April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Toners - Jurlique - Rosewater Balancing Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Wonder78

One of the best hydrating toner I have ever used. I first get into Jurlique's product beacause of it's hand cream and was very curious on the natural skincare. I went to a Jurlique spa (standard treatment is exactly the same as the Jurlique five step skincare regime at home. don't recommended for the money). I got the travel size of all basic care. This is my favorate item in that pack. This mist is suprisingly hyrdating. Though it contain alcohol, I don't feel it taking away any moisture out of my skin. In fact, it leave a protection layer on my skin, My skin feel soft, clam and well hydrate. My skin don't get dry if I don't immediately apply a moisturiser like with other toner. This is also rich in the rose scent. I would say this is the best hydating plant/rose toner in the market. though I haven't tried a lot in the natural skincare category, but this product quality is suprime. The only con is the price, but I have paid more for toner before (many times)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2009 7:03:00 AM More reviews by katiebaby87

This product has such a beautiful, natural smell and is so refreshing. I got it as a gift and it's become an official and looked forward to part of my skincare routine. Like the below reviewer, I spritz it on my face in the morning after cleansing and before moisturising. It feels soo gorgeous and light and hydrating, but I don't think I'll be able to justify the dollars in purchasing it again (cos yknow, even though it feels good it probably has no further effect on my skin.) Lovely gift though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by saibu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

incredibly hydrating spray. love the smell too. on really hot and humid days it may work as a moisturizer alone. great for dry air-conditioned places. but will only buy again when i have the extra cash

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by OutOfLine

So this is a review on a rosewater I bought form a grocery store.... because I cant find the brand on here... this review is on ALL rosewater.
___________________________________________________________
How perfect!! I spray it on whenever my face feels a little bland and de-hydrated. I also use it after my cleanser.... wait for it to dry and apply my toner and then moisturizer. Its made my skin smother, softer, and brighter. It also cleared up some of my acne and unclogged pores. Its very moisturizing too.
___________________________________________________________
Any rose water woud work... i dont sujest buying this stuff since its overpriced... just goto a local organic grocery store and pick up some pure rose water.
BTW it smells addictive!
Whenever I make a mask and its a powder and requirtes water I mix it with rosewater instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 9:13:00 PM More reviews by wontonwendy

i bought this after i heard that mirander kerr uses it ( im a sucker for things like that)
anwyays well its refreshing i guess but i dont think it can be used as a toner or anything much other than a light scent or anything...
so i really dont thikn it was worth the price?
the bottle is really heavy ceramic or glass or something so i transferred it to a differnet bottle which works fine...
im sure there are better things in the body shop for better price

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2008 9:24:00 PM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm mostly disturbed by the amount of alcohol in this product. In Australia where I live, and where these products are made, the sun is extremely strong. As I have fair skin I often get sunburnt just hanging out my washing or waiting for the bus, so I don't want to be spraying alcohol on my skin to aggravate it further. Everyone should know that applying alcohol to your skin before sun exposure is a big no no as it can cause hyperpigmentation. But who wants it anyway? This is supposed to be hydrating and alcohol has quite the opposite effect.

I think this is one of those products which feels good initially but long term doesn't do much good and I have noticed after using it regularly that my skin seems to be kind of dried and tightened on the surface.

It does smell very very nice, but I don't think it gives much benefit to the skin and it is a very basic composition. I do notice that the lavendar hydrating mist is good to clear up acne very quickly in the short term, but i don't think it is the best thing in the long term.

There are other floral water sprays from other brands which do not contain alcohol, for example Simplicite skin care. Here in Australia there are so many high quality brands of organic skin care but people don't know of them, especially overseas because Jurlique is tone of the only ones that has gained recognition and a big place in department stores.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 8:26:00 AM More reviews by frauschnitzel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this stuff. It's my dermatological ambrosia. It's the product that gets me through summer without looking like a drowned rat and/or wretchedly breaking out. While I tend to use it more frequently as a general all-round refreshing spritz rather than a toner specifically, I do consider it an multi-purpose product. Because this stuff is so soothing and gentle, I find this works particularly effectively for rehydration whilst traveling, softening/clarifying, setting and refreshing make-up, and for refreshing and alleviating redness and irritation in drippy humidity. When my skin is at its most distressed and sensitive, whether going from the spotty greasy extreme to the flakily dehydrated and fragile, this and Jurlique's Calendula Cream are the only things I can use without creating further aggravation. I know a lot of people consider it a waste of money given its basic configuration, and I wasn't impressed when the price was bumped up when Jurlique re-packaged their whole range, but this remains one of my unchanging sensitive-skinned concessions to decadence.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2008 11:38:00 AM More reviews by tammy000

It is OK. Cool spray, but the smell is a bit too strong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2008 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Maximina

This is addictive. It's one of those products that probably does nothing for you, but smells so nice and is so refreshing mentally that it is worth every penny. I was told to use this instead of a moisturizer before getting my makeup professionally done for my wedding day. It's somewhat moisturizing and is a good hold-over until I get to the makeup artist's chair. So, because of this I bought it and now use it as part of my skincare regimen (after cleansing but before moisturizing) or as a wake-up spritz in the morning after splashing water on my face or as a night-time refresher before getting into bed. Needless to say I need the big bottle. It's a delightful product which is now an essential for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2008 11:38:00 PM More reviews by pinkvanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product although I do not use it for a toner as I don't think it's effective enough for that.

But it is a great refresher. It is also great to use it to set mineral makeup! It smells gorgeous and makes my skin feel so soft!