Indeed Nanoblur

3.2

Water / Aqua / Eau • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Cyclopentasiloxane • Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer • Butylene Glycol • Acetyl Octapeptide-3 • Palmitoyl Oligopeptide • Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 • Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate • Isohexadecane • Cyclohexasiloxane • Polysilicone-11 • Polysorbate 80 • Polysorbate 20 • Carbomer • Caprylyl Glycol • Phenoxyethanol

on 12/16/2011 1:22:00 PM

Just bought this during a "what the hell" moment. Love it !
I am blonde with a patchy red skin tone on my face and neck.
Although I have good skin, this made it better. I do not wear foundation (hate the feel) so I use this product and a bit of blush, lipstick and mascara and I have been told I look great. It really evened out my red tone. I have recomended this to all my friends. It is not a miracle, but for the price, it is as close as I am going to come to one.

on 12/14/2011 7:05:00 PM

I bought this product thinking it would be a primer like many brands make. I was wrong, there is no silicone slippiness from this product. Also I found that when I used Smashbox primer under Chanel powder foundation, it rolled off in unattractive little balls which looked as if my skin was peeling. This primer does not do that at all. It really absorbs and fills in minor flaws like open pores etc. I do not know what it would be like using a liquid foundation as the instructions are to put the primer on top, which sounds a bit weird. Also I am not sure how it would work with concealer. As I use an all-in-one powder foundation I find this primer really good. it will not make you look ten years younger as it says on the tube. But it will make your skin more even and your foundation less patchy. A good product but it does not live up to the outrageous hype so 2 lippies off.

on 12/10/2011 9:13:00 AM

This product is great but very tricky to apply. I use a mineral powder makeup and then apply the Nanoblur over top. I put a dab of Nanoblur on my hand and dip a clean blush brush into it. Then I dab it lightly over my face. It seems to fix the make up in place and makes it last all day. Wrinkles are very softened. I am 57 and I love this product.

on 12/7/2011 7:40:00 PM

It does create a mattified canvas for your face and softens any lines but this is at the expense of making your complexion look dull and lifeless rather than radiant and glowing.

It is an adequate primer but nothing special. You have to experiment on how you apply it before or after as it affects different foundations/ concealer/ powders in different ways so is very much a trial and error product.

The absolute down side is that it causes me to break out into spots. I do not believe it is worth the extra money.

on 12/4/2011 2:29:00 AM

This is a bit of a mixed review. It definitely doesn't do what it promises, but there is one major benefit for me. If you wear powder foundation, do NOT buy this. It doesn't allow the powder to stick at all, and on fact, after a couple of hours my makeup started to fuzz off and made my face look like a flanel blanket. It's not a good primer at all. What I do love about it is that it is an excellent eyelid/shadow primer. Actually, it is by far the best I've ever used. I have super oily eyelids, and this allowed both my mascara and eyline to stay put all day. On that alone, I would purchase it again.

on 12/3/2011 3:32:00 PM

I guess i also fall into Boots campaign and i thought i give it a go after seeing all those impressive pictures in the magazines. I have wasted 19.99£ it doesn’t work for me, tried many ways of applications. Even without make up only on the clean skin but it does not make any difference. Cakes up the foundation if i apply nanoblur on top or under. So disappointed , unbelievable :( would i buy again???? absolutely no!!!

on 11/28/2011 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I flippin' love this stuff!!!

I really suffer from a disgustingly oily/greasy nose. To the point where blotting and or powder does nothing! I have to wipe my make up off with a tissue and re-apply! Now, with Nanoblur, all I do id gently dap a tiny amount on my nose and either side of my nostrils, let it dry (litterally seconds) then apply my make up and hey presto! No more iky gooey sludge on my face!

I work in a retail environment, so on my feet and on the go all day and this stays put until I get home after 8 hours!

I can't say enough good things about this product. OK, so I don't want to look 10 years younger and I don't think it would probably do that anyway.

The packaging is easy to use and get the product out, although, there is slightly less than I expected for the price (£19.99, UK) but for the amount I would actually use, I think it would last a long time.

Now I know that this product technically isn't a primer, but I have used so many so called "primers" before (Laura Mercier, Smash Box, YSL, GOSH etc) all with absolutely NO success! This stuff works a dream at bannishing oil, minimising pores and creating a perfect "canvas" for makeup.

FAB PRODUCT! I will be buying this forever!

on 11/17/2011 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

DONT BUY THIS RUBBISH WASTE OF MONEY DOSE NOTHING

on 11/12/2011 3:56:00 PM

this is awful! i wish i had a time machine so i could go back and stop myself from buying this. ew! i tried this both before and after applying foundation but both times my foundation and the nanoblur ended up in a disgusting paste on my face. while true i couldnt c fine lines anymore it was only because of all the foundation clumped on my face that drew my eye away from them. absolutely dont buy this. u would b better off 2 use the £20 u would of spent on it 2 poke people in the eye so they cant notice any fine lines or inperfections-much more effective than nanoblur

on 11/5/2011 7:02:00 PM

Just had to add my pennysworth. This product works rather well mixed with moisturiser and used as a primer under powder/mineral foundation. Just used it like this for a night out and the results were good. Maybe not 'ten years younger' good, but good. I also tried it out on its own and found it difficult to work with. My advice - Mix a small amount with moisturiser. It makes a great base.