October 21, 2014 | 1788 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Nail Color

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by xxmuffinx3

i usually have a hard time getting no streak marks from other nail polish brands. i searched up different techniques to paint the perfect manicure but this brush is INCREDIBLE! i don't have to maneuver my hand in every possible position to paint my nails nicely. only 2-3 strokes and the quality is great. no chipping as well A +++ :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got 2 of these on Saturday(On a Trip,Bite the Bullit).Now I have had the, On a Trip, on,since Saturday night, and still no chips or anything.I do wear a base coat and top coat AND....Im Impressed!!!Here in Canada,there only 2.99.This is the cheapest nail polish I have ever tried and,well,what can I say..gonna get me more..lol!I have tried the Maybelline Coloshow show ones,and I threw them all out,and they were 3.99.Oh yes,I do love the wide brush.Will I buy more,you bet!Hope they come out with more colors in this line.Have fun ladies!

Update..On a Trip, lasted on my nails for 6 days!!Can you believe it.Now Im wearing Bite the Bullet.Went back and bought a few more:)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by LipstickOnCigarettes

By far one of the brands with the best nail polish lines. The brushes are flat and get my whole nail with just two strokes. The colors are really nice, some loud, some conservative. I just wish that there were a lot more colors to choose from! Until then, I'm waiting for them to come out with new shades because I have all of the ones they've come out with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wet N Wild Megalast is incredible. Especially if you can buy any of these polishes either on sale or buy one get one, you're getting an incredible steal. But even at their regular price of $1.99, they're still one of the better polishes that you'll buy.
The brush is super wide and flat. It almost covers your entire nail bed. How simple an idea is that? Why don't the expensive nail polish manufacturers use this idea? I love the notion that two swipes on my nails and one swipe on my last two nails covers it for me. The colors are great and all I find I need are two coats to last my manicures for a good 5-7 days. I use a bottom and a top coat to ensure that they last. I bought one recently and was so impressed I went out and bought 7 other colors to stock up for the spring. To test out the strength of the new Megalast, I deliberately did my nails and then shampooed my carpets, did a load of dishes (without rubber gloves), and general housework without worrying about my manicure. To my surprise, I didn't have to touch up my nails. I could not believe it. This stuff actually lasts a good week and I have to take it off because I'm tired of the color and it's time to change my manicure. Good work Wet n Wild! No animal testing too. I'm done with paying more for the expensive salon nail colors that chip the next day. I will not waste my money and time on anything else anymore. These colors are just as pretty, stay longer and are cruelty-free. Absolutely love them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by prufrock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The brush is genius, which surprised me since it's Wet n Wild, and you'd think the more expensive brands would have had this idea LONG ago. So I'm super impressed.

The brush is wide but flat, making application a total breeze. You can get the perfect amount of polish SO easily and the brush retains it (fewer drips). I always apply nail polish in bed and this is the first time I haven't cursed myself for doing so-- because I had no spills and didn't have to remain perfectly still to apply it since you just need a few swipes per finger, per coat. The wideness of the brush covers so much of the nail, and it is infinitely easier to wield than normal nail brushes.

AND the formula lasted a few days with almost no chips, which is also rare in an inexpensive polish.

Wet N Wild seems to be really stepping up their game lately- not only do they still have that famous 99cent lipstick, but now their formulas are getting better and better.

It did take several coats to get full opacity, but I'm still in love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 2:44:00 PM More reviews by xonadiya

This is great.
The color lasts for weeks without chipping and it's so cheap.
I really love the brush too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by pedaheh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite nail polish lines, if not my favorite. I own 13. This is my favorite brush. It is so easy to apply polish on my curved nails with this brush. It wears the best on me of any polish brand. I once had a manicure wear 13 days and not chip. I removed that manicure because it had grown out too far from the cuticles. The colors in this line are really great. The polishes I love the most are I Red a Good Book (perfect HG red cream), Candy-licious (perfect HG Barbie pink), Heatwave (fantastic red coral), and Disturbia (dark, but not too dark purple).
The only clunker I own is Sugar Coat. It takes 4 coats before it isn't streaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE NAIL POLISH.

The color selection is amazing and I wish they would come out with new colors. I love the applicator because it is nice and fat covering a good amount of surface area with one swipe. Two coats and I am good to go. GREAT pigmentation, lasts me for at least a week without a single chip, doesn't make my nails peel like some nail polishes I have tried, and is dirt cheep! I can't believe this amazing product is only $1.99. I have almost all of them and will buy more if they come out with different colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by cutiesbyclaudia

I really like this product! It stays true to the name; it does last forever! Minor-No chipping! I have it in "I Need A Refresh-Mint". A beautiful blue color. I wouldn't call it mint, but that's the name. It dries relatively fast, I've seen faster but I've also seen slower! The last thing I want to mention is that they introduced a new manicure brush in the collection! It is bigger and easier to use! I love the brush!
Overall I would totally recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ek917

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was at meijer wandering around and what do I see but a.gorgeous shade of nail polish.... for $3! I bought it in I Need a Refresh-Mint which is more of a turquoise ish blue than a mint. I love the color, however and it comes with a new type of flat brush. I find it sooo easy to use and I get almost no polish on my cuticles or skin. Great quality for the price and will definitely be buying more colors!