September 2, 2014 | 1960 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by RedheadDior

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I always go back to this one even though the SAs always seem to tell me I'd love one of their other mascaras, which I've bought on a whim and they pretty much suck. This is the only one from Clinque that I like. It doesn't add much volume, which I need but I uses another mascara with this if that's the look I'm going for on that day. So that's why I give it 4/4.5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by cindahBEAR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A friend gave me the sample she got of this and I loved it! The comb applicator does a great job of defining the lashes without clumping. It definitely lives up to it's name in that way. It doesn't add any volume, though (and doesn't claim to).
It stays pretty well... although, teary eyes definitely make it smudge.
Overall, I'd buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by alyssiaXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a free sample at Clinique and feel in love with it. The brush (or comb) is so small and precise that it gets every single lash and brings it to its full potential in length. I had such long lashes that were not clumped, they looked amazing. The only downfall for me is that it did not give me as much volume as I would have liked, so I layered it. But since it is advertised as a lengthening mascara it definitely did the job!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2012 6:54:00 PM More reviews by TGrif6025

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm usually a drugstore girl, but I think this mascara is worth the extra price. I love this stuff. The wand is super small making it easy to get right to the roots of the lashes without smudging mascara on the lid. The formula is also really nice, very lengthening and also adds volume. Doesn't flake or smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by CaitlinsCreativeCorner

This is my favorite mascara. I adore the brush, and how it is more like a comb so it separates all of my lashes. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by purplepiglet25

My lashes are pretty thick, but definitely lack in length and NEVER hold a curl. After reading the review on MUA, I decided to order this from Sephora. I'm glad I did, too! It lengthens wonderfully and holds a curl like a champ.
I was nervous about the comb-type brush ( My last experience was with that terrible mascara Rimmel put out years ago. Complete crap! ) but the flexible little comb really does work very well. After one coat my lashes were touching my lid and were curly and fluttery.
It also layers well with other mascaras. I lerv it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Lywchin

I had high hopes for this mascara when I first bought it, but as it is a very wet formula (but then I have been told all Clinique mascaras are, so my fault really) it made my eyelashes lose the curl I had put in and droop down.
I stopped using it because of this, then one day my usual mascara (the awesome Fairydrops Scandal Queen) dried out so badly I couldnt use it at all. So I combined Clinique high lengths just on the tips of the lashes with L'oreals Volume millions mascara and VOILA!! Beautiful thick LONG eye lashes.
So if you have stupid rubbish can-barely-hold-a-curl short Asian eyelashes like me use this mascara for length after a mascara which will hold curl for your lashes.
I appreciate not everyone will want to spend the extra money to buy multiple mascaras but for the moment I am glad to have found a way to use this up . I have to admit though I will not buy this again but that is really because it does not suit my kind of eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by gwehdolyn

LOVE THIS! It's seriously the best mascara I've ever used. It's very lengthening (and also a bit thickening) and it does not irritate sensitive eyes AT ALL :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by luvbug753

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this mascara. It lengthens, thickens and seperates all in the same time. Doesn't irritate my eyes and I can get close to my lashline without poking my eye out. What more can you ask for in a mascara? This is my HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 6:41:00 AM More reviews by fpih

I almost finished using my sample and already asked my husband to get me a full tube from duty free in his next trip. This is a simple mascara, no great volume or false lashes effect, but it still manages to enhance my eyelashes and make them stand out. It doesn't clump at all, it doesn't smudge, it lasts all day and most important, it doesn't aggravate my sensitive eyes which lately have been reacting badly to all sorts of mascaras (tried both avon & estee lauder) and powdery eye shadows. I only use one coat along with clinique's quick eyes cream eyeshadow (another great product!) and both last all day at work with no irritations whatsoever. I'm relatively new to clinique -have been using Maybelline and The Body Shop products for years- but I'm very impressed by their quality and especially the fact that they don't irritate my sensitive skin.

Update: I had to take a lippie down because as another reviewer mentioned, while this is great in the beginning, it becomes pretty clumpy 2-3 months first opening the tube. I was hoping for at least 6 months of usage before throwing it away. Pity:(