April 18, 2014 | 2032 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Indeed Nanoblur

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by nusinasy

I guess i also fall into Boots campaign and i thought i give it a go after seeing all those impressive pictures in the magazines. I have wasted 19.99£ it doesn’t work for me, tried many ways of applications. Even without make up only on the clean skin but it does not make any difference. Cakes up the foundation if i apply nanoblur on top or under. So disappointed , unbelievable :( would i buy again???? absolutely no!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by lollol1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I flippin' love this stuff!!!

I really suffer from a disgustingly oily/greasy nose. To the point where blotting and or powder does nothing! I have to wipe my make up off with a tissue and re-apply! Now, with Nanoblur, all I do id gently dap a tiny amount on my nose and either side of my nostrils, let it dry (litterally seconds) then apply my make up and hey presto! No more iky gooey sludge on my face!

I work in a retail environment, so on my feet and on the go all day and this stays put until I get home after 8 hours!

I can't say enough good things about this product. OK, so I don't want to look 10 years younger and I don't think it would probably do that anyway.

The packaging is easy to use and get the product out, although, there is slightly less than I expected for the price (£19.99, UK) but for the amount I would actually use, I think it would last a long time.

Now I know that this product technically isn't a primer, but I have used so many so called "primers" before (Laura Mercier, Smash Box, YSL, GOSH etc) all with absolutely NO success! This stuff works a dream at bannishing oil, minimising pores and creating a perfect "canvas" for makeup.

FAB PRODUCT! I will be buying this forever!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by merlejane

DONT BUY THIS RUBBISH WASTE OF MONEY DOSE NOTHING

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by spookymoon

this is awful! i wish i had a time machine so i could go back and stop myself from buying this. ew! i tried this both before and after applying foundation but both times my foundation and the nanoblur ended up in a disgusting paste on my face. while true i couldnt c fine lines anymore it was only because of all the foundation clumped on my face that drew my eye away from them. absolutely dont buy this. u would b better off 2 use the £20 u would of spent on it 2 poke people in the eye so they cant notice any fine lines or inperfections-much more effective than nanoblur

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by weefee

Just had to add my pennysworth. This product works rather well mixed with moisturiser and used as a primer under powder/mineral foundation. Just used it like this for a night out and the results were good. Maybe not 'ten years younger' good, but good. I also tried it out on its own and found it difficult to work with. My advice - Mix a small amount with moisturiser. It makes a great base.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by tweety1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product I was very sceptical about trying this product as there was so many negative reviews but I really wanted to try it, so I bought it believing it would not work for me, Once It arrived I tried it as a primer so I used my moisturiser and then I put the nanoblur on just using a very small amount and let it settle on to the skin once it was completely rub in then and the nanoblur was dry I added my HG origin vitazing moisturiser and a touch of concealer and my laura mericer mineral powder and it looked gorgeous I was so pleased with the results I am so impressed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a long-time user of primers. Smashbox is my favorite, but I decided to give NanoBlue a try after seeing some of the before and after pics, and reading lots of positive reviews.

I tried various application methods, but the one I like best is to combine it with my moisturizer and pat into skin. I'm almost 60 and find it effective in providing a smooth canvas for foundation, and definitely provides a wrinkle-blurring effect.

At the rate I'm using it, my tube should last at least 6-8 months. I'll probably repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by annetteafonso

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I returned it after using it twice. It felt so synthetic and fake on my skin I couldn't stand it, nor did I notice a difference at all in the look of my skin. I don't think the price is too bad if it works for you though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by Gizzyxx

I honestly didn’t expect to honestly look 10 years younger after trying this cream but I was interested to know if it would do anything for me – considering it is being mentioned in every magazine at the moment and Boots are doing a huge campaign for it. It has already been out in the USA and maybe some other countries for a few months, but its new to the UK and you can buy it in Boots, it is £19.99 for 30ml.
suffer from large pores, acne, uneven skin tone and the beginning of signs of ageing so I was hoping this might do something….This product was originally designed for movie stars so that they look even more amazing on the screen, and I was hoping it would have an effect on me…this is my experience….

The box says that if you don’t wear foundation, apply this as the last thing in your regime, if you wear foundation you are meant to wear it on top of your foundation. I found this to be strange – applying it after foundation but I tried to remind myself this is not a primer.

As instructed I applied this on top of my Lancome Ultra foundation. I was careful to apply a tiny bit but I had no success – it immediately made my foundation ball up and look horrendous. I had to take off my foundation and start again – without the Nanoblur this time.

The next day I thought I would apply it under my foundation – despite the instructions on the box! This proved to be a big mistake – the cream is thick and hard to spread. Once it was on and I tried to apply my foundation it was almost impossible to spread out evenly and I still found it was balling up….I gave up after trying to do half my face and I ended up having to wash my face and start again (without the Nanoblur)…! Arghhh!

Next day I tried yet again (3rd time lucky and all that!) – I was at home so I thought I would see if I could make this work with different foundations. I tried it with MAC Pro Longwear, Laura Mercier Moisture Supreme Foundation, Chanel Lift and Lumiere and MAC Matchmaster. Not one of these foundations work well this cream – they all ball up and separate making a mess.

I have been told this works well with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua but I don’t have that foundation so I can’t be sure.

In a final attempt to make it do something for me I applied it after moisturiser on a day when I was not planning to wear foundation, as it says it can be used without make up. I braced myself for something exciting and sort of amazing to happen (based on these great “results” shown on the Indeed Labs website…..well it didn’t!

What it did do, is reduce redness in my face a little and very slightly reduce the appearance of pores. Nothing more and what it did do was subtle -I was only made aware of the ‘effect’ due to the fact I applied it to only half of my face and then had to study that half with the other half…not really very impressive.

This cream can possibly work better with powder, mineral or crème to powder foundation but in all honesty I don’t think it is worth the effort of switching foundations to make this work or you. I think this is a classic example of great marketing, hype and all out hysteria for a product that doesn’t actually deliver what it is meant to. The cream may work wonders for some, but I think many ladies will find it too hard to work with to make the price-tag worth all the effort – £19.99 is too much to spend on minimal results and even then I cant use it with my foundation!

Thumbs down for Nanoblur!

Ingredients:

Water / Aqua / Eau • Adipic acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer • Dimethicone • Glycerin • Cyclopentasiloxane • VP/VA Copolymer • Cyclohexasiloxane • Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer • Amodimethicone • Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose • Isohexadecane • Polysilicone-11 • Polysorbate 80 • Citric Acid • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Nicola12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Overated. My old but gleaming skin turned into still-old looking, dull skin, almost matte.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No