July 29, 2014 | 2006 users online

Treatments (Face) - Kiehl's - Midnight Recovery Concentrate

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this gem of a product! I have aging skin that's very prone to dehydration and this has become a MUST in my nighttime skincare routine! At first I wasn't sure if it was working because I didn't have that miraculous overnight change...but I went on a trip and forgot it at home, and that's when I realized how much it was helping my skin stay hydrated and soft. It feels a tad oily but isn't thick like most of the treatment oils out there. The key is when to apply it in your skincare regime...I use it after my serum but before my moisturizer. If I'm in a hurry i sometimes mix it with my night cream and it still works wonderfully. If you apply it as a last step, it often won't absorb and leaves a "slick" on the skin, so nestling it between steps is where I've had the most success.
This product keeps my skin baby soft, keeps my dehydration at bay, and makes my face look more youthful and smooth. I like it more than all the other night treatments I've tried and God knows there have been plenty! Three drops is enough for my whole face, a little goes a very long way.
I just wish the packaging were different. If it had a pump, it'd be perfect. The dropper is messy and I often waste product because I dispense too much. That aside, I will definitely continue to repurchase.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by flaca70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this serum in the past and I was very satisfied with it. Only during the last two years I started using Sisley products and Dr Sebagh ones and abandoned a little Kiels products.
I can give you a review of what was my previous experience with this serum:
1st the smell: it is fantastic, it seems you are in a spa and it is a perfect ritual in the evening
2nd the texture: I don't agree with thos who says it is to olyy, it is not for me, I found it to be a dry oil perfect fro my mixed skin
3rd the bottle: blue, glass ones, it is for a luxurious serum
It is not so expensive and the day after the skin looks much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by EsposaPerfecta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best night serum ever, I use it every night in combination with advanced night repair from Estée Lauder and I wake up with really good results these 2 serums are staples in my night care routine and this one will last for ever since only 2 drops are required

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by cocobinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't really have any of the skin issues that this stuff targets (wrinkles, pigmentation, etc) but I do have dry and dull skin at times, especially in the winter, and ever since I started using this my skin looks and feels so soft first thing in the morning. It's wonderful. I used to be an avid user of argan oil, but this is a much superior moisturizer in my opinion. It's expensive but worth the money if you want luxurious soft, moisturized skin. A little bit goes a long way, so I don't think the price is that astronomical.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ChellyTelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this oil on my face at bedtime. It doesn't break me out and my skin is baby soft in the morning. I'm sensitive to everything and can't use any type of lotion without breaking out in pinpoint acne. This mixed with Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil makes up my bedtime moisture routine. It's a bit pricey, but I think it is worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by rumi88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product last week. been apply for 4 night.. I have very oily and acne prone skin face.so far it doesnt break out my face. the pimples is still there but I found that my skin getting more fair and bright and my pore also is getting smaller. my skin feel soft. so far.. I still enjoy using this product... I will keep applying this and wish the best result come.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by chenhilei42

If you have oily or acne-prone skin, never ever buy this product!!!! It left my skin super oily and broke me out......if you have dry skin,this may be a killing product for you. PS: for those who live in areas with dry and cold climate and have combination or dry skin, you can definitely try this out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love!!! It doesnt do much for hyrating but with just 3 drops before bed, I wake up with an angels face. It reduces my scar blemishes and gives me a radiant, smooth and a bit paler skin!! Love the smell either.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

I am getting abit addicted to Kiehls products lately, although some are pricey they are great quality, work and last for ages! You should always invest in skin care ;)
Really love this :D i use it every night with the Midnight Rescue Eye aprt from the nights i use the Kiehls Overnight BioLogical Peel.
Use about 4-5 drops out of the pippet on the back of my hand then pat with two fingers all over my face. Its not really oily, it absorbs into your skin well. It smells of lavender so is gorgeous (lavender is good to help you sleep too).
When i wake up i the morning my skin is just amazing...its so soft and the more i use it the better my skin gets! My skin is clearer, Brighter and my complexion is overall better x

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by arsh86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff keeps my skin hydrated and makes it look glowy and plump when I get up in the morning