November 27, 2014 | 1547 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/23/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by amylouisewalshx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I personally think the foundation is great! The coverage is amazing, and it covers up most imperfections! Its buildable so if you want a light coverage you can get a light coverage, and if you want a very heavy coverage you can get that heavy coverage! The only thing that I don't like about this foundation is that it doesn't work well with oily skin! I feel like it slips of my face and if I catch my face I will have a mark where the makeup has come off which isn't good! I also feel that with this foundation I need to powder it all the time which results in my face looking cakey! Overall the coverage is flawless and I would recommend this to people who don't have oioy skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by beautybynadiya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Better than MAC! My HG foundation. Flawless coverage with a dewy finish. Will be very sad when discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

I have dry skin with yellow undertones and the color beige Clair worked so perfectly for me. This foundation is a must have for me in the winter and I won't use anything but! For summer it's a little bit too slippery on my face. However, I do love love love this foundation. This scent is so nice, the coverage is build able and it leaves me looking Dewey and healthy. Anytime I wear this I get compliments on my skin saying I look radiant! I got it off Asos for 13 bucks and I'd pay double for it, thank you Bourjois!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 5:03:00 PM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

I'm glad I found a DS foundation that actually matches my pale skin, which is surprisingly uncommon. I LOVE that this comes in a bottle with a pump because you can control how much you use and it's sanitary. The finish is kinda satin, and it's medium coverage for me. I have oily skin and this doesn't slide right off like a lot of DS foundations do, so thumbs up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by livlaeboorg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is literally my HG! I've been searching for the perfect foundation in a looong time, and it has been diffucult to find a perfect macth, but now i found it! Normally I only use high end products when it comes to foundation, but I decided to try this, and I'm absolutley in love. The product is amazing on my dry skin, and it's sooo cheap. I think it would be too dewy to oily skin, but i think normal to dry skin would love this one.

It blends in perfectley with my skin, and it doesn't even look like I'm wearing foundation, even though it can be build up to a full coverage. It stays on the whole day, and doesn't smugde or goes into fine lines or dry patches. It is healthy flawless skin a bottle! This is a water based foundation, so either hands or brushes would be the best way to apply this foundation.

Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by tazz222003

I typically don't go for a full coverage foundation but I fell in love with this. It doesn't break me out- a huge plus as I only wear foundation if I have hormonal blemishes and foundations typically exacerbate the issue. A thin layer is all that is needed and it blends nicely. It never highlights dry patches or spots. The color is a tiny bit yellow for my skin tone, but it is not obvious, especially in Summer. The dewey finish is amazing. I appreciate that it has a pump and that the scent is pleasant. Overall I am happy with this product and will probably stick with it for a while.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this foundation!
matches my skin tone perfectly
Texture: doesn't feel heavy at all, feels like second skin, blends easily
Coverage: medium, it's build-able, covers acne scars pretty well
Staying power: 12 hours!
Finish: a little bit dewy, umm more like a healthy glow-y finish
How I use it: I prime my skin with my dmgm primer, apply this foundation all over my face with a foundation brush, then lightly pat some powder on my t-zone (I use creme puff powder by maxfactor) and voila! Smooth, flawless skin for hours and hours and hours!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 3:25:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product but still not considering it as holy grail. Reason being when I touch up with a second layer, it will turn cakey even if I blot my face. other than tt, I have no complains at all. The consistency is not very watery nor thick. Just nice. The coverage is also good. All I need is 1 layer and my face looks good. I do not need any extra usage of concealer and this saves a lot of my time. Plus, I don't feel oily nor sticky after applying it thus I do not need to put any setting powder. I like the scent of this foundation too. Smells like berries. I loved it!! I will repurchase it again. To me, it is better than any other foundations.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm onto my third bottle of this foundation, the shade 51 is a perfect match for my very pale, neutral complexion. I like that it's not too pink-toned, which some other pale foundations tend to be. The formula is very creamy and easy to apply and it smells really nice. Good medium coverage and buildable. The only problem I've encountered is that it can highlight dryness, but only when my skin is super dry in winter. For this reason, I've switched to MAC's Mineralize Moisture foundation, but I'll probably go back to Healthy Mix once summer hits.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by BumblexX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is possibly my favourite foundation! (A title I do not give away lightly)

It gives good medium coverage and is really easy to blend. The shade range is good but not excellent but saying that, I am able to find the perfect shade in light bronze.
The great thing about this is the smell. It really smells like fresh summer fruit and the smell lasts for quite a while too.
I always wear a setting powder so I'm not too sure about the lasting power of this foundation.
The only downside of this is that it doesn't have any SPF but that's a minor gripe for such an amazing product. I compensate this by applying a small amount of SPF tinted moisturiser underneath for the sun protection.
Healthy Mix retails for about AU$32 which is a ridiculous mark up but I get mine from asos for about $20, which is reasonable for drugstore foundations in Australia.