July 23, 2014 | 2130 users online

Dry Shampoo - TRESemme - Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Lara15dt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The dry stuff stayed in my hair it was hard to wash out and coated my hair felt really weird if your hair was super oily it may work but that's what a shower is for! Anyways it wasn't to bad I don't guess it did smell good but I wouldn't buy it

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by crystallw

Since I only wash my hair every other day, I decided to buy a dry shampoo for the days I don't. The first thing I noticed when I used it is that it has a pretty good scent, but it gets a little annoying after a while. I follow the instructions on the back carefully and if sprayed lightly from far away I find that there is less of a white film visible. I find that this dry shampoo masks the look of oily hair which i like, but it doesn't actually absorb all of the oil and it makes my hair feel kind of weird. There are probably better dry shampoos out there, but for now this one does the job for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2013 3:08:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually used a bottle of this and I'm still on my second bottle only because the spray is clogged and won't get unclogged. I even followed to submerge it water to loosen the material from the nozzle. It won't work. After I take the nozzle off and spray it, it's really tough and hurts my finger. Moving on, this is horrible. The first bottle worked great for me so I got another one. But the second time around didn't work out for me. I have really really greasy hair and its also thin too. After spaying this in my hair, later on in the day my hair was weighed down and even more oily than before. It was also powdery and too white. I'm on the search for a new dry shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie9464

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking forward to trying out this product because everything else I have by TRESemmé works so well for me. It did absolutely nothing for my hair. It took away no oil or odor. If anything it caused my hair to be even oilier. I'm not a fan of the scent either. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:12:00 PM More reviews by zdel

I usually like Tresemme products but this one was more of a miss for me. didn't really like the smell of it and left my hair feeling weird after. I believe there are other dry shampoos that do a better job for the same price. or good ol' baby powder does the trick! absorbs all the oil from your roots!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by gazelma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I regret ever getting this dry shampoo. It is crappy and it leaves a white film on my hair. My hair doesn't feel clean at all and still looks and feels greasy. The scent is too strong that it burns my nostrils. :( I wanted to love it because of the low price but it's not meant to be.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by kathylulu

My hair feels a lot dirtier afterwards, enough said.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I don't why im wasting time reviewing this but here goes, this product is feral and it should be boycotted off all beauty supply shelves. It does not 'dry shampoo' hair at all, all it does is take the grease away for like half an hour then ohh boy the grease is back 1000 times worse, and I need to have a full shower to get the horrid residue out of my hair. I would absolutely not repurchase this product ever again in my whole life

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by sdsuchelle

This product sucks. It left white streaks of residue in my hair that refused to come out. It didn't do anything to make my hair look fresher, it actually looked more clumpy and gross. I threw the product away. Buy Batiste instead, its soooo much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by likeablerain

I had tried batiste and looking for a cheaper alternative, I came across this. The smell is this strong typical generic, nostalgic hairspray smell. Unlike batiste, it came out a liquid rather than a very fine powder. I found it covered the look of shiny hair but my hair still felt heavy and matted down. It's possible this product just made me feel more gross. You're better off using baby powder.