December 22, 2014 | 1791 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I love the slim packaging and the beautiful color but it does not show up on the eye and it will not blend. When you try and blend it, it just disappears more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of taupe. That being said, this shadow is incredibly smooth, has wonderful pigmentation and no fallout. I have heard that this is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow, but at 10% of the cost! If you love taupe colors, you'll be reaching for this often.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by anela07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I just bought this while down in the U.S. for the weekend, after having read many great reviews online for Wet n' Wild's shadows. I am SO pleased with it! I normally use Maybelline Tastefully Taupe because of my cooler-toned skin, and found that Nutty is almost the exact same colour.

For only $2, I wish I'd bought more! The quality is really surprising - creamier than Maybelline and pigmented, I have absolutely no complaints so far and I'd highly recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap everyday neutral. The small package is a plus for me because it'll be easy to take traveling or to keep in a purse.

EDIT: After using for a while, I've noticed that the staying power just isn't there - I've gone back to Maybelline because of this product's fallout and the fact that it doesn't seem to last as long. Too bad, because I actually preferred the colour!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow lives up to the raves. It's soft and pigmented. I don't reach for it because I refer warmer colours.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

I saw these eye shadows online at first and didn't realize how teeny tiny they are in person until I saw one at the store! So cute, for $1.99 you can't complain. I use this one like a previous reviewer, when I just want to swipe on a shade and go.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by bananascented

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've formed the conception from youtube gurus that the application of eyeshadows is a time consuming, complicated process. First you have to apply primer, then base colour on lids, followed by eye crease work, and then highlighting of inner corners, brow bones and middle of the eyelids. This is not forgetting checking on both eyes to see if they are equal.

In other words, personally I feel that that what I thought was application of eyeshadows was ALOT of work.

Ever since I got WnW's Nutty Noisette eyeshadow from a swap, this is my favourite go-to eyeshadow. It is a brown eyeshadow with silver shimmer and this is very flattering on my neutral to warm asian skin tone. It is small and handy and carries 1.7g/0.06oz of product.

I would apply UD / E.L.F eye primer on my lids and let them dry before applying this eyeshadow. Sometimes I would not even apply any primer. This eyeshadow is long lasting, and is good as a base to follow up with my Dollywink eyeliner.

Because of this eyeshadow, I now no longer need to apply eyeshadow only when I have the luxury of time, but rather I can apply everyday because it takes around 1 min for application, compared to originally 15-30 minutes.

My only con about this product is that it is a little hard to open. But a little nail work would do the trick.

Love love love this product! When I hit pan I will ask some of the US swappers here to get somemore for me ;)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a BEAUTIFUL color. However, it did not last 3 hours on my eyelids. Also, I had to replace this twice because the packaging broke & the eyeshadow shattered in my makeup bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by PianoGirl1985

Very nice color and great pigmentation. In the pan it looks a bit more taupey gray, but on my skin it comes off almost reddish brown.
I don't mind that since I like the color a lot, but I have to use it with my warn tone eye shadows and not with cool ones.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

such a lovely color. its less darker on the eye than in the pack. i use it as all over the eyelid color with black mascara and tight lining on the upper eyelids with black pencil. it stays on the lids almost all day long without losing its pigmentation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this eyeshadow from wet n wild its really pigmented its a beautiful taupe color very cheap.i dont like the packaging because it seems that could be broken anytime