April 20, 2014 | 1151 users online

Pressed Powders - Cover Girl - Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I HATE this! I can't believe it actually worked for some people. Their skin must be less oily than mine is, because this did nothing for me. It might have even made the oil on my face worse. I would apply it and literally a few minutes later my skin would be oily again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

This is a pretty good powder. I use it to set my concealer (especially under my eyes, so it doesn't crease). It works pretty well. I even use it to control the oil in the area between my eyebrows during the summer because that's where I get shiny the most. However, it can be a little drying during winter. But then again, I do have dry skin. It's nothing special. It's not a terrible product, but at the same time, I've used better powders than this. So, if I ran out of it, I would buy it again especially if it's on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by lilymae7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this product! I have extremely oily skin. I have been looking for a good pressed powder for a while, and I have finally found it! It gives great coverage and also controls oil all day while I'm at school (7 hours). I touch my face a lot, but this product persists and keeps it oil-free. This product is not very expensive, but its definitely worth it. Also, the packaging isn't the best. It doesn't stay closed very well. Other than that, I adore this product and I would absolutely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by LHagen12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My oily skin loves this. I don't know that I could survive through my day without using this powder. My mom has always used CoverGirl so I have been using it for the majority of my makeup needs since I first started using makeup.
I use this any time I feel my face beginning to feel a little oily, just a little bit to freshen up.. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by McCarthyx17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since my skin is as oily as can be I thought I would try this since it's made to control oil. I bought the lightest shade, and used it over the Clean foundation. Don't get the powder or the foundation unless you'd like to look even more oily than usual. This powder looked so powdery and cakey and gave no coverage. You could even see every hair on my face, gross right? Don't buy it. They even test on animals. Buy Revlon, their products have much better coverage, don't oxidize, they don't test on animals, and the quality is much better.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:26:00 PM More reviews by VIPnolza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this after spending five minutes in the store trying to figure out my shade. They don't have a large selection. I have medium dark skin with very yellow undertones. I got this in the second darkest it was to ashy. So i switched to the darkest. It its to dark. I use it to countour my face. This powder is very pigmented so it can be used alone if u have good skin. This is not the best oil control powder. Its mediocre. I recommend Revlon colorstay pressed powder over this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was eyeing this pressed powder for a long time and when I finally got it and quickly tried it I really liked it. THEN only 20 min after applying it the next day over my foundation I noticed dry flaky patches from the powder. I have extremely combination skin...and I think this is for oillyyy skin ONLY. I was really disappointed especially after spending money on it and now I can't return it. I recommend maybeline dream matte powder!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by r8chill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite pressed powder ever. I've tried lots of powders including the other powders in the Clean Makeup line by Covergirl and this is one is fantastic. It does what it says which I like. It definitely makes me less oily even though a touch up would probably be needed if you're wearing it ALL day. Really great overall at decreasing oiliness and comes in many different shades. Highly recommend this product if you are experiencing oil problems.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by NeonTiger9

Pros: It does its job. My skin tends to get oily, especially during the summer. Once I put this powder on, the oiliness was pretty much all gone.
It's pretty compact. I only use it in the morning, but if needed, it'd be easy to carry with you.
Cons: Not long lasting. I put it on in the morning, and by the afternoon, especially if i'm out in the sun, the oil is back. A touch up is definitely needed.
The cotton pad that comes with the product attracts dust really easily. I had to actually scrub it clean and dry it to use again after a few weeks.
Overall, pretty good powder :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by xSweetAnnax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got this powder at wallmart for around 6.54$
i like the powder alot it keeps my oily skin at bay how ever i do not like the puff that comes with it , it is pretty much worthless since it applies WAY too much product making me look powdery and ghost like .
i am in the shade classic ivory i think theres only 3 shades which is alright since its applies clear and doesnt really provide coverage of any sort .
over all i think thats its a great product it can be a lil too powdery but you get what you paid for and there are certainty much better higher end products than this