July 31, 2014 | 1880 users online

Masks - Formula 10.0.6 - Deep Down Detox

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by livelaughdance13

i have a habit of picking my acne and just touching my face, which is not a very good thing. and if i have a spot, i pop it, the instant i see it.... within a couple of days, i have a red scab where the pimple was -_- the thing with these are you cannot cover these with makeup because it just makes it worse, and the second thing is they take FOREVER to go away. and if you feel like they're ready to come off, and you peel, and they're not ready, it starts bleeding again -_- so what i do is if i have these, i use this mask, a bit more than usual (2/3 times a week) and normally what i do is actually use it a couple times a DAY, once in the morning, once at night. i do this for about a few days and then i can gently peel it off and all I'm left with is a tiny, barely existent red mark :D voila! the 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox feels quite refreshing, stings a TINY bit but it goes away in about a minute :) i only do a thin layer because i feel that it wastes it if its thick :/ i leave it for about 20 minutes and then go to the bathroom to wash it off. i have seen on a few reviews is that people are having a bit of trouble removing it. what i found is if you go in circles, it will start to break away and you keep going, then rinse. repeat this all over this face. when i finish paying my face, i LOVE seeing my face :3 it looks so cleeeeean :D not an oily spot in sight :) it feels a tiny bit tight, but i can deal with that. this is a great mask <3 i still look but this is worth getting in my opinion :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 9:22:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this in summer on my nose, when my pores start looking enlarged and it does a great job of soaking up excess oil, "shrinking" my pores and generally making my skin look tighter and cleaner. I only use this on my nose and the area just beside - I would find it way too strong and drying to use on my whole face but for someone with an oily complexion, I think this would make a great "all over" mask. I sometimes put this on before I go to sleep and leave it on til I wake up and, so far, no ill effects from this (sometimes, that is the only chance I have to have "stuff" all over my face for any extended period!). I only wish I would remember to use this more regularly. I don't find it difficult to remove but I will use a face cloth or facial sponge soaked in warm water to make sure I get off every last bit. Great product, great price, great smell - what more could you want?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by tabby1991

I love the smell of this mask it feels really nice on your skin the only down side I would say is it is hard to scrub off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by zillzi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite skincare product! When using this regularly (2-3 times/week) it really makes a noticeable difference. It's clearing up my skin, I get less spots, and the redness I have on my cheeks reduces slightly. It doesn't sting at all on me, and I love the scent, like orange candy :D
I would recommend this to anyone with combination or oily skin.. try it! A good thing is that they sell these face masks in 1 time application bags, so you don't have to buy the tube right away if you are not sure which one of Formula's masks are for you :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all I loved the scent of this product! The prize is okay and I like the fact that it comes in a tube. The packaging is cute as the rest of the formula 10.0.6 products. It stings especially around my cheek area when I apply it but that goes away after some seconds. Before I washed it off I could feel a slight feeling of my pulse on my cheeks, which is pretty funny. After I wash it off, it does what it claims to make a "brighter complextion" , my face glows and it cleans down to my pores and tightens around my spots, I also feel that it cleans away the dirt in my blackheads yay! After the day I use this, I notice that my forehead doesn't get that shiny oily feeling that it usually gets. I don't think I will buy this again though, because it contains strange chemicals like titanium dioxide, and I don't like putting on chemicals on my skin I'd rather use products with healthier ingredients. But overall, a good product which does what it promises :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by TLND

This didn't sting my face on my first use, which actually disappointed me LOL. I'm very happy with this, because it wasn't meant to make your zits disappear after one use or whatever. However, it does work on what it promises by giving me that "fresh and clean" feeling after I rinse it off. After spreading a thin layer, you'll probably experience some tightening as it dries, but that's okay. It's not stuffy at all, the kaolin clay in it makes your skin smooth to the touch. After using this once every 3 days or so, it didn't make my pimples magically disappear, but there has definitely been an noticeable overall improvement in my skin. Additionally, I love how its orange scent is pleasant but not overpowering at all, like how some orange products tend to be.The tube was crazy full when I purchased it: will definitely be repurchasing soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Nionbrack

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mask is great for drying out zits and clearing blackheads. The only problem I see is that it stings after you put it on for a few minutes. Not like, unbearably, but a tiny bit. Especially if you have sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by MissNue

I love this mask. I use this mask as instructed about 1-3 times a week. The mask definitely does as it says it'll do. There is a bit of stinging, but it usually subsides pretty quick. I was worried first time I tried it, but I honestly like it now so I don't mind. You will notice a difference right away.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by prettifulone91

I love this product! I use it every two days. I love the tinglyness it makes my skin feel and I love that it smells like an Orange creamsicle. :)) I do as the directions say. Only a thin layer on my face (more in my tzone. ) I let it dry for 15 minutes. Then I use warmer water and remove it with a washcloth. I then splash cool water on my face to close my pores and then I moisturize with my nightly moisturizer. In the morning my skin doesn't have a veil of oil . It looks nice and fresh and even toned! I love it !!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Nikky612

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product!
After using this my face is definitely brighter and has a natural glow!
It doesn't sting much at all, just the feeling of it working
The packaging is great- squeeze bottle and the price is very cheap
I will be repurchasing!