Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Berry Haute 660

4.6

on 12/16/2011 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

THIS IS MY FAVE COLOR IN THE SL LINE!!! I love this color. As stated below it is a bit brighter color in person then the pictures show. I dont think this color has a skintone. you can wear this color on any skin and look great! I dont know why I cant find this color anymore when I go to riteaid and they have BOGO but needless to say have a backup when all else fails. I did not think I would love it this much but I love it more then words (lol its just a lipstick). If you want Up the Amp by MAC give this a try first! I have them both and use this MORE!

on 12/4/2011 2:46:00 AM

I'm not sure, but the color swatches above look much lighter than the lipstick I purchased. Could be just a skintone issue. In the tube, this is a purple/pink that looks like a medium pinkish plum but once applied, it was much brighter. For some strange reason, it reminded me of Chanel's Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle. I haven't swatched them side by side, but it seems to be in the same family-the Chanel would probably pull more pink. It's an ok color on me. but I don't think I'd wear this on a regular basis, It's a bit too bright, I think this would work well on those with meduim complexions. It's been awhile since I've purchased a Revlon lippie, and it seems the formula has improved. It went on smoothly, was well pigmented and left a nice stain once it wore off. It was not waxy and felt light on my lips. I may experiment with other colors.

on 11/20/2011 5:33:00 PM

This color is so fun and bold. On me, it looks strongly violet and it's a great complement to blue eyes and pale skin. The application is even and creamy, and once it starts to wear a little, it leaves a pinky/purple stain that can be refreshed with clear balm.

The formula is very creamy, so I take care to wear foundation around my lipline, then powder it, so that the lipstick application is precise and even, rather than blurry or smeared around the edges. The powder helps keep the line defined and the color crisp.

I wear cool-toned shadow with this shade because it has such a blue undertone. I feel like I'm having a little fun wearing the shade, and I admit, it's kind of shocking, so I hope others don't find it too in-your-face when they're talking to me. But it's just too fun a color to pass up! :D

on 8/21/2011 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! One of my HG lipsticks! It's gorgeous! It's inexpensive, creamy, has a nice shine, and has no shimmer. With a light hand, get a pink color with a hint of purple. Put in on thoroughly and get a purply-pink shade. This will work on all skin tones, from extremely pale to very dark. I just love it so so so so much! I really recommend this product!♥

on 7/15/2011 6:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I love purple lipsticks, and this is one of the best! I usually use Rimmel's "Vintage Pink"...well this is pretty much exactly the same color but just a little bit darker. Thus more dramatic! ;-) It's a pinkish/purple but more purple, and I would consider it to be a dark shade. I noticed in the first picture one of the reviewers posted it looks a lot lighter! But maybe that is just her skin tone. Im fair skinned but I do tan a lot. On me, it looks very romantic, a little dramatic, and very seductive! Loooove it!

on 6/11/2011 8:39:00 PM

This is one of my top five favorite lip products ever. Whenever I wear this shade, I feel sexy! It's a bit different than most lipcolors you find in a drugstore and it's noticeable, but it still looks totally wearable and not OTT at all. I'm a pale, cool toned girl with dark brown hair and this shade does wonders for me. I'm one of those people who feels weird, freakish even, without eyeliner.For those days when I'm in a rush and have no time to do my eye makeup, I always reach for this shade. It is absolutely gorgeous :)

on 5/2/2011 8:19:00 PM

I love this, and i use it so much! I adore the matte finish, and it isnt too drying, though i do need at least chapstick on under it. Looks good on, probably most skin tones. Im raelly pale, and i love it. Good for fall, winter, and spring, maybe summer. Great buy!

on 4/19/2011 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure if I quite have the ovaries to wear this one- or more likely that the world is prepared for such frivolous brightness.

I'm an LLL- and on me this shade is purple bordering on electric. It looks absolutely fabulous and very pigmented, but totally not wearable.

on 4/18/2011 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I just got this today and I really really like it! It's quite purple looking on my skin tone, and i think it looks really edgy. The wear is pretty average, but I can deal with it because I don't get that 'rim' of colour as I do with others, it seems to fade pretty evenly. I love the creme formulations because they feel so moisturising too. I quite like the packaging too, it's simple and functional, though nothing special, and the price is average, but probably worth it.

on 4/10/2011 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Almost an exact dupe to MAC's Up the Amp. I compared the two and it is practically impossible to tell them apart, such a gorgeous purple/lavender. I think I actually like the formulation of Revlon better, much creamier and lasts longer than my MAC lipsticks! Great price for a great product. I love Revlon lipsticks.

Popular Lipsticks