Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist

3.8

Water, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Flower Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate.* *From Natural Essential Oil (Rose - Rosa Centifolia & Rosa Damascena).

I have been using this for 4 years. I have a bottle on my office table which I spritz on my face when i am back from lunch. I have a bottle on my vanity table to set my makeup. I have a small spray bottle in my makeup bag to refresh my face. It hydrates my skin, sets my makeup, doubles as my "fix+" for pigments. Thumbs up.

on 2/6/2010 11:44:00 PM

love this stuff!!! im on my third bottle!!! helps with my foundation so it doesnt cake and i just spray it on my face when i feel lyk i need to be refreshed!!! the smell is mild and i kinda like it! very light!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Don't think i can ever rave enough about this! It is so so so so nice on a hot day! It is so refreshing, I never leave home without mine! When i feel really dry especially when i'm in an air-conditioned room for the whole day i squirt abit & i feel rejuvenated as well as moisturized! (: LOVE IT!

It's really good in winter too when it's really dry it helps with a tad bit of hydration & in summer when the heat is unbearable this is my way of keeping cool.

LOVE IT!

on 12/4/2009 6:58:00 AM

i love this. i use it as both a toner and i refresher, i think it works fine as both. also use it to set my makeup up, after excersizing, before going out at night, etc. i have younger skin and i dont need an astringent or anything with alchohol so i really like this. the scent, fantastic, the packaging is beautiful and it comes in a travel size. it is a bit pricey ($32 duty free in singapore dolllars) for me but probably not for people with a fulltime job and i'd definitely get it again anyway.
also it's an australian all- natural company so i try to buy australian- made when i can!
Bottom line- great, smells good,multi use.

on 11/18/2009 6:29:00 AM

I think of this more of a 'pick me up' mist rather than a traditional toner. I tend to use it less as part of a skincare regime and more during the day when I might be feeling hot, flustered, stressed, grimy or lethargic. I find the scent and sensation on my skin soothing yet refreshing. Worth the money to me, but perhaps I use it for a different purpose to some :-)

Been using this product for a while, ever since the new packaging I felt it was abit different from the orginal rosewater. Was disappointed with the new packaging after using it a couple of times due to the weight if the glass, great product for the summer though.

on 5/4/2009 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

One of the best hydrating toner I have ever used. I first get into Jurlique's product beacause of it's hand cream and was very curious on the natural skincare. I went to a Jurlique spa (standard treatment is exactly the same as the Jurlique five step skincare regime at home. don't recommended for the money). I got the travel size of all basic care. This is my favorate item in that pack. This mist is suprisingly hyrdating. Though it contain alcohol, I don't feel it taking away any moisture out of my skin. In fact, it leave a protection layer on my skin, My skin feel soft, clam and well hydrate. My skin don't get dry if I don't immediately apply a moisturiser like with other toner. This is also rich in the rose scent. I would say this is the best hydating plant/rose toner in the market. though I haven't tried a lot in the natural skincare category, but this product quality is suprime. The only con is the price, but I have paid more for toner before (many times)

on 4/11/2009 7:03:00 AM

This product has such a beautiful, natural smell and is so refreshing. I got it as a gift and it's become an official and looked forward to part of my skincare routine. Like the below reviewer, I spritz it on my face in the morning after cleansing and before moisturising. It feels soo gorgeous and light and hydrating, but I don't think I'll be able to justify the dollars in purchasing it again (cos yknow, even though it feels good it probably has no further effect on my skin.) Lovely gift though!

on 1/26/2009 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

incredibly hydrating spray. love the smell too. on really hot and humid days it may work as a moisturizer alone. great for dry air-conditioned places. but will only buy again when i have the extra cash

on 1/9/2009 1:02:00 AM

So this is a review on a rosewater I bought form a grocery store.... because I cant find the brand on here... this review is on ALL rosewater.
___________________________________________________________
How perfect!! I spray it on whenever my face feels a little bland and de-hydrated. I also use it after my cleanser.... wait for it to dry and apply my toner and then moisturizer. Its made my skin smother, softer, and brighter. It also cleared up some of my acne and unclogged pores. Its very moisturizing too.
___________________________________________________________
Any rose water woud work... i dont sujest buying this stuff since its overpriced... just goto a local organic grocery store and pick up some pure rose water.
BTW it smells addictive!
Whenever I make a mask and its a powder and requirtes water I mix it with rosewater instead.

Top Rated Jurlique Products