April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Nail Color

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by pedaheh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite nail polish lines, if not my favorite. I own 13. This is my favorite brush. It is so easy to apply polish on my curved nails with this brush. It wears the best on me of any polish brand. I once had a manicure wear 13 days and not chip. I removed that manicure because it had grown out too far from the cuticles. The colors in this line are really great. The polishes I love the most are I Red a Good Book (perfect HG red cream), Candy-licious (perfect HG Barbie pink), Heatwave (fantastic red coral), and Disturbia (dark, but not too dark purple).
The only clunker I own is Sugar Coat. It takes 4 coats before it isn't streaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE NAIL POLISH.

The color selection is amazing and I wish they would come out with new colors. I love the applicator because it is nice and fat covering a good amount of surface area with one swipe. Two coats and I am good to go. GREAT pigmentation, lasts me for at least a week without a single chip, doesn't make my nails peel like some nail polishes I have tried, and is dirt cheep! I can't believe this amazing product is only $1.99. I have almost all of them and will buy more if they come out with different colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by cutiesbyclaudia

I really like this product! It stays true to the name; it does last forever! Minor-No chipping! I have it in "I Need A Refresh-Mint". A beautiful blue color. I wouldn't call it mint, but that's the name. It dries relatively fast, I've seen faster but I've also seen slower! The last thing I want to mention is that they introduced a new manicure brush in the collection! It is bigger and easier to use! I love the brush!
Overall I would totally recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ek917

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was at meijer wandering around and what do I see but a.gorgeous shade of nail polish.... for $3! I bought it in I Need a Refresh-Mint which is more of a turquoise ish blue than a mint. I love the color, however and it comes with a new type of flat brush. I find it sooo easy to use and I get almost no polish on my cuticles or skin. Great quality for the price and will definitely be buying more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by wq13

Love the color selection, it's super cheap, it doesn't chip easily, and the brush is AMAZING!! It makes application so easy, especially on toes!
It does take a few coats for the color to be opaque and it takes a while to dry, but it's $2 per bottle. I can purchase 4 of these Wet 'N' Wild polishes for the price of one Essie polish. :)
I'll definitely be buying more of these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

Just recently got back into nail polish and I got a bunch of these during WnW bogo-free sale at CVS to jump start my collection. I don't have much experience w/ nail polish yet, but I absolutely LOVE these, and so far I love every color I've tried (will update with favorites later). All the colors I tried take at least 2-3 coats. My favorite part abt these polishes are the fat brush; I have fairly small fingers, so sometimes it just takes one swipe for one coat and the rounded tip makes it so much easier to get an even line by the cuticle. My lease favorite part is it seems to take a long time to dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by lbmakeup18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love these nail polishes! I have seven shades and i love them all. The formula and brush are amazing and make painting my nails so much easier. Its opaque in one coat and last more days without chipping then my china glaze nail polishes. Everything about these nail polishes is great the colors, formula, price, and brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absoutely ADORE this nail polish. I usually get acrylics because I honestly can't wear nail polish for more than a day without it chipping. I can't stand the hastle of looking at my ugly chipped nails that I spend so much money on. I am SO happy I found this nail polish ! i've been wearing it for 4 days and it hasn't chipped, or scraped! I have a couple chips on my thimb but that's cuz my sharp tweezers hit my nail and even then it was still hard to scrape off. I have two shades - "I Need A Refresh -Mint" hahaha, i adore the clever names. I also have to pretty hot pink/pastel dark pink & I believe it's called "I want Candy". I also LOOOOOOVE the brush that comes with it. It's like a paddle shaped brush and it perfectly coats my nails evenly. This nailpolish is by far superior to any other polish. It's matte yet not flat, extremely long lasting & it's 1.99$. I'm getting every color ! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Scruffy892

Ok, I'm really not a nail polish person. I want to be, but coordination (the lack thereof) prevents my infatuation with the pretty, pretty colors from turning into full-blown obsession. So, every couple of months or so, I give into temptation and pick up the cutest funky color I can get. And then I spend two weeks looking for the nail polish remover I knew I had from the last "splurge". Well, I picked up a bottle of this in some sort of robin's egg blue and slapped it on my toes and forgot about it. One thickish coat = total coverage. The stuff lasted literally a month and a half, with nary a chip. The only reason I took it off was because it started looking very weird when my nails grew out. I don't know if all of the colors are this good but I mean to check it out. And with $1 coupons floating around, it's filthy, stinky dirt-cheap. If only it came in loopier colors...

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by kirium911

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried many nail polishes, from Opi to Sally Hansen, but i have to say, i think this one is my favorite. The main reason is the pro brush, it's a wide brush head so you only need one or two swipes to cover your nail. In addition to that, it lasts a good week or more. I have it is Sugar Coat, Wet Cement and most recently, Through the Grapevine and really like all the colors, it would be nice if they could expand the color line though. The cost is fairly cheap, I paid less than $3.00 a bottle and the drug stores are usually sold out of them. I have received compliments on my nails while wearing this, i attribute this to the pro brush, it makes it easy to apply and looks a lot more 'clean' and consistently applied for a DIY job. Great product and a great price!