Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist

3.8

Water, Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Rosa Gallica (Rose) Flower Extract, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Eugenol*, Benzyl Benzoate.* *From Natural Essential Oil (Rose - Rosa Centifolia & Rosa Damascena).

This is a nice product, smells great, but for the price, make your own! I hate that it is so expensive for such a simple formula...what are you paying for?! I have this product and the citrus balancing mist, and although they are nice, the spray doesnt disperse evenly, meaning your face can be left looking too wet afterwards. for this reason, I have used them at night before moisturising, but havent been able to use them during the day. I prefer to now use a spray that contains more beneficial ingredients such as Dermalogica AgeSmart Antioxidant Hydramist...if I am putting something on my face, Id prefer it to have more than 1 active ingredient. The size of this product would be good for using in airplanes though. If you like these kinds of things, this is for you. if not, skip and use your money on something else

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Bought this after reading in ELLE that a Korean supermodel uses this religiously. Love the scent but not definitely not the glass packaging! Hasn't done anything bad for my skin but no noticeable improvements on my oily skin either. If you have normal or dry skin though, this would be a great product to use to refresh and rehydrate your skin throughout the day.

I have been using this for 4 years. I have a bottle on my office table which I spritz on my face when i am back from lunch. I have a bottle on my vanity table to set my makeup. I have a small spray bottle in my makeup bag to refresh my face. It hydrates my skin, sets my makeup, doubles as my "fix+" for pigments. Thumbs up.

love this stuff!!! im on my third bottle!!! helps with my foundation so it doesnt cake and i just spray it on my face when i feel lyk i need to be refreshed!!! the smell is mild and i kinda like it! very light!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Don't think i can ever rave enough about this! It is so so so so nice on a hot day! It is so refreshing, I never leave home without mine! When i feel really dry especially when i'm in an air-conditioned room for the whole day i squirt abit & i feel rejuvenated as well as moisturized! (: LOVE IT!

It's really good in winter too when it's really dry it helps with a tad bit of hydration & in summer when the heat is unbearable this is my way of keeping cool.

LOVE IT!

i love this. i use it as both a toner and i refresher, i think it works fine as both. also use it to set my makeup up, after excersizing, before going out at night, etc. i have younger skin and i dont need an astringent or anything with alchohol so i really like this. the scent, fantastic, the packaging is beautiful and it comes in a travel size. it is a bit pricey ($32 duty free in singapore dolllars) for me but probably not for people with a fulltime job and i'd definitely get it again anyway.
also it's an australian all- natural company so i try to buy australian- made when i can!
Bottom line- great, smells good,multi use.

I think of this more of a 'pick me up' mist rather than a traditional toner. I tend to use it less as part of a skincare regime and more during the day when I might be feeling hot, flustered, stressed, grimy or lethargic. I find the scent and sensation on my skin soothing yet refreshing. Worth the money to me, but perhaps I use it for a different purpose to some :-)

Been using this product for a while, ever since the new packaging I felt it was abit different from the orginal rosewater. Was disappointed with the new packaging after using it a couple of times due to the weight if the glass, great product for the summer though.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

One of the best hydrating toner I have ever used. I first get into Jurlique's product beacause of it's hand cream and was very curious on the natural skincare. I went to a Jurlique spa (standard treatment is exactly the same as the Jurlique five step skincare regime at home. don't recommended for the money). I got the travel size of all basic care. This is my favorate item in that pack. This mist is suprisingly hyrdating. Though it contain alcohol, I don't feel it taking away any moisture out of my skin. In fact, it leave a protection layer on my skin, My skin feel soft, clam and well hydrate. My skin don't get dry if I don't immediately apply a moisturiser like with other toner. This is also rich in the rose scent. I would say this is the best hydating plant/rose toner in the market. though I haven't tried a lot in the natural skincare category, but this product quality is suprime. The only con is the price, but I have paid more for toner before (many times)

This product has such a beautiful, natural smell and is so refreshing. I got it as a gift and it's become an official and looked forward to part of my skincare routine. Like the below reviewer, I spritz it on my face in the morning after cleansing and before moisturising. It feels soo gorgeous and light and hydrating, but I don't think I'll be able to justify the dollars in purchasing it again (cos yknow, even though it feels good it probably has no further effect on my skin.) Lovely gift though!

Top Rated Jurlique Products