Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 1/9/2015 4:44:00 AM

I started using this product a month ago.. and initially I was a little skeptical about its performance as i have never used a bourjois produt before. But much to my surprise this foundation worked wonders on my comination skin. It lasts for about 5-6 hours easily. By the end of the day my face was shiny but in the good way. It didnt not run or dry which i like. I would definately recomend this product to girls with combination sensitive skin. Xx

on 12/27/2014 5:55:00 PM

I bought this after reading it was a dupe for chanels foundation. I have tried both and it really isn't too far off it. The coverage is much the same. It's quite a light and runny liquid which can be blended in quite easy. It has a nice smell. You can build the coverage up to suit yourself.i liked this but it's no replacement for the Chanel foundation xx

on 12/20/2014 10:24:00 AM

This is the best drugstore foundation!! It's quality is just as good as high end foundations. It's gives you flawless skin, super easy to apply, and has a nice thick consistency which has medium coverage. It also smells amazing!! Defiantly recommended.

This is the best drugstore foundation i had ever used! it makes my skin super flawless and healthy. i don't know exactly for how long it would lasts but after 5 hours without sitting spray/powder my skin still looks good! it is super light for the skin and didn't break me at all, even though when i remove my makeup my face doesn't looks still good lol. highly recommend it for you if you have a combination skin.

on 12/11/2014 12:15:00 PM

FINALLY, a foundation for pale, yellow-toned skin! (I got shade #51)
Iv'e been looking for a foundation like this everywhere, but most brands are either too pink or too dark for my skin.
Healthy Mix covers up my red blotches very well, and doesn't dry out my skin too much. It's not exactly heavy coverage, but I don't mind.
The packaging is ok, not very fancy but it does its job. And as an added bonus - it smells SO GOOD.

on 12/10/2014 8:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A great value for money foundation - goes on smoothly, buildable, does not look cakey - but does not actually last 16hours. If it is going to be a long day, use a primer (Body Shop's Skin Boost serum is good). I also mix it with Maybelline Baby Skin (about 60-40, foundation to the Maybelline) to get a bit more glow or dewy-ness. A bottle lasts practically forever - I've been using mine for more than a year! (daily usage)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice formula for any type of skin (mine is oily). Smells great, lasts long, but the oxidization on this is crazy.
I'm pale and yellow, and I was matched to Light Beige, within 4 seconds of applying the foundation it radiated a dark orange shade. Be very careful picking the shade

on 12/1/2014 6:37:00 AM

I am on my second bottle of this stuff now, I really love it.

Offers medium coverage, applies really well and isn't streaky. I'd say it lasts around 6-8 hours.

Smells pretty nice, like apricots, the smell doesn't last ages though so it doesn't get annoying.

No breakouts what so ever, great price, used alongside the healthy mix concealer, covers my freckles and occasional spots.

on 11/25/2014 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very beautiful product, actually the best drugstore foundation I must say:) If you use primer, it will stay on your skin quite long. I have combination to oily skin and yes, in the summer, I need to blot afternoon, but it is really great. They have good range of shades (as drugstore product), but mostly with yellow undertone and also shades available for very pale skin. Plus it smells divine :)

on 11/19/2014 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I remember being in school and trying out so many foundations, most of them made me look cakey or broke me out.
But Healthy mix foundation was refreshing! It was felt light but covered a lot of my acne and didn't break me out as much. It became a favourite for many months but I stopped using it to try and find something even better!

It's now a few years on and I've just bought it again; I'll update once I've tried it out again for a few weeks! Hopefully it's as amazing as I can remember!

Edit: I've definitely love this foundation because of how light it feels and the glow it gives you! It doesn't cover everything but by using along side my Maybeline FIT me foundation I covered all of my acne scaring without looking like cakey! Good price & good for sensitive skin <3

Video Reviews & Tutorials