April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous - Berry Haute

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

I was looking for a purple shade. I had never tried it. But I really wanted to have a different color for winter. I have to be very careful because I'm very pale skinned and I have full lips, so when I apply an intense or dark color I usually look like The Joker. So I picked up Revlon "Berry Haute" (660). If you see the pics above, you will think that it is another pink lipstick. But it is not pink. It's a medium shade of mauve/purple with blue undertones, very wearable. As it's a medium shade, it's perfect for my fair skintone (because the shade is not too dark or too light). It's very well pigmented and its texture is soft and creamy. I like to use it covered by a lipgloss of the same or similar shade. By doing this, I can darken it as much as I like. By applying different shades of lipgloss over it, you can obtain a different look. More purple, more pink, more berry or even brownish purple. It depends on the lipgloss you choose. If you don't like to wear lipgloss, you can obtain the same effect by applying a lip liner you like, over your lips (before applying "Berry Haute"). By doing it, you will get different and interesting tones from the same lipstick. So, "Berry Haute" is very versatile too. And finally, I agree with other users, "Berry Haute" is a dupe for Mac "Up The Amp".

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

This is one of my top five favorite lip products ever. Whenever I wear this shade, I feel sexy! It's a bit different than most lipcolors you find in a drugstore and it's noticeable, but it still looks totally wearable and not OTT at all. I'm a pale, cool toned girl with dark brown hair and this shade does wonders for me. I'm one of those people who feels weird, freakish even, without eyeliner.For those days when I'm in a rush and have no time to do my eye makeup, I always reach for this shade. It is absolutely gorgeous :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by kimmyO

I love this, and i use it so much! I adore the matte finish, and it isnt too drying, though i do need at least chapstick on under it. Looks good on, probably most skin tones. Im raelly pale, and i love it. Good for fall, winter, and spring, maybe summer. Great buy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if I quite have the ovaries to wear this one- or more likely that the world is prepared for such frivolous brightness.

I'm an LLL- and on me this shade is purple bordering on electric. It looks absolutely fabulous and very pigmented, but totally not wearable.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by soapiahh

I just got this today and I really really like it! It's quite purple looking on my skin tone, and i think it looks really edgy. The wear is pretty average, but I can deal with it because I don't get that 'rim' of colour as I do with others, it seems to fade pretty evenly. I love the creme formulations because they feel so moisturising too. I quite like the packaging too, it's simple and functional, though nothing special, and the price is average, but probably worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

Almost an exact dupe to MAC's Up the Amp. I compared the two and it is practically impossible to tell them apart, such a gorgeous purple/lavender. I think I actually like the formulation of Revlon better, much creamier and lasts longer than my MAC lipsticks! Great price for a great product. I love Revlon lipsticks.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted MAC Up The Amp but wasn't sure if I was ready for all that color. I was at Walmart and saw this and bought it with Revlon Lilac Pastelle. When I tried it on in the car (no, I couldn't wait!) I was like oh heck no! Then I tried it again when I got home and was like no this is way too bright for my NW45 skin. So then I tried it again, putting on my UD lip primer, putting the Lilac Pastelle on top, with my Chestnut lipliner and that brings the brightness down. Very pretty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick so much and bought it after reading reviews here. I wanted a lippie that was purple but not over the top and this is it. This color packs a punch but is still fairly neutral if that makes sense. It just gives a juicy pout kind of look that is very sexy and "haute". Top notch shade and formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by mai2sigua

I have been doing a lot of research for MAC Up the Amp because I wasn't really sure if it would look good on me. Then I bumped into Revlon Berry Haute. They said that it's a dupe for MAC Up the Amp. At a very cheap price for Revlon (I got it on sale for $4), I really got not much to lose so I tried. Bam! Perfect! The color illuminates my skin (my skin is fair with yellow undertone). It's a very flattering purple and I feel confident wearing it! I'll definitely purchase another!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

berry haute is a nice pink/berry lipstick,creamy,last long!it is like berries with cream on it!love that color!to pair with a nice pink,lilac lipgloss! Goes well with pink,beige,gold,purple,dark blue,black eye shadows!verry versatile lipstick!love it!