October 26, 2014 | 1007 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by goldmega21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product when I put it on it makes my skin feel smooth, though it does crease under the eye!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Llendryl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about a year now. It does an excellent job of minimising the look of my large pores and mattifying my skin without drying it out. It doesn't add colour (or give my skin a dull, grey look) so it's perfect to put under another product or use on its own for a natural look.

The effect lasts for a few hours, but will then give an oily look, so best to combine with a good blotting product throughout the day.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by mnicole1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I absolutely love this primer. I recently bought the Smashbox primer and I hated it! I returned it the following day and instead went and bought another tub of this primer. It is very, very thick and definitely fills your pores. I probably wouldn't recommend this to those with dry skin because I have combination skin and it definitely seems to make my dry patches stand out more. I have very large pores on my nose and along my cheeks and this primer fills them in beautifully and makes my skin look very velvety smooth and perfect. You do need to let it set for a minute though to really sink in, otherwise it kind of slides off when you apply your makeup. I love this primer and for the price I will probably be using it for a very long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by blondebitch19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pointless. All primer is made up of is silicone I don't even have super oily skin but I feel like this just makes a tacky barrier that makes my makeup slide right off my skin. If your looking for something to give you a smooth even complection this is not it. Did not make my foundation last longer nor 'glide on' to my skin. Do not waste your time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Mezalez

Best primer ever!!! Originally, I was going to re-purchase Too Faced Primed and Poreless ($30) but I decided to try something new. I'm so glad I did! I have very oily skin, so usually after applying my foundation I would have to set it with a powder, but now that I use L'Oreal's primer, I don't have to do anything :D My skin looks flawless; no pores, no blackheads or whiteheads. And my face stays matte and smooth, like I'm not even wearing any make-up!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Brootneexo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful, wonderful primer and I can't say it enough. Absorbs oil, velvety soft, pore minimizing, evens skin texture, easier makeup application and lasts alllllllll day long. Perfect, perfect product in a really, really crappy packaging. L'Oreal, please provide a more sanitary packaging for this amazing product!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by aelskar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Disappointing!

The texture is lovely and velvety and the product goes on very easily.

I noticed a difference on my skin immediately, it looked much smoother.

However it didn't make much difference to how my make up set on my face.

And the biggest let down was the staying power- I have oily skin and this did NOTHING to stop my make up sliding off my face.

Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 4:21:00 AM More reviews by Taystius

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this stuff!! Makes my skin so velvety... helps my foundation apply so evenly and smooth!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by maxxria

To be completely honest I was so disappointed with this product! I had never had ever used a primer so I thought hey why not try this one since I heard "good reviews" about it. I bought it at target almost $11 the packaging sucks but you can use the back of eyebrow tweezers to grab some of this product! Anywho the texture Is weird somewhat velvety! When I applied it, I felt like it did nothing at all didn't cover my "pores" but it did make my skin soft as for the making your foundation stay it didn't do anything instead I just have me dry patches and my foundation didn't even last that long it made it worst maybe it was the way I was applying it but Idk this is not for me and too top it off it broke me out like crazy so no thank you

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by RomanXI

This is my favorite primer ever, it is quite thick and dry which is perfect for covering pores, your skin texture and mattifying skin.
I put this on my cheeks and it did completely vanish all my pores, it also has a very blurring effect. If you have acne scars expect this to fill them partially and re-create your skin texture it really is phenomenal.
The pot is a little annoying because you cant dip a brush in, you have to scoop the product out with your fingers.
I recommend this for all skin types, especially oily skins since its very mattifying - your make will stay on this, its a perfect "glue" for your foundation, it soaks it up in the most gorgeous way leaving your skin looking so smooth and airbrushed, i have 2 but I want to buy more because i never want to be out of this!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No