April 20, 2014 | 1581 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by kndllramos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok well first off, this eyeliner is amazing! I basically tried all different kinds that were waterproof and smudge proof and extremely dark! This is all of those. It doesnt budge and it has only a few seconds of drying time so if you want to smudge it then you have to do it fast. I have bought this over and over. Its soo pigmented, I personally think its better than urban decay. My only problem is that once when I tightlined with it that it smudged but it was just one time, i highly reccomend

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not blown away on this brand compared to my Prestige waterproof liners.Found it less blendable and skips as I applied.

Edit update: I played with this a bit and found if you smudge out the line , it looks so much better and is super dark but bulletproof. Fantastic with a matte neutral eye look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This does not work for me, unless i prime my lid first, but of course it defeats the purpose of a long-wearing smudge-proof liner like this one. I have extremely oily lids, the only eyeliners that have been known to stay put on my lids are maybelline gel cream eye studio and elf pen liquid liner?, if i remember correctly. Not only do I have very very oily lids I also have semi-double lid(hooded lids), which makes most long wearing liners never ever stay on my lids. Not only do my oilies dissolve my liner, the friction of my hooded lids smudge them as well.

That being said, this stayed on for at least half a day before it dissolved and smudged on me, that in my book is pretty decent compared to the rest of liners i've tried. (Bear in mind of my eyes special needs-lol) Goes on heavenly smooth and supremely pigmented, No tugging or effort needed to put this on.

I would recommend this if you dont have super oily lids and dont have hooded eyes. If you do, look elsewhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Holy grail eyeliner right here. I've tried a TON of different eyeliners and even the high-end ones were a disappointment. (including the beloved Urban Decay 24/7 liners) This is the ONLY eyeliner that comes close to staying on my waterline. This stuff is awesome. My only somewhat complaint is that it's almost too soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by runitsjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in blue, love it! One of my favourite eyeliners so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by SweetAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't really like this at first and didn't use it much. I tried it a few different ways and found something that worked for me. Now, I love this liner! It's super black and goes on so smoothly, no tugging or dragging at all, and it lasts all day. I like to kind of dot my liner closer to the inner corners along the lash line and then smudge a straight line out of it, and this does it perfectly every time. I do find I have to sharpen it with every single use, or the line is way too thick but this is really easy to sharpen and I never get little wood flakes on the liner itself. I have UD 24/7 in Zero and I thought it was the best pencil liner ever made, until I got this. So much blacker! And I actually think it goes on smoother, and don't disappear when I try to smudge my straight line. Not to mention, less than 1/2 the price of UD! You really can't beat the price of this. Needless to say I bought backups of this... and my backups have backups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

my ABSOLUTE favorite d/s eyeliner...better than tons of higher end liners....super black and creamy...and best of all, doesnt break the bank!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by GorgeousWednesday

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This overall was kind of a bust for me. Although it has amazing colour payoff and is one of THE blackest blacks; it's really hard to draw a thin line and it smudges like crazy when you don't set it with a black shadow. I have tried to sharpen it multiple times even putting it in the fridge before trying to sharpen it. It's not like I'm cramming the pencil in there either and it is just so incredibly frustrating for me especially when this has been recommended to me over and over and over. Perhaps I got a dud, but I highly doubt that this is the case.

Overall: If you are looking for a really emollient black eyeliner and are willing to give it a little TLC, go for this. But if you are like me and love thin liner I suggest looking somewhere else.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by cinderelka90

Its funny how I first hated this pencil when I bought it, I usually like stiffer pencils since I find creamy ones are very hard to use without making a very thick line, or smudging, but after I got over the learning curve with this eyeliner, I really love it! Its great for the waterline, or for smudging for a smokey eye, but the key is to a)keep in a cool place so it doesn't melt (keep it in the fridge!) and sharpen often otherwise it will scratch your eye. Also, really use a light hand to fill over the area that you like your eyeliner the thickest (outer third of the eye) and then using an eyeliner brush, bring the color towards the inner corner and sweet out for a wing and tada! perfect! blackest black, lasts decently better than most other pencils, imo much better than the urban decay version for less than 1/2 price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eyeliner. I never, EVER like pencil liners for anything other than tightlining due to my oily lids (never the fault of the liner itself), but the Exxon Valdez is no match for this gem! If you tackle it quickly before it sets, you can smudge it out beautifully and then once it's set, it lasts all day, even on my waterline.
The color is a great DARK black. Not gray. Not charcoal. Black.
Doesn't irritate my eyes at all, either, which is fantastic. Some liners cause my eyes to tear when I tightline with them. This one doesn't.
I've often heard these are a dupe for UD's 24/7 liners. I can't make the same claim, having never tried the UD liners, but something tells me I won't ever have to.
It's also great as a black base for a deep smokey eye look.
For the record, I completely used up my last stick and have made my way through 1/4 of the newest one because I use this every single day.
I haven't had any trouble sharpening this. I tend to use a very light touch when sharpening any liner or crayon so as to avoid having the tip break off in the sharpener. I use the Milani sharpener though, so perhaps that's why I've not had an issue with it.