September 15, 2014 | 905 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Berry Haute 660

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure, but the color swatches above look much lighter than the lipstick I purchased. Could be just a skintone issue. In the tube, this is a purple/pink that looks like a medium pinkish plum but once applied, it was much brighter. For some strange reason, it reminded me of Chanel's Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle. I haven't swatched them side by side, but it seems to be in the same family-the Chanel would probably pull more pink. It's an ok color on me. but I don't think I'd wear this on a regular basis, It's a bit too bright, I think this would work well on those with meduim complexions. It's been awhile since I've purchased a Revlon lippie, and it seems the formula has improved. It went on smoothly, was well pigmented and left a nice stain once it wore off. It was not waxy and felt light on my lips. I may experiment with other colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by BrittaBot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color is so fun and bold. On me, it looks strongly violet and it's a great complement to blue eyes and pale skin. The application is even and creamy, and once it starts to wear a little, it leaves a pinky/purple stain that can be refreshed with clear balm.

The formula is very creamy, so I take care to wear foundation around my lipline, then powder it, so that the lipstick application is precise and even, rather than blurry or smeared around the edges. The powder helps keep the line defined and the color crisp.

I wear cool-toned shadow with this shade because it has such a blue undertone. I feel like I'm having a little fun wearing the shade, and I admit, it's kind of shocking, so I hope others don't find it too in-your-face when they're talking to me. But it's just too fun a color to pass up! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by LissaMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS! One of my HG lipsticks! It's gorgeous! It's inexpensive, creamy, has a nice shine, and has no shimmer. With a light hand, get a pink color with a hint of purple. Put in on thoroughly and get a purply-pink shade. This will work on all skin tones, from extremely pale to very dark. I just love it so so so so much! I really recommend this product!♥

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by genevabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love purple lipsticks, and this is one of the best! I usually use Rimmel's "Vintage Pink"...well this is pretty much exactly the same color but just a little bit darker. Thus more dramatic! ;-) It's a pinkish/purple but more purple, and I would consider it to be a dark shade. I noticed in the first picture one of the reviewers posted it looks a lot lighter! But maybe that is just her skin tone. Im fair skinned but I do tan a lot. On me, it looks very romantic, a little dramatic, and very seductive! Loooove it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

I was looking for a purple shade. I had never tried it. But I really wanted to have a different color for winter. I have to be very careful because I'm very pale skinned and I have full lips, so when I apply an intense or dark color I usually look like The Joker. So I picked up Revlon "Berry Haute" (660). If you see the pics above, you will think that it is another pink lipstick. But it is not pink. It's a medium shade of mauve/purple with blue undertones, very wearable. As it's a medium shade, it's perfect for my fair skintone (because the shade is not too dark or too light). It's very well pigmented and its texture is soft and creamy. I like to use it covered by a lipgloss of the same or similar shade. By doing this, I can darken it as much as I like. By applying different shades of lipgloss over it, you can obtain a different look. More purple, more pink, more berry or even brownish purple. It depends on the lipgloss you choose. If you don't like to wear lipgloss, you can obtain the same effect by applying a lip liner you like, over your lips (before applying "Berry Haute"). By doing it, you will get different and interesting tones from the same lipstick. So, "Berry Haute" is very versatile too. And finally, I agree with other users, "Berry Haute" is a dupe for Mac "Up The Amp".

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedape

This is one of my top five favorite lip products ever. Whenever I wear this shade, I feel sexy! It's a bit different than most lipcolors you find in a drugstore and it's noticeable, but it still looks totally wearable and not OTT at all. I'm a pale, cool toned girl with dark brown hair and this shade does wonders for me. I'm one of those people who feels weird, freakish even, without eyeliner.For those days when I'm in a rush and have no time to do my eye makeup, I always reach for this shade. It is absolutely gorgeous :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by kimmyO

I love this, and i use it so much! I adore the matte finish, and it isnt too drying, though i do need at least chapstick on under it. Looks good on, probably most skin tones. Im raelly pale, and i love it. Good for fall, winter, and spring, maybe summer. Great buy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure if I quite have the ovaries to wear this one- or more likely that the world is prepared for such frivolous brightness.

I'm an LLL- and on me this shade is purple bordering on electric. It looks absolutely fabulous and very pigmented, but totally not wearable.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by soapiahh

I just got this today and I really really like it! It's quite purple looking on my skin tone, and i think it looks really edgy. The wear is pretty average, but I can deal with it because I don't get that 'rim' of colour as I do with others, it seems to fade pretty evenly. I love the creme formulations because they feel so moisturising too. I quite like the packaging too, it's simple and functional, though nothing special, and the price is average, but probably worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 12:34:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

Almost an exact dupe to MAC's Up the Amp. I compared the two and it is practically impossible to tell them apart, such a gorgeous purple/lavender. I think I actually like the formulation of Revlon better, much creamier and lasts longer than my MAC lipsticks! Great price for a great product. I love Revlon lipsticks.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No