December 22, 2014 | 1049 users online

Treatments - AMBI - Fade Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by appollonia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For years i ran outdoors without sunscreen. Around the time i was hitting my 40's i had dark spots and hyperpigmentation on my face. I tried several products some department store as well as drug store products and nothing worked. I gave up and just started wearing very heavy foundation to cover it up. I came across this product and it was inexpensive so i thought id try it and in less than a month my skin is clear. I noticed it working about two days in. I was concerned about the hydroquinone at first but it worked so fast ill just stay out of the sun and i believe it shouldn't come back too soon.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Eugene8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been such a God-send!!! When I got out of high school, I began using makeup, which gave me acne, which gave me acne scars. Every time I would treat a zit with a cream or mask, the scars would be unbearable. I concocted my own natural remedies, such as Aloe Vera with lemon, Honey masks, and they seemed to work, but with slow results that quickly disappeared once a new pimple emerged.
My mom bought me this, and it works AMAZINGLY on my skin!! I seriously could not live without this stuff! The smell put me off the first few nights, but when I started seeing the results, I forgot about the smell, and now, even adore it.
Even if it doesn't get rid of the scar immediately, give it time to work! In a week your scars will be much lighter, and with the right sun exposure precautions they'll be gone!!! I try to use it every night unless I'm treating acne, but I've been pairing it with the AMBI EVEN COMPLEXION SOAP, and now my skin is brighter, and it works even better!!
I used to cry about people ever seeing my acne scars, and now I feel better because I know AMBI is fading them!
I am definitely buying this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love this. I had tried it so many times and kept breaking out at first and then stopping. The last time I tried this my sensitive skin broke out but I decided to carry on and several months later the majority of the dark marks, rosacea, and hyerpigmentation has gone, from old stubborn scars to brand new ones.
I put this on my spots once they've popped and it prevents them from turning into a scar. Don't be afraid of the marks darkening in the first week or so, this happened to me, the key is consistency. I use this incredibly sparingly and that is how it works best for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by sunita81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for about 4 days now and I already see an improvement. My primary reason for buying this product is the acne scars I have all over my back. I've been self-conscious about the marks on my back for about a year now. This condition developed from acne after my horomones got out of wack from coming off and going back on birth control. After reading the reviews, and with my husband and I going on vacation in three weeks, I decided that I have to get something that works, and fast. (Sidenote - I've been going to a dermatologist and getting a glycolic peel with hydroquinone done on my back about every 2 weeks for the last 2 months.) I did not see any changes, which was another reason why I decided to try Ambi. The marks are still there, but they are definitely lightening. After reading one of the reviews about applying it 3x a week, I think I'm going to incorporate that into my regimen and hope to see drastic changes soon. I will leave an update about this right before my trip. Also, I have a few marks on my face, not as bad as my back, and I did a spot application to one of the spots and it disappeared by the next day! I was happy with the result, but at the same time I was scared about the potency of the product, so I've only spot applied it to one other mark on my face once and then washed it off before I went to sleep I had a bad experience with hydroquinone/glycolic peels on my face so I refuse repeat that episode. Overall, I am very happy with this product. will give it one more lipstick if it works completely in 3 wks.
UPDATE: It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't noticed any drastic changes with the marks on my back. The marks have gotten slightly lighter but they certainly have not disappeared. On a more positive note, this product has not caused me to break out at all. I also use a salycilic pink grapefruit body wash that probably prevented future breakouts as well. I will contine to use this product but not really sure if time will help cause the scars to disappear or this product. Will take away one lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I use the AMBI creme for oily skin even though my skin tends to be more on the dry side. For reference, my skin is very fair and I burn very easily. As a result I have freckles all over my cheeks and two huge dark spots on my forehead. I spot-apply this on my forehead and also on my discolored eyelids and undereyes. I did notice a lightening of my eyelids and a slight lightening of my dark undereye circles but my dark spots remained the same unfortunately. I love the metal tube packaging, it keeps the product from degrading in natural light and keeps the oxygen out. I would buy this again especially since it didn’t break me out and gave me just enough moisture to not feel sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

It does what it says it will: it's only been a week but it's made great progress on the melasma, acne scars and sun spots that other products such as Garnier and Clinique didn't even touch. I know it'll never make my skin perfectly even, but it's improving it considerably. I am using it with Retin A or Finacea and that is probably boosting its efficacy.

Keep their warning in mind about sun protection...there is a mild sunscreen in the product, but don't rely on that alone--layer something stronger on top to prevent the discolorations from recurring.

I'll be honest: this stuff smells HORRIBLE. I think it smells like onions or scallions. Usually the scent of a product can be a real deal-breaker for me (paging Dr. Perricone). However, I know that hydroquinone works and works well, so for that I'm willing to deal with onion scent. And it does fade after a while, or can be masked by other skincare products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Unicorny101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It seems like every zit I get loves to leave its mark no matter how I treated it (whether I popped it, or let it heal on its own etc) so you can just imagine how many dark acne scars I had all over my face after years of teenage acne! It was terrible. It came to the point I would wake up every morning and paint my face over with thick foundation and concealer, I was too embarrassed to go on in public with my natural, but patchy, skin. The only time I wouldn't wear my "mask" of makeup is at home, my mom finally took a good look at my skin and said all that makeup was damaging my skin and wouldn't let me wear anymore---THE HORROR. Ever since my makeup privileges were taken away, my terrible acne scars were mocked b the public; people would stare at me, take second glances at my horrible skin, and some youngsters even made fun of me. All of this took a toll on me and I tried various natural remedies to try to get rid of my scars--- milk, lemon juice, sugar scrubs, cucumber juice---nothing was working well. Luckily I had enough and out of desperation I got ambi fade cream and my life changed. Since most of my scars were old, an application of 3x a day, and within one and a half weeks my scars were GONE. I have a few left but they are fading. For about $7 this is a miracle product that SAVED MY LIFE. I have "normal" looking skin now. Thank god for the makers of this product. It made me happy and feel human again. The only down part to this product is that you have to wear sunscreen or else your bleached skin spots will come back, never less I LOVE IT. The smell doesn't bother me, it's fairly cheap, and last and for all...IT WORKS. All you need is some money, diligence, and of course...patience :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by amyphoto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have very fair skin, and hyperpigmentation from hormones or sun or age. I am 41. I love this product. After a month, the biggest spots are not completely gone, but signifcantly lighter The smaller spots are nearly gone. The many spots I was starting to develop on my chest are almost completely gone. This product has sunscreen in it, but I am not sure what the SPF is, so I always wear another sunscreen on top of it in the daytime. At night I wear this product under night time moisturizers as well. Great product. I purchased a $100 product from a department store a year ago, and it did practically nothing. If this is as light as my spots will get, I am already happier. My skin tone overall has dramatically improved as well. Much more even toned. My boyfriend says my skin has never looked better.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by maimoromo2004

I really love this product ... it's light weight & makes effect after 2 weeks you'll feel it
but bad thing it smells funny for me :D
i added the package pictures to my blog so you can read everything about it before buying

Hope you like this <3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by kiara402

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been using this 2/3time with conjuntion of walgreen alpha hydroxy cream amd I see such a difference. I had really dark spots and with use of this items see such a.difference. I update anything changes. I hope it just erase my dark spot because.i hate having to apply concealer