Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox

4.2

Water( aqua), kaolin, bentonite, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, caprylic/capric triglycerides, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl stearate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cetearyl alcohol, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethenol, ceteareth-20, xanthan gum, fragrance/parfum, methylparaben, tocopherol, cucumis sativus(cucumber) fruit extract, propylparaben, iron oxides(CI 77491), sodium chloride, citrus aurantium bergamia(bergamot), fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange)oil

on 11/15/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been looking for a nice face mask preferably something detoxing for my skin. So when I came across this on sale at Walgreens I just had to get it. The smell of this product is amazing! As it dries it tightens up your skin and you might feel a slight burning sensation but to me it's kinda soothing? As odd as that sounds.. Once I rinse this off my skin feels so soft and clean. This has to be my favorite face mask

on 11/4/2012 11:36:00 PM

This is the first clay mask I've ever purchased, and I'm pretty happy with it. It has a nice orange smell and is really cheap! I love the fact that when I wash it off my face feels much softer and smoother! I personally don't think it's helping me eliminate my blackheads or shrink my pores, but it makes my face feel better and cleaner.

on 10/16/2012 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

It is so so thick, which makes it a bit hard to apply. The product also dries very fast, leaving the skin "tense-feeling". This mask is suitable for the hotter months of the year, when my skin get oilier. But in winter, an absolute no-go that leaves my skin dry, unless I cover it with several layers of moisturiser after using it.

on 9/22/2012 3:07:00 AM

I like this better than the pores be pure. It smells like oranges and has the same thick consistency and grey/brown clay colour but it doesn't sting and still leaves a smooth complexion if used once or twice weekly. I find it helps my skin soften to remove blackheads also.

on 8/31/2012 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

this product is just GREAT.
it got a smell of orange candy, which i love! smells so sweet, make me wanna eat my face haha, but still fresh and not to overwhelming.
and the product is great consistence, not to light but not too thick either.

and this mask make my skin looks and feels so nice! i put this on after i've washed my face and leave it on for about 20 minutes and when i wash it off, my face feels so good! and it looks and feels so clean and fresh and my pores looks smaller and blackheads and pimples looks much better!! i usually use this about 2-3 times a week, but sometimes when i get this huge zits that wont go away i use this two times a DAY on those problem areas (for me ,my nose and forehead) and this really does help get the pimple away a lot faster! and this is not making my of sensitive cheeks dry or red which other masks often does! definitely repurchasing this! strongly recommend to all of you! great price as well!!

on 8/30/2012 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this product 1-3 times a week depending on how oily my skin is and I love it. It has a nice scent which is key in mask since you let it sit on your face. It has 2% salycilic acid in it and while I prefer BP for my main acne treatment this makes a good ingredient in the mask since it is not as drying. It makes my skin feel amazingly soft after use. The only issue I've had with it is the first time I used it my skin burned a bit but I haven't had any problems since.

i have a habit of picking my acne and just touching my face, which is not a very good thing. and if i have a spot, i pop it, the instant i see it.... within a couple of days, i have a red scab where the pimple was -_- the thing with these are you cannot cover these with makeup because it just makes it worse, and the second thing is they take FOREVER to go away. and if you feel like they're ready to come off, and you peel, and they're not ready, it starts bleeding again -_- so what i do is if i have these, i use this mask, a bit more than usual (2/3 times a week) and normally what i do is actually use it a couple times a DAY, once in the morning, once at night. i do this for about a few days and then i can gently peel it off and all I'm left with is a tiny, barely existent red mark :D voila! the 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox feels quite refreshing, stings a TINY bit but it goes away in about a minute :) i only do a thin layer because i feel that it wastes it if its thick :/ i leave it for about 20 minutes and then go to the bathroom to wash it off. i have seen on a few reviews is that people are having a bit of trouble removing it. what i found is if you go in circles, it will start to break away and you keep going, then rinse. repeat this all over this face. when i finish paying my face, i LOVE seeing my face :3 it looks so cleeeeean :D not an oily spot in sight :) it feels a tiny bit tight, but i can deal with that. this is a great mask <3 i still look but this is worth getting in my opinion :)

on 7/8/2012 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this in summer on my nose, when my pores start looking enlarged and it does a great job of soaking up excess oil, "shrinking" my pores and generally making my skin look tighter and cleaner. I only use this on my nose and the area just beside - I would find it way too strong and drying to use on my whole face but for someone with an oily complexion, I think this would make a great "all over" mask. I sometimes put this on before I go to sleep and leave it on til I wake up and, so far, no ill effects from this (sometimes, that is the only chance I have to have "stuff" all over my face for any extended period!). I only wish I would remember to use this more regularly. I don't find it difficult to remove but I will use a face cloth or facial sponge soaked in warm water to make sure I get off every last bit. Great product, great price, great smell - what more could you want?

on 7/4/2012 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love the smell of this mask it feels really nice on your skin the only down side I would say is it is hard to scrub off.

on 7/1/2012 6:39:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is my favorite skincare product! When using this regularly (2-3 times/week) it really makes a noticeable difference. It's clearing up my skin, I get less spots, and the redness I have on my cheeks reduces slightly. It doesn't sting at all on me, and I love the scent, like orange candy :D
I would recommend this to anyone with combination or oily skin.. try it! A good thing is that they sell these face masks in 1 time application bags, so you don't have to buy the tube right away if you are not sure which one of Formula's masks are for you :)

Popular Masks