April 21, 2014 | 1393 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam Gaga

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm nc42 Tan and did not think I could pull this color off, but surprisingly it looks fabulous! I usually hate the lustre formula and it's too sheer for me, but this has great color payoff. I totally agree that this is a more wearable Mac Saint Germaine. Gaga is great for day and Saint Germaine is great at night. Both are gorg!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by itscattt

I love this even though its a bright blue based pink. Its just cute and flirty to me. Wish i had a backup!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Zena6000

I missed this one the first time around, because I had a lot of (what I thought were) similar lippys, such as Barbie Loves MAC. But the Barbie MAC seemed a bit ...dark... for lack of a better way to put it.

Well, this Viva Galm Gaga just might be the perfect light pink for me. It's got a subtile but unmistakable glow to it, more wet-looking than frosted, just pigmented enough for good one-application coverage without being chalky, and makes my NC complexion look great.

The 'wet' look is not creepy and goopy like some lip gloss, it just has a fresh, just-applied sheen. Lovely stuff.

Truth is, I bought two, thinking I'd maybe sell the second one on eBay once these get scarce again -if I didn't really like the first one.

After trying this out, I just might have to stock up, because that second one is staying right here.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by kalw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am extremly pale. and platinum blonde so most of the time I look very plain and dull. This lipstick is amazing! It makes my whole face look a little warmer, brighter and more interesting. It defiinetly is barbie pink but in a good way. I don't think people with tan skin can pull it off as well.. it can look a little like snooki. but wow i didn't expect it to look as well. I am very happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of my two first ever mac makeup items and I love it! it's very pretty and gives a nice shine and it's really smooth. Nothing to dislike about it. I am very pale though and I have much more warm skin than cool so I'm a little pink and this pink is kind of a cool pink so it looks a tad barbie-ish on me, but I still love it, it's just kind of a funkier look so if you are very pale and more pinkish toned, you'll want to try it on before buying and make sure you like the look. But over all, I'm extremely impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Dulcesusana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this lipstick its one of my favorite pink lipsticks in my collection i really recommend it too a NC 40 if you are looking for a nice pink :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

I'm one who didn't get Gaga the first time around and regretted it. I just thought it was too bright/light for my skintone, or for anyone over 25. I also wasn't too familiar w. MAC until the last few months (and I've been going MAC-crazy ever since). I jumped on this for two reasons: One, I found out that bright pink (like Pink Nouveau and Snob) look really good on me, and Two, I realized Gaga was a Lustre finish, so it wouldn't be all that pigmented. And I was right on both counts. It's a bubble gum pink, but it's sheer and very wearable, and the finish cuts through some of the brightness as well. Now is this a necessity? Are there no other MAC lipsticks that I like better? NO! Gaga actually reminded me a lot of Speed Dial when applied, although SD is a Cremesheen and a tad darker. Still, it's MAC, it's Gaga, and it's LE. Call me a lemming, but I still love it for those reasons and I bought two more backups.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I passed on this when it was first released along with Viva Glam Cyndi because I didn't think it would work on my skintone (or with my lip preferences--I prefer more neutral colors to bright ones). However, when it was released again recently, I went for it, as I figured I could at least contribute to the MAC Aids fund and then pass the lipstick along to a friend if I still hated it. I still don't like this straight from the tube and alone--bubblegum pink lips just aren't for me. But over a nude liner and/or paired with a few different glosses, it mutes out that brightness a bit. It's still not 100% in my comfort zone, but it's definitely a great shade to experiment with, and I'm glad I got a second chance to work with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by BeautifullyNatural25

MY FAVORITE PINK LIPSTICK EVER!!
It's back for a limited time now. I just purchased 10 of these at my local mac counters. So if you loved it but couldn't find it, it's back for the holidays.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by tlrice

For all you ladies Viva Glam Gaga (pink)is back. I was told by Makeup artist last week at Macy's that they were getting this lipstick back. I asked if they could call me when it had arrive. Guess what I received the call this afternoon and went to pick up two. So run out to your local Macys and see if they have it..Good Luck !!!!