October 1, 2014 | 1330 users online

Hair - Macadamia Natural Oil - Deep Repair Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great moisturizer. It does contain silicones- so it's not good for curly hair method, but I'll use it because it leaves your hair sooo soft. it is expensive, so that is another drawback, but when i have used it my hair is left silky, soft and shinny. I don't think it builds up and I have owned the regular size and used it as a regular conditioner, couple of times a week. I have dry, coarse 3a curls for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:18:00 PM More reviews by loveshocked

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I naturally have very frizzy, wavy hair that I've continuously abused with chemical treatments like the Japanese magic straight treatment and have dyed and bleached my hair a countless number of times. A few weeks ago, I got the Japanese straight treatment done - but my ends were bleached over the summer (i had a purple ombre) and needless to say, the ends became fried! My ends were brittle and rough to the touch and I frantically searched the market for something that can salvage the ends.
I came across this product by a recommendation from a friend and first, I fell in love with the smell. It's a sweet, pleasant scent that lasts a while, but aside from that, it vastly improved the condition of my hair. Though my hair is far from perfect, there is a very noticeable difference between when I first left the salon to how it is now.
I use this product in conjunction with an Argan oil treatment oil, and together they've really helped to improve the overall state of my hair. I use it every time I wash my hair and leave it on for a few minutes before washing it out.
Definitely an A+ product that I recommend to anyone with damaged, dry hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sashacher

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this hair masque. I have extremely dry and damaged hair as I've bleached my hair more times than I can count. I'm naturally a dark brunette and I've had every color you could image - blue, pink, white, grey, blonde, green, ombre, black! You can imagine just how damaged my hair is.

I use this product everytime I shampoo my hair as a conditioner (which is about 3 times per week) in conjunction with other conditioners and treatments. I use it a bit more than the recommended amount but, seriously, this is the only thing that keeps my hair manageable - and not JUST manageable but my hair feels softer and stronger than even before I started bleaching it. This stuff is AMAZING! Also, a little goes a long way. I have a lot of fine, medium-length hair and I can use a dollop about the size of a quarter to cover my entire head. I have only ever bought the 8oz containers and they last me about 5-6 months or more.

Great product, adorable packaging. I will and have repurchased this several times. I really couldn't live without this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by FetusDeletus

When i first tried it, it was amazing. I could see the instant results after i used it. But as the week went on, my hair didnt feel as good as the moment after i used the product. The results were a bit temporary. Nonetheless this was a great hair mask

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by charmedmanic

When I ombre'd my hair and fried to an inch of death nothing I was using tamed it until I found this product. Immediately my hair felt soft and silky and I raved about it to everyone. The only reason I haven't given it 5/5 is because it seems to work amazing in the beginning, and I still use it once a week but it just doesn't have that wow factor anymore and although it will seriously improve the quality of my hair for a day or so by the time the week is up my hair is begging for more moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by miamiamaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've used the hair oil and moisturising rinse from Macadamia but the mask is by far my favourite!
I leave it on for quite a while before rinsing it off and when I do- silky and soft hair that feel healthy!

Amazing! Also, you could always try the 1-time trial pack to test it out before buying the huge tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Galenka

I love this mask!I was very suspicious when I bought it because I have tryed a lot of products.I have dry ends and it is very difficult to comb my hair, the conditioners don't help at all.From the first wash I saw the difference. I felt I have a brand new hair on my head.I strongly recommend it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

My hair was so. Fried from over coloring. I could find nothing that helped repair it. I picked this up in a swap and fell in love. My hair felt and looked amazing after I used this. I don't like the screw off lid and wish it came in a pump. My twins dumped it all over the tub :-( and it is very pricey @ $30.00 but worked wonders for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Giuliaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had been dyeing my hair red nearly pink for more than a year and i used to straighten it every week and dye it every 4 weeks so you can imagine how my hair had ended up. It was absolutely horrible and felt lifeless also.

When i had used the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask and i had actually applied it to my damp hair i was kind of disappointed because although you feel the softness straight away it's exactly like other masks i've used. But after i left it to air dry it felt really soft and it felt like i didn't have any split ends or damages areas was so happy with the result! But the problem with this mask and any other mask i have used is that the next day it gets all dry and brittle again. Which is kind of frustrating because i have seriously tried everything!

I still use this mask every time i wash my hair because I haven't found something that's better than this line. But i've seen it on other people and it does work. I guess it depends on the type of hair you have. But if i would find something better i will change it the product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I finally caved and got a small size of this to try. It is truly amazing, BUT....I find it does the same thing as using macadamia oil itself. On that note, if I use the oil (just pure macadamia oil) after I shower I get the exact same results for a fraction of the price. That being said, this stuff is really a great deep mask.

The turn off for me is the steep price. I do not think this is worth $33 bucks for 8oz. I have used other deep masks that gave similar results for way less. I think what saves this for me as in repurchasing is the ingredients. They're not chemical and its mostly oils. If I am going for a nice mask and I want to feel pampered, then yes. Otherwise I am going to use the rest I have and hold off and wait for deals on it.

I recently found Target.com sells it for $19 and sometimes has BOGO. I will be going that route when i feel like splurging.

My hair is very thick, long, coarse, and color treated. I found this softened it to a silk like texture and it lasted for 3 days. I couldn't believe how nice it made my hair. Great stuff, just steep price.