December 20, 2014 | 1746 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Nail Color

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by justjess516

Inexpensive, great formula, long-lasting, and an amazing brush! All of the best things you could ask for in a nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by lipstickjunkie87

Love theses NP!! The brush makes for the best application of your polish ever. So easy to use, they just added more colors to the collection which are really pretty! Dirt cheap, can't beat you must purchase if yor a wet n wild fan!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Mishybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! love the brush applicator.. i have this in haze of love and undercover.. so cheap it's $1.68 in walmart. Will definitely re-purchase!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by xxmuffinx3

i usually have a hard time getting no streak marks from other nail polish brands. i searched up different techniques to paint the perfect manicure but this brush is INCREDIBLE! i don't have to maneuver my hand in every possible position to paint my nails nicely. only 2-3 strokes and the quality is great. no chipping as well A +++ :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got 2 of these on Saturday(On a Trip,Bite the Bullit).Now I have had the, On a Trip, on,since Saturday night, and still no chips or anything.I do wear a base coat and top coat AND....Im Impressed!!!Here in Canada,there only 2.99.This is the cheapest nail polish I have ever tried and,well,what can I say..gonna get me more..lol!I have tried the Maybelline Coloshow show ones,and I threw them all out,and they were 3.99.Oh yes,I do love the wide brush.Will I buy more,you bet!Hope they come out with more colors in this line.Have fun ladies!

Update..On a Trip, lasted on my nails for 6 days!!Can you believe it.Now Im wearing Bite the Bullet.Went back and bought a few more:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by LipstickOnCigarettes

By far one of the brands with the best nail polish lines. The brushes are flat and get my whole nail with just two strokes. The colors are really nice, some loud, some conservative. I just wish that there were a lot more colors to choose from! Until then, I'm waiting for them to come out with new shades because I have all of the ones they've come out with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wet N Wild Megalast is incredible. Especially if you can buy any of these polishes either on sale or buy one get one, you're getting an incredible steal. But even at their regular price of $1.99, they're still one of the better polishes that you'll buy.
The brush is super wide and flat. It almost covers your entire nail bed. How simple an idea is that? Why don't the expensive nail polish manufacturers use this idea? I love the notion that two swipes on my nails and one swipe on my last two nails covers it for me. The colors are great and all I find I need are two coats to last my manicures for a good 5-7 days. I use a bottom and a top coat to ensure that they last. I bought one recently and was so impressed I went out and bought 7 other colors to stock up for the spring. To test out the strength of the new Megalast, I deliberately did my nails and then shampooed my carpets, did a load of dishes (without rubber gloves), and general housework without worrying about my manicure. To my surprise, I didn't have to touch up my nails. I could not believe it. This stuff actually lasts a good week and I have to take it off because I'm tired of the color and it's time to change my manicure. Good work Wet n Wild! No animal testing too. I'm done with paying more for the expensive salon nail colors that chip the next day. I will not waste my money and time on anything else anymore. These colors are just as pretty, stay longer and are cruelty-free. Absolutely love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by ChaCaCheeze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

For the price, I can't recommend these polishes enough! I have an obsession with this nail polish line, and I own between 5 and 10 colors. I get a lot of compliments, one of which came from my hairdresser (she was shocked when I told her it was a WNW polish I bought for less than $2). Out of all the nail colors I own, these are DEFINITELY the easiest and neatest to apply. The formula is thicker than OPI or L'Oreal Paris, so it doesn't run all over the place...but it's not as thick as Sally Hansen, so it's easy to apply thin coats that will dry fast. However, I think the brush is probably my favorite part. It's short, wide, and extremely thick, so it's very easy to control. If I'm careful, I can paint my nails without getting any color on my skin or cuticles. With other brands, it seems like I can never be careful enough to keep my skin clean, and I usually have to do some clean-up. I don't think the color lasts 5+ days without chipping, but I'm pretty hard on my hands...and how long a color lasts is specific to your unique skin/nail chemistry anyway. I like to change my nail color a lot, so the chipping after 2-3 days is fine with me - less to remove later :) The color selection is pretty limited overall, but some of the colors that are available are dupes for really high-end polishes. I've read that Through the Grapevine (the one my hairdresser commented on) is a dupe for Tom Ford - African Violet ($30), and I have to agree with that one!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by prufrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The brush is genius, which surprised me since it's Wet n Wild, and you'd think the more expensive brands would have had this idea LONG ago. So I'm super impressed.

The brush is wide but flat, making application a total breeze. You can get the perfect amount of polish SO easily and the brush retains it (fewer drips). I always apply nail polish in bed and this is the first time I haven't cursed myself for doing so-- because I had no spills and didn't have to remain perfectly still to apply it since you just need a few swipes per finger, per coat. The wideness of the brush covers so much of the nail, and it is infinitely easier to wield than normal nail brushes.

AND the formula lasted a few days with almost no chips, which is also rare in an inexpensive polish.

Wet N Wild seems to be really stepping up their game lately- not only do they still have that famous 99cent lipstick, but now their formulas are getting better and better.

It did take several coats to get full opacity, but I'm still in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

This is great.
The color lasts for weeks without chipping and it's so cheap.
I really love the brush too.