NO clumps.
I have gotten so many compliments wearing it, people have even asked if I was wearing fake eyelashes. I will be abroad for a year and I STOCKED UP on this because Europe doesn't have it! It is WORTH IT!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 6:04:00 PM More reviews by jennarock11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't buy this. First of all, the formula dries out so quickly that it's impossible to have only one tube for like a month. It just gets so dry. It doesn't coat my lashes well at all, it doesn't do anything significant to make them more voluminous or lengthy, and the brush is so big that it is just a hassle to use. I guess some people like this mascara a lot, but I am not one of those people.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by evillittlekitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not particularly faithful to any mascara (still looking for my unicorn!) but I generally try to keep Last Blast Fusion handy for when my latest acquisition doesn't pan out.

I have very light lashes. They're not long, but they're not short. They're not super plentiful, but I'm not bald. Really, about the only thing they do well is curl.

So what I'm looking for is something that makes my lashes darker, longer, and more "voluminous" (which is, incidentally, the only word my SO knows how to use to describe my makeup -- "Your lashes are so...voluminous!" "Your lips are so...voluminous!" -- but I digress). In other words, I want something that lengthens, volumizes, and separates. (Like I said, unicorn.)

Last Blast Fusion, then, is something that does all of these things, oh, about 75% or so.
(OK, let's be math geeks and say 80%, since I'm giving this 4 out of 5 stars?) My lashes look longer, but they're not fluttery. My lashes look thicker and are generally separated, but they're not exactly wondrous "fans" of lashes that I lust for, either. The mascara is...OK. Pretty good, even, when you take into account that the mascara is otherwise low-maintenance -- no spatters on my lid, and no flaking/smearing through the day.

But it's still not my HG.

That all said, by my calculations, 80% across the board > any of the "idiot savant" mascaras I find myself using (by which I mean EXCELLENT at one thing but HORRIBLE EFFIN' MESS at another). Hence why I keep a tube of this at all times.