September 18, 2014 | 1015 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle 05

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by misstye

I have finally found my go-to-lipstick, finally! It's only taken me over ten years.. As others say it's a great natural coloured lipstick but still a sexy toned down day wear lipstick. You can build it up for the evening and add a high shine gloss too, it's still pretty. But I tend to only use it for daytime and then go for a more red colour for a night out.

I don't suit cold tones at all, i'm NC 25. There's been so many times I've gotten help from assistants and they've pulled out a cool toned lipstick for me, which has looked horrible. So i guess anyone who is a NW might find this doesn't suit them as much NC users. Although peoples lip tones can be different so it's hard to say. To be honest i think this lipstick will suit almost anyone, it's pretty and light and aslo very easy to build up the colour strength.

On the down side it is fairly drying but before any lipstick application i awlays use a good lip balm to moisturize... so it doesn't bother me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my most used lipsticks because of its rosy MLBB color that is good for all occasions. It is a fantastic work-appropriate lipstick. Unfortunately, the formula at first appears nice but after an hour or two it dries out my lips almost as badly as MAC Lustres. For a $32 lipstick formula that claims to be "lightweight", to "soften, smooth, and condition lips" and make them "plumper, smoother and healthier-looking", it fails on ALL these claims. I will continue using this lipstick but won't be repurchasing.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by hollyannie2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LIke a reviewer below, I was seduced by the hype. For me this is just OK. The texture is a LOT drier than expected. The color is OK but pulls a little coral on me -- not the MLBB HG I was hoping for. I strongly prefer Nars Dolce Vita, both in color and in texture. I can probably get through this tube within a couple years. It is pretty with some blush and eyeliner for a casual weekend look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by edith99

This color is great for everyday use. It's not too pink, not too brown, not too red - it appears to be a great mix of those colors.
For me, it's a little darker than a nude lipstick (I'm NC25). It's like a lip color, with less pink (I have pink lipsticks).
Plus, I think the Rouge Coco lipsticks have the BEST TEXTURE ever. They are sooo smooth! It makes the price worth it, in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Seduced by the hype for this one: that's not to say that it's not a beautiful shade, because it most certainly is: it's just not that complimentary for yellow-based skintones. On the plus side, then: cool-toned complexions should love it. Texture: verging on a little dry.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I love the versatility of this lipstick! It's very wearable for day. The color isn't anything mind blowing but I love the classic look it gives me. Definitely a favorite for this fall! It's just one those lipsticks that ties your look together when you have a scarf on, hair thrown up in a messy bun, and a hot latte in your hand! It's probably the longest lasting lipstick that i own.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by dylanfan95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a fantastic lipstick! The color is simply stunning! I have very fair skin, so I am unaware how this product would look on darker skin tones, since it is sort of a natural lip color, if you have pale skin. It is very expensive, but I would gladly pay it again for this lipstick. The consistency is wonderful, and I love the packaging to death. Coco, you've done it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 6:48:00 PM More reviews by este

Wow what a gorgeous lipstick. I bought all the dupes i could find, but caved in and bought the real thing in the end (off Strawberrynet).
The colour is more vibrant than all the dupes, and the feel of it.... oh my gosh so moisturizing and so long lasting!!
Nice enough to wear every day (expecially with how moisturizing it is). And how can a girl feel more special than when she is wearing Chanel!?! And it makes my teeth look white!!
I will look into other Chanel colours too once i have used some of my cheaper lipsticks up :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by hetsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A truly classic lipstick. I usually like brighter more pigmented shades however I loved the natural yet striking colour.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a glorious color! It gives that perfect level of primped and polished alluring look without overdoing it or being too loud. It looks like an enhanced version of my natural lip color which I love. The only thing is that while the texture is creamy, it must be applied on lips that are already in lipstick applying condition. That sounds like a no brainer but when your lips are even the slightest bit on the dry side, this lipstick won't help you moisturize it back to a smooth level so instead you'll have to use some lip balm underneath it first. I guess that can be a good thing too because the lipstick is very pigmented and NOT at all like a lip balm which makes it more worth the money and lasts longer. Such a beautiful color though -- too beautiful to pass up :). If you're going to splurge on any color make sure it's Madamoiselle05 because it's perfect for day or night.