February 27, 2015 | 1913 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by utsensai

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh, lawd no! Like another reviewer here said, it's like concealer lips but with pink in it. I'm an Asian NC35 and it looked terrible on me. The application went on smoothly, but I didn't even bother leaving it on long enough to know if it dried out my lips or not.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by feedmekarats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this color, very nice pinkish tone.top it with a clear lipgloss and its look fab. packaging isnt the best but then again, its 2$ so what do you expect. i would repurchase forsure

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Awful color! I was looking for a dupe of MAC's Snob and some blog I was reading mentioned this lipstick, so I thought I'd give it a go. The formula is nice and applied smoothly. But the color looks horrible on me. It completely washes me out. It's just slightly more pink than concealer lips. In some lights, it even looks a bit orange. When I smile, it makes my teeth look yellow! It would probably look nicer on someone with a darker skin tone. I will be returning it tomorrow since I don't see myself ever using it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by jvdb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Best cheap lipsticks possible,and this is a very wearable nude pink. Only downside is it is tad drying so I always layer with a gloss to even it out. Can't beat the price and will always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I normally go for more peachy pinks, which this appeared to be in the tube (it was sealed and being a few mm down in the tube makes it hard to tell the color). I put it on and it was more of a Barbie pink, very light and kind of chalky. I really hated it at first... until I put a thin layer with some clear gloss over it. I absolutely loved the color and effect of this. The gloss took down the chalkyness and helped neutralize the harsh pinkness. It lasted quite a while too. This can be a versatile color, depending on how much you put on. If you want a bold "Barbie lip" you can definitely get that from this product, though with my highlighted hair and light eyes, I personally try to avoid going for that whole look. It can also be a nice subtle color for day and I think it looks great with a little clear gloss over. I would buy this again, and I will be looking at other colors that I might be able to use for the matte finish too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ArtsyBre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love the Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipsticks! I have two so far and I'm eager to get some more. They are crazy pigmented, great quality, and fairly long-lasting. This "Think Pink" color is so chic!
COLOR DESCRIPTION: When dabbed onto the lips, this gives my lips that perfect "nudey pink" color. It's neutral, easy to pull off, and very chic. When swiped on, it is not quite as flattering against my cool, fair skin (I think it's because this tends to go on with a strong warm undertone when applied heavily). It is a pale, whitened pink with warm tones, when swiped on. It's still pretty, just not as flattering as when dabbed. I LOVE it when dabbed, the nude pink is to die for!
FORMULA/CONSISTENCY: It's creamy, opaque, and a little drying without lip balm under it.
COLOR PAY-OFF: This is very pigmented!
STAYING POWER: I do think these last pretty long. They go from breakfast to lunch without needing a touch-up, typically.
PACKAGING: The packaging is basic, but I don't have any complaints. It is a basic black tube.
SMELL: I don't notice much of a smell at all.
PRICE/AVAILABILITY: I've seen these retail for around $3 at most stores, but I got this for $2 at Smith's Marketplace.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The worst lipstick I've ever gotten. So sad because I absolutely love the color! What you see is what you get and its hard to find a pigmented drug store lipstick. I really wanted to love it because of its price+beautiful vibrate color however it dried out my lips way to much and was way to chalky and fake looking. Plus the packaging broke.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by apaberin

I was so lucky I discovered this! I like matte, pale pink lipsticks and this one is awesome. Lasts forever, beautiful color. I use a lip brush to put this on because it didn't have a rounded tip, and I want my lipstick precise on the lines. Also, it's better to apply with lipbrush because if you just put it on without, it gets on too bright, and kinda thick.

As most matte lipsticks are, this can be drying on the lips, so I make sure to moisturize my lips before application with a chapstick. But that's really a small price to pay for a lipstick that lasts through a fried chicken meal.

Only thing, though, packaging is flimsy. UGH! If you drop the tube, prepare for the product to get dislodged from it and it won't be secure anymore. The cap also comes off so much, so I can't just throw it in my purse for fear of the cap coming off and lipstick all over stuff.

Meh, other than crappy packaging, though, product is awesomeness.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

Love this lip stick. Great colour and it actually stays on quite well. Far longer then more expensive lipsticks I've tried. The pink is perfect for my skin tone. Plus I don't find it to drying on my lips. Way to go wet and wild

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

A very pretty face brightening shade of pink/peach.. drying formula so I use a lipbrush and moisturizer before I apply. I haven't found a shade quite as pretty so I'll repurchase despite the formula! $1@ Walgreens.
For reference I'm: