Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

4.4

Mica, Talc, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben. May Contain ( / -): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 8/19/2013 12:50:00 AM

HG product! Nc 40 skin makes it looks golden and dewy love it.

on 7/12/2013 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my absolute HG highlighter.

As others have said, it is *definitely* not a bronzer. I am light and this doesn't make me look remotely tan lol

What it *does* do is add am amazing glow to my skin, it is everything I wanted the much more expensive Nars copa, or Benefit moonbeam to be.

For starters I prefer that it is in powder form, I find it way easier to work with. Also I know this product will last forever. I have been wearing it daily for over a month and it still looks new. It is *not* shimmery, which is great. It doesn't draw attention to my large pores, make my skin look oilier, or make me look like a disco ball. It just blends into my skin, giving it this healthy glow. It's super natural, easy to work with, and also very forgiving.

When I apply it, I use a small blush brush, and I make little "c"s to highlight my cheekbones, then i apply to my nose as well. After I may apply blush or bronzer, but if I want to look natural I just leave it as is. And the look is so natural and flawless.

The only con, is that I wish the compact had a mirror. Other than that it's perfect.

on 6/19/2013 7:50:00 PM

Works perfect as a highlight color, especially in the summer with a bit of a tan

Goes a long way since you just need a small swipe on your brush - it is a bit shimmery, but perfect for summer paired with a matte bronzer

on 6/4/2013 12:00:00 PM

Works better as a highlighter than a bronzer. I use Samantha Chapman's real techniques setting brush to apply the powder onto my cheekbones. It's reasonably priced and available at Walmart.

on 5/29/2013 8:29:00 PM

I've bought this a few times now and will continue to buy. I love it! I prefer a more sunkissed/golden look over blush, but being as I'm soo light skinned it's always been a little harder to find something that could do that for me without looking just awful. It also gives a nice glowy look without looking shimmery and silly. I definitely grab for it every morning; it just gives the perfect finishing touch.

I love this as a golden highlighter. In the summer I really like to shelf my silvery highlights and play with the sunny golden ones. This is a great affordable highlighter. I sweep this over my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and across my cupids bow. Love the glimmer it leaves. The shimmer is not chunky, you are just left with a nice glow. Will repurchase if I ever run out.

on 5/17/2013 8:09:00 PM

Love this product as a highlighter, definitely not a bronzer. I'm an NC15 and its a beautiful color for me. I sometimes reach for this more than my Mary lou-manizer from the balm. Would definitely repurchase, this product will last me for a very long time! Definitely worth the price.

on 5/17/2013 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this, it's gorgeous and makes my skin glow. I use it all over my face to brighten it up. It definitely is not a bronzer for me, and I'm pretty fair (NC10). I could use it as a highlighter even, but I prefer to use something a little lighter to highlight. This is beautiful for fair skinned neutral to warm skin tones.

on 5/16/2013 2:59:00 PM

I picked this up after seeing it on Youtube as a dupe for higher-end highlighters. I am very impressed by the beautiful gold glow/shine it gives your skin without looking looking really powdery, cake-y or obnoxious. I'm very happy I purchased this.

on 5/5/2013 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

for reference, my skin's normal, NC10-ish, leaning a bit lighter at times, with a neutral undertone.

I love this as a bronzer/highlighter for my cheekbone area, and at my temples and lightly down my nose. it's not very pigmented at all, which is great for us pale people! For that reason I add a few layers to my cheeks, and even then its still not BAM! BRONZER! its just nice and glowy. For more tan people, i'll bet they could even use it as a highlighter.

my favorite part is that it's not sparkly AT ALL! It has an almost-metallic look, but nothing over the top. It doesn't go on chalky, either. After finding this (thanks again, MUA!) I'm not even going to bother looking at other bronzers ever again, thats how happy I am with it.

Popular Bronzers