Clinique High Lengths Mascara

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is pretty good! It does not clump unless you put on more than three coats and does not smudge or run unless you get water on your eyes. It does not claim to be waterproof so I am not going to focus on that. It defines the lashes nicely while giving them some length. I wish it would lengthen my lashes a bit more but it is a pretty good mascara overall.

on 9/16/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is THE best mascara!!!!! I have gotten a few of these in swaps and OMG...it just delivers even coverage that give length AND volume! It isn't the type of mascara that once you put it on, it hardens, then you are in serious trouble! This one is so pliable that you can put a coat on, go back, and go back again and perfect it! I have ZERO problems with this! One coat for natural, more for dramatic! LOVE IT

This is a great mascara, it gives length aswell as a bit of volume.
you can build it up or have it more as a natural look mascara.
the packaging feels and looks expensive, it is a high ish end mascara but it is no where as bad as some others cost what do the same thing.
i was a bit dissapointed with this in a long day because it did start to crumble and had black dry bits on my face but it was a long day and still think its a good purchase. i would buy it again but i wouldnt if i found a better one

on 9/6/2012 10:01:00 AM

at the first months, it works nice.. no clumps.. and no extreme volume, just lenghtening, thus natural, that's what I want... however.. when this product's 5-6 months old, it runs dry.. so you gotta warm it everytime you use it..

on 9/2/2012 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I always go back to this one even though the SAs always seem to tell me I'd love one of their other mascaras, which I've bought on a whim and they pretty much suck. This is the only one from Clinque that I like. It doesn't add much volume, which I need but I uses another mascara with this if that's the look I'm going for on that day. So that's why I give it 4/4.5 lippies.

on 9/2/2012 12:15:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A friend gave me the sample she got of this and I loved it! The comb applicator does a great job of defining the lashes without clumping. It definitely lives up to it's name in that way. It doesn't add any volume, though (and doesn't claim to).
It stays pretty well... although, teary eyes definitely make it smudge.
Overall, I'd buy it again.

on 8/19/2012 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I received this as a free sample at Clinique and feel in love with it. The brush (or comb) is so small and precise that it gets every single lash and brings it to its full potential in length. I had such long lashes that were not clumped, they looked amazing. The only downfall for me is that it did not give me as much volume as I would have liked, so I layered it. But since it is advertised as a lengthening mascara it definitely did the job!

on 8/12/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm usually a drugstore girl, but I think this mascara is worth the extra price. I love this stuff. The wand is super small making it easy to get right to the roots of the lashes without smudging mascara on the lid. The formula is also really nice, very lengthening and also adds volume. Doesn't flake or smudge.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite mascara. I adore the brush, and how it is more like a comb so it separates all of my lashes. Love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My lashes are pretty thick, but definitely lack in length and NEVER hold a curl. After reading the review on MUA, I decided to order this from Sephora. I'm glad I did, too! It lengthens wonderfully and holds a curl like a champ.
I was nervous about the comb-type brush ( My last experience was with that terrible mascara Rimmel put out years ago. Complete crap! ) but the flexible little comb really does work very well. After one coat my lashes were touching my lid and were curly and fluttery.
It also layers well with other mascaras. I lerv it.