Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Nail Color

4.5

on 4/29/2013 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The brush on the new bottles (pictured in the second picture above) is just way too big for my nails. It leaves alot of polish pooled up in my cuticles and needs lots of clean up. Aside from that, these applies creamy and opaque for such a cheap polish.

on 4/29/2013 2:43:00 PM

LOVE THESE! LOVE LOVE LOVE. I love the brush, they are perfect for my flat, goofy shaped nails. Two swipes and I'm done. Really, one and a half swipes. The only problem I'm having is that they are a lot of the same colors as the Spoiled and Fergie line so I am ending up with dupes that I have to return. Grrrr...

on 4/27/2013 11:53:00 PM

Inexpensive, great formula, long-lasting, and an amazing brush! All of the best things you could ask for in a nail polish.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love theses NP!! The brush makes for the best application of your polish ever. So easy to use, they just added more colors to the collection which are really pretty! Dirt cheap, can't beat you must purchase if yor a wet n wild fan!

on 4/18/2013 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this! love the brush applicator.. i have this in haze of love and undercover.. so cheap it's $1.68 in walmart. Will definitely re-purchase!!!

on 4/14/2013 10:33:00 PM

i usually have a hard time getting no streak marks from other nail polish brands. i searched up different techniques to paint the perfect manicure but this brush is INCREDIBLE! i don't have to maneuver my hand in every possible position to paint my nails nicely. only 2-3 strokes and the quality is great. no chipping as well A +++ :)

on 4/9/2013 4:09:00 PM

I got 2 of these on Saturday(On a Trip,Bite the Bullit).Now I have had the, On a Trip, on,since Saturday night, and still no chips or anything.I do wear a base coat and top coat AND....Im Impressed!!!Here in Canada,there only 2.99.This is the cheapest nail polish I have ever tried and,well,what can I say..gonna get me more..lol!I have tried the Maybelline Coloshow show ones,and I threw them all out,and they were 3.99.Oh yes,I do love the wide brush.Will I buy more,you bet!Hope they come out with more colors in this line.Have fun ladies!

Update..On a Trip, lasted on my nails for 6 days!!Can you believe it.Now Im wearing Bite the Bullet.Went back and bought a few more:)

By far one of the brands with the best nail polish lines. The brushes are flat and get my whole nail with just two strokes. The colors are really nice, some loud, some conservative. I just wish that there were a lot more colors to choose from! Until then, I'm waiting for them to come out with new shades because I have all of the ones they've come out with.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wet N Wild Megalast is incredible. Especially if you can buy any of these polishes either on sale or buy one get one, you're getting an incredible steal. But even at their regular price of $1.99, they're still one of the better polishes that you'll buy.
The brush is super wide and flat. It almost covers your entire nail bed. How simple an idea is that? Why don't the expensive nail polish manufacturers use this idea? I love the notion that two swipes on my nails and one swipe on my last two nails covers it for me. The colors are great and all I find I need are two coats to last my manicures for a good 5-7 days. I use a bottom and a top coat to ensure that they last. I bought one recently and was so impressed I went out and bought 7 other colors to stock up for the spring. To test out the strength of the new Megalast, I deliberately did my nails and then shampooed my carpets, did a load of dishes (without rubber gloves), and general housework without worrying about my manicure. To my surprise, I didn't have to touch up my nails. I could not believe it. This stuff actually lasts a good week and I have to take it off because I'm tired of the color and it's time to change my manicure. Good work Wet n Wild! No animal testing too. I'm done with paying more for the expensive salon nail colors that chip the next day. I will not waste my money and time on anything else anymore. These colors are just as pretty, stay longer and are cruelty-free. Absolutely love them.

on 3/18/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

For the price, I can't recommend these polishes enough! I have an obsession with this nail polish line, and I own between 5 and 10 colors. I get a lot of compliments, one of which came from my hairdresser (she was shocked when I told her it was a WNW polish I bought for less than $2). Out of all the nail colors I own, these are DEFINITELY the easiest and neatest to apply. The formula is thicker than OPI or L'Oreal Paris, so it doesn't run all over the place...but it's not as thick as Sally Hansen, so it's easy to apply thin coats that will dry fast. However, I think the brush is probably my favorite part. It's short, wide, and extremely thick, so it's very easy to control. If I'm careful, I can paint my nails without getting any color on my skin or cuticles. With other brands, it seems like I can never be careful enough to keep my skin clean, and I usually have to do some clean-up. I don't think the color lasts 5+ days without chipping, but I'm pretty hard on my hands...and how long a color lasts is specific to your unique skin/nail chemistry anyway. I like to change my nail color a lot, so the chipping after 2-3 days is fine with me - less to remove later :) The color selection is pretty limited overall, but some of the colors that are available are dupes for really high-end polishes. I've read that Through the Grapevine (the one my hairdresser commented on) is a dupe for Tom Ford - African Violet ($30), and I have to agree with that one!

Popular Polishes