April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Steam Activated Cleanser with SteamActiv Beads

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ceriseangel2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love how this cleanser doesn't have salicylic acid but still works just as well if not better because not only does it control the oiliness of my t-zones it also does not leave my leave my skin dry like cleansers with salicylic acid. This cleanser is really concentrated so it lasts longer than the other drugstore acne cleansers I've tried which is another plus. =)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ellen87

This was the first Biore product I bought. I hate it. It left my skin feeling really oily and it made me breakout. My face has also been really hot and it burns. I cant even put my face moisturizers on because it stings. Hopefully it will be back to normal in few days.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love this product, and i use it everyday in the shower, twice a day. it feels so good, i can feel my pores upen and breathe when i rinse it off. it smells good, like watermelon candy, lol, and it really helps my acne suffeing skin. i can't say enough about how it really cleans my face up, redness and puffiness just disappear. love love love this stuff. only takes one pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

Again, another great cleanser from Biore.
My entire nightly skincare routine is entirely Biore now. I love how great this is at removing makeup (I wear makeup everyday and this is really important to me!). I love how it leaves a cool refreshing sensation on my face.
The Biore range is relatively inexpensive, and I wish I used this is high school, my skin would have been a lot better then.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 8:32:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got a free sample in their pore strips, it lasted about five times. I actually didn't use this in the shower. I steamed my face first and then used it. It worked pretty well, it made my pores seem smaller, at least. It has a nice tingly feeling. I might buy a full size.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by onyve

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I suppose I'm in the minority here, but I really dislike this product. First of all, it was $9 (versus my usual St Ives face wash, which is $3). I was hesitant to even buy it, but I had heard positive reviews of the brand, and the beads seemed like a nice idea, so I bought it. BIG mistake. Not only does this stuff sting my eyes whenever I use it, but it seems to draw every drop of oil and moisture from my face, each and every time I use it. To add insult to injury, there is such little product in the bottle that it ran out in no time for me, and I only use it every few days. Save your money and your dewy complexions and buy St Ives!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2010 5:25:00 AM More reviews by BunnyIrene

This is a great cleanser for the morning it really wakes you up. It has a minty tingly feeling and a fresh clean smell. It has a great pump and all you need is a small pea sized amount (~1cm). You just lather it up with water and cleanse your face, rubbing it into your skin and avoiding your eye area. This cleanser is drying so you need to follow up with a good moisturizer. I've been using mine for a couple of months now and have noticed an improvement in my skin. I was breaking out a lot on my forehead and my chin, big pimples would pop up every week. I still have the scars, but thankfully they are slowly healing and no new out of control pimples have popped up for a while. I still get the occasional small pimples, but nothing BIG. It has taken a couple of months for me to notice any difference in my skin, and I will be repurchasing this after I'm done with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by CreativeBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It seems that people either really like this or really hate it. I REALLY like it. No, REALLY SUPER TERRIFICALLY LOVE it!
I had been dealing with stress/hormonal break outs for -weeks- that I had never had an issue with before when I first tried this. I had gotten a sample of this in my Biore strips, and after the very FIRST wash, my complexion was 80% improved. I couldn't believe it!! I came out of the shower with a completely different face.
Like many people have mentioned, it was a little drying, even for my extremely oily skin, and although I used a little moisturizer it was still a little flaky.
My resolution? Honey!!
In the palm of your hand, mix a little less than a tablespoon of honey with just enough warm water to make the honey spreadable and smear it all over your face. Let it sit for about 10 minutes, and then wash off with warm water. It melts right off, so no need to scrub if you've been experiencing sensitive skin.
I do this at night rather than in the morning for better results, and whenever I've been experiencing dried out skin from harsh face washes or the weather or about twice a week.
PS) Honey is a natural antiseptic, so this mask not only moisturizes, but helps heal broken out skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by miikoong

I like this product well. It made my face feel clean and refreshed. The beads were kinda soft and didn't do much, but its still nice. It always made my face feel minty fresh. The only thing I didn't like about it was it made my face a little dry. But my skin type is oily, maybe combination. So, to me it wasn't a big deal for my face to be a little dry because I was sick of oily skin. I tried putting on moisturizer but it just burned my face, so don't try that.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by luv4juicy5308

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad i didn't purchase this product. i got a sample packet from the nose strip that i bought. i'm so glad i tried it first. after using it ONE day. my oily skin turned SUPER DRY. it was so dry that it was irritating. i put on every single moisturizer i have and didn't work. luckily i still have a little of my egyptian magic cream. i didn't think it was that that made my skin so dry. so i used it for 3 days. and it got worse. even my neck were red and dry and irritated. so after 3 days i stopped using it for a day and my skin went back to normal. i do like how it made my skin felt, but if it makes my skin that dry. i'd rather keep using my old cleanser. so no thank you. i would not purchase this.