April 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Lash Treatments - Careprost (Generic Brand Latisse)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by tazzzzzy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was left with very short eyelashes after using eyelash extensions for about 3 months.
Bought this product and it lives up to its expectations very well! I would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by EricaErica79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hello ,
I have been wanting to try Latisse but could never bring myself to fork over the money. So I did research online and found the generic version of Latisse ...waaala Careprost ! So Im a total skeptic and have never used any thing like this. I like to keep my investment to a minimum , No love lost if it doesn't work.

Any how, after my many searches I found All Day Chemist had the cheapest prices. Like seriously how can you beat $ 12.71 for this coveted sought after miracle eyelash potion.

There were a few things I didn't like about All day chemist, There were all these negative things on the internet about it being a scam or stealing peoples financial information o_0,

Then the way they accept payment, what is it ?? Some over seas money laundering ? LOL like why cant I just pay via paypal or online like normal business do. So that was frustrating but again after research and listening to different feed back I decided, what the hell I will try it.

There is a flat fee for shipping no matter what you order for $25 dollars. So I got a few girlfriends in on deal and we all spilt the cost of shipping 5 bucks a each. We snagged Retin A and Careprost grand total of $22.25 a person once split.

I called All day chemist and asked whats the deal and will I get my stuff , they were very helpful and assured me that I would receive my product after payment,

I paid over the phone with a pre paid Visa (It felt like I was regressing due to technology, has now made me lazy as I wave my phone and pay for coffee , calling to pay for something seems prehistoric now a days)

I was sent a confirmation email with a tracking number , two weeks later I received my shipment. Every thing was nicely packaged and sealed. I feel like my lashes have already grown and I cant wait to order more.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MichelleNoel

I was super excited to try this product after I had some major eyelash damage due to extensions. I ordered from a site called in house pharmacy paid about $30.00 due to high shipping costs and got my little bottle in about 2 weeks. Okay so I know this sounds crazy but after 1 week I can totally tell a difference in my lashes. I have been using smartlash on and off for about 3 months and I swear doesn't do anything for my lashes. After a week of careprost I can already see length and I can feel a difference with thickness. I'm excited to see what the results will be in a few months! The only downside I have experienced is I feel that there is some product waste using a eyeliner brush. The brush absorbs all the product and then I'm not sure how much I really get on, so I usually go over it twice. The first 2 days I think I got some in my eye and experienced a little blur of vision. I wear contacts so after I changed these everything went back to normal. All in all I'm very excited about this product. I will check back in and update my review in a few weeks!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jenniferloo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love Careprost! I just don't understand why some mom and pop's company have to attack others in order to boost theirs? And they have to make fake reviews about themselves here almost everyday. Remember, people will like you if you are likable, you don't have to pretend to be someone else's either from NY or someone big. If you have problems with big companies from overseas, be sport about it. Don't talk down about others just to get attention from customers, it's not very professional. Big companies got to where they are due to their professionalism. Maybe you should work for them to learn first hand.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by michellemercier44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like careprost because it works. I would buy it again if for whatever reason I couldn't get my hands on fysiko eyelash serum.
So pros: works, generic of LATISSE
Doesn't need prescription
Cheap comparing to LATISSE
Cons: one bottle lasts max two months for me. So I have to keep ordering our buy several at a time. Fysiko lasts 8 months for me.
I do hate the application procedure of careprost- I drop one drop into cap and then soak brush in it and then there is always stuff left in the cap, so I either throw it away, wasting product, or use too much and get irritation. Fysiko Serum comes in the tube with very thin brush so to overuse it you need consciously apply several times. And it's not that irritating because natural and stuff.
But if there's wouldn't be fysiko or I can't get it anymore, I would be using careprost

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ladmin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a very skeptical person. I ordered Careprost from mylashes4less, then started checking all the reviews on the site for the number of other reviews, member since, etc. (What can I say, I work in insurance...) I was somewhat concerned, but decided for the price at least I wouldn't be out too much money if the product didn't work. I had been using Latisse for a while, so I was concerned about losing what I had. I've been using the Careprost for about a month, and have noticed no decrease whatsoever, in fact, my lashes continue to grow fuller. Highly recommend.

6 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Sarahlynntg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just want to let everyone know about Mylashes4less.com is a wonderful play to buy your Careprost. The shipping was fast. I would buy from this place again. I hope I get the results a lot of other got on here.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by NeilGold

monkeypaw2007, first off, I don't recall ever saying i'm using the whole bottle on my head each day. Secondly, you should likely buy from a new source since your lashesless are completely misinformed about their own product. I use maybe 3 drops daily. I'm not bald, just starting to have thinning hair in a small spot, and bimatoprost is known for making the hair grow thicker and longer. My bottles last for around 3 weeks. No I don't spend $10k a year. Also, hair transplants don't work for younger guys because the hair will continue to recede. You may fix a patch, but then outside of that patch will then start to thin out. Hair transplants work after a certain age. Do your research and tell your supplier to do the same. There are 100's of posts/comments/videos of people using careprost of hair loss.

And I still got mine cheaper. Everyone should do their research before using any drugs--find out if the use is suitable and find a great seller.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by sabrinabruning

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Straight up: It works.

Don't bother spending more money to buy Latisse, because that product is the same thing ingredient wise and it's way more expensive -- on top of the $ you pay to visit a doctor to give you a permission slip before you can buy it. (Can we say "middle man"? What a racket!)

The cheapesst place you can buy careprost appears to be at alldaychemist.com for $11.50/bottle. I wish I would have because I spent double elsewhere.

I recommend buying a 3 bottle pack (wish I would have instead of buying just one bottle) so you're not afraid to be generous and using it every night, instead of just sparingly.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by cutupangels78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE - BEEN USING CAREPROST FOR 9 MONTHS ... and I swear my eyelashes are still growing... I am using it 1-2 nights a week for maintenance.... IT TAKES 3 MONTHS OR LONGER TO SEE FULL RESULTS. Seriously, allow up to 6 months to see MAXIMUM results.... I have been using it inconsistently on my brows, too. Makes the brows harder to tweeze but has darkened them. I don't plan to continue using on my brows because it seems to make my brow hairs more "stubborn" (harder to tweeze).

Wow...
FYI - I also use the most dramatic mascara I have ever found (and I've tried them all)... Benefit "They're Real" mascara. Highly recommended. My eyelashes look impossibly long. People stop me and ask about my eyelashes on the street! I tell them - CAREPROST! (and an eyelash curler... and mascara... :) ....

Just reached 14 weeks on Careprost with consistent use nightly. My lashes are already long but I was tired of wearing false lashes every day. I am, overall, impressed with the results. For the first 8 weeks, I had "spider-y" long lashes growing on the outer edge of my eye that were impossible to curl but they grow evenly now. I have not noticed a major change in volume which is what I was hoping for. Full results will be noted at 16 weeks. Like many other Careprost users, my eyelid turned a little red (looks like faded eyeliner) but I just use concealer now. SLIGHTLY darker undereye circles (more concealer needed). But, it's worth it for the longer, curlier eyelashes. FYI I STILL wear eyelashes when I want a glam look. Overall, I recommend Carepost. If you are looking for SUPER GLAM - THICK - FULL eyelashes, you might have unrealistic expectations. You will definitely notice an improvement in length and curl.

EYEBROWS - I also use Careprost on my eyebrows. My light blonde eyebrows definitely grow in darker and stronger - BUT - also more challenging and time-consuming to tweeze. Careprost will make ALL areas of your eyebrows grow quicker - including the hairs you don't want!