November 28, 2014 | 882 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Ever Hip

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Greatest coral ever! This color is a pink-based coral and looks great on my brown skin. It's not to orange or too pink, so it works well with a lot of looks. I can see this working with bronze, glowey looks. I got this at a CCO, and I'm really glad I came across it.

I'm a Nc50, BB Warm Almond for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

Nice texture, wears comfortable, and cute packaging, but unfortunately the colour doesn't suit me my pink-toned skin very well. Jazzed is slightly better on my skintone, as far as corals and peaches go.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by nicoleh619

Just wanted to add my 2cents for all the brown ladies out there. I LOVVEEE ever hip. Its definitely not an opaque coral color but I like that about it. Sometimes when a color is so opaque out the tube and bright color it can look clowny. Ever hip is very easy to wear as a day to day color or as a summer fave. I wear a clear gloss over it and I've also spiced it up with macs cork, nyx hot chocolate, and nyx cappucino lipliners and sometimes a dab of beauty rush glosses ny victorias secret amp this lippie up for night time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

OoOoO this is easily one of my fave MAC lipsticks of all time! The perfect peachy coral shade that runs just a tad orange but mostly pink based. It is sooooooooo pretty and the BEST coral shade I've ever come across. It really brightens up your face! It's a cremesheen but i don't find it as creamy as normal cremesheens though :( it does tug a bit on your lips and you need to exfoliate really well in order to have it apply well. But overall one of my favourite lipsticks EVER! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpNewbie2010

Ever hip came out with liberty of London collection. This is the perfect coral shade combined with the best formula, cremesheen. It's just the perfect mixture of coral and pink! Flatter all skin tone! A definitely must-have for mac lover! I think it's kinda similar to the new cut a caper luster finish lipstick, but I just wish it were cremesheen like ever hip! Unfortunately this lipsticks can no longer be purchased from MAC. If you are a serious Mac lover who has to have this lipstick like me. You can still find this lipstick on eBay from time to time if you are lucky! Truely wish MAC will make this shade permanent!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 1:00:00 AM More reviews by biliboong

If this wasn't a limited edition product, I would totally buy this. I got it in a swap and there was less than half left, so you can imagine that even though I'm so glad I got this in a swap and I've gotten to try it, I never had a full size so I can't experience it for much longer unless I rarely use it.

I didn't get into MAC until this year so I missed out on a lot of collections, this included but I've gotten a few things from the CCO today so no biggie. :) Ever Hip has to be one of my favourite lipsticks ever. I put concealer over my lips so I can get the true colour out. Fortunately, I know how I can get the colour once I run out of the lipstick. Just use Cherish or Brave New Bronze and the High Style lip glass from this collection and it looks almost the same, just more glossy. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Welshcake

I was gutted when I could not get my hands on this, and nearly died when I got it in a swap. It was everything that I hoped it would be. It is a more pink- coral- but really makes my face look so fresh. I love the colour on me. As many MAC lipsticks that I have- I do find them very drying- and cremesheen is my favourite formula- so it was even more of a bonus in that respect. The colour is just so, so, pretty, and I know this will look stunning when I actually have a tan- come on summer!! Again- with MAC, the colours that do work for you always seem to be LE which I hate!!!
This would definitely be my HG if only I could get my hands on it more often!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by rivera25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lipstick- i never thought i would. I have tried coral l/s in the past and they didn't really work for me. This one does work, i think its because it has a touch of pink and is quite subtle unless layered. Got it with with the liberty of london collection so loving the packaging too. Overall a nice pretty lipstick- im glad i tried it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by nonliquet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Ever Hip from the Liberty of London collection is now my most favorite lipstick ever. Despite it's relative sheerness for a Creamsheen, Ever Hip is pigmented enough to show up on my pigmented lips. It's a lovely pink-coral shade that instantly brightens up my olive-tan skin tone (NC 37-NC42). I hope MAC re-promotes this! *crosses fingers*

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by curlyq5008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this one. I'd heard so many great things about it on MUA and from friends. Maybe its the Cremesheen formula (most of my other MAC lippies are frosts or lustres) but I cannot get this to apply evenly, even after exfoliation and moisturizing. It seems to tug and not spread well. The color is attractive, bright and spring-like coral, and I really liked it in the tube but it doesn't translate well onto my lips. I can get this to work if I top it with a light gloss, like NARS Risky Business, but its not a winner for me. Will attempt to use up the tube but would not repurchase if it was in the permanent collection.