December 27, 2014 | 943 users online

Treatments (Face) - Dior - Capture Totale One Essential Skin Boosting Super Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by jella22

I am still unsure about this product. i find it difficult to tell if it is actually doing what it says. all i can say for certain is that the smell is beautiful !!! i think thats my favorite thing about the product !! it does absolutely nothing for my acne prone skin and is very expensive. i got kind of scared because when i stopped using it for a couple days my skin looked horrendous !!! with that kinda price, one would think it should improve skin overtime and not result in it practically falling off when u stop using it. hmmmm...who knows

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sparkle24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The serum is not sticky and easy to apply and you need only a tiny amount each time. My 50 ml bottle lasted 5 months and I applied it am and pm everyday. So not as bad as it sounds when you read the price tag but still expensive!

I did not see any glow after using it (which is what I was hoping for), but what worked for me is that it kept the pimples at bay. Not that I did not have pimples while on it, but they were few and far between and used to go away quick. I ran out of it and for the past two weeks my face is covered with stubborn pimples.

I want to try other serums (Estee Lauder and Clarins) because I want both the glow and clear skin, one is not enough! But I may purchase it again if I don't find anything more suitable and wallet-friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by aidan83

Makes my skin glows from inside out...I love it!!!!!!!
Now it comes with a 50ml bottle at CAD$ 125, totally worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by KAM1990

Hi everyone,

I have previously used this product for 6 months but gave it to my mum once I investested in chanel sublimage concentrate. Here are my feelings on the product:

Pros

1. My skin glows more than when applying chanel sublimage

Cons

1. Expensive
2. Not as effective for anti aging as much as chanel sublimage

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by arcybarrios

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was given a sample of this product at Sephora and of course tried it. I was applying a tiny yet sufficient amount AM and PM for as long as the sample lasted (about 3 to 4 weeks)

Did it work? Not that I can tell.

It has a pleasant very subtle scent, goes on easy, absorbs rapidly but other than that, I wasn't enticed to purchase the product after finishing the sample.

I am giving it 3 lippies simply because it is not a terrible product. I did not purchase it and I cannot say it caused any damage to my skin either. It is simply an overly priced serum that did not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

This serum is the best i have ever used and i have tried a lot!
Texture is lovely,easily absorbed, not sticky. Feels great when applied and results are visible within days.Smooth and radiant skin and i generally like the idea of detoxifying.
It is pricey but lasts for a long time. I bought the limited edition 75ml bottle which is better value.
Bottle is nice, hygienic and the pump delivers the right amount.
Will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by quotidianlight

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

I used to this serum for almost 2 years. it made my breakouts and hyper pigmentation to reduce, my skin was luminous and felt amazing. It also stopped my differen gel from drying my face out. The problem is the price/amount used. I go through a bottle every two months and that is 5-600 a year depending on sales. If this replaced the need for other serums it wouldn't be a problem but as I age, I need more intensive active ingredients. I quit using for 6 months and my face did everything but fall off. I eventually got stronger results for less cash per year with cosmetic skin solutions serums. Great serum for a young person or as a first serum if you have cash to spare... I don't

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kaelores

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Old Advance Night Repair user here! But this has definitely won me over! The texture of my skin improves every night I use this. Pricey but well worth it. Perfect for my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by katetdang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am usually pretty skeptical about fancy creams and serums. But this one really exceeded my expectations. I first tried it in the store when getting a makeover at the Dior counter. The serum's smell is divine. And my skin feels instantly smoother when I put it on. It is not at all greasy and a little goes a long way. I use about 1 1/2 pumps at each application. I have found that my skin is now practically addicted to it. If I skip it for a couple days, my skin starts to miss it and starts to break out. It smooths out the texture of my skin the instant I put it on, but also seems to have lasting effects because people now tell me what good skin I have--something I never heard before. That was when I knew that I was a believer in this stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by alezcia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've have been using this serum for 2 months and my problem with acne around my T-zone area is lessen, my skin feels smoother and less oily. Will definitely buy again.