July 25, 2014 | 1937 users online

Conditioner - Suave - Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by yandonova

After reading all the great reviews here I decided to buy this product. It didn't work for my curly hair - i needed a detangler after using this conditioner. Smells good.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by PureAmbrosia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

There are several alternative drugstore conditioners that I would choose over this one. After finally testing this out due to all the hype, I was a little disapointed. Basically, this did nothing for my hair, other than help with detangling while in the shower. I have long, fine, color-treated hair, and I did not experience any special softening or frizz control when using this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by darlindiva

Looking for a beauty bargain, I used this with the matching shampoo (I also wrote a review on that), and like many other reviewers, it made my scalp very irritated and my hair fell out in crazy amounts. Although I didn't use this on its own, and most people experienced hair loss using the shampoo, I stopped using this and will not ever repurchase or use again. I will say that the smell is pleasant and it feels nice and thick. However, there are plenty of other, far better inexpensive hair products out there that do not make me fearful that I will end up bald afterwards. Seriously - the price is tempting, but my advice is to skip this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Astarael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this stuff at first but stopped seeing results - it just wasn't quite moisturizing enough. That said, for a cheap conditioner, it has amazing ingredients and isn't half bad. My ends are perpetually dry so I needed more but many wouldn't.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OK so I finally bought this after reading all of the positive reviews. Sorry but I did not care for this conditioner at all. My hair is extremely thick, dry and highlighted. It didn't detangle my hair and my hair didn't feel soft. The scent is nice but that's about it. I will go back to my Humectant conditioner. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Wow. I love this product sooo much. It smells beautiful and it makes my hair feel so soft. I had originally went into the store to buy tresseme but my husband doesnt really likee tresemme too much so we both agreed on this in the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner bottle and we both fell in love. Plus one bottle lasted us for about 2 months. I will totally repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by jennnxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG conditioner. I have gone through so many conditioners before this one and this is my favorite. Only TRESemme has made my hair as soft, but I hear that their conditioner can have adverse effects on the skin which I would rather avoid. This product is super cheap; you can get it from Walmart or Target for a dollar and some change!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by makeupgirl63

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this conditioner a few days ago & already saw a difference in the softness of my hair. I think it is inexpensive & works for anyone with any budget. & it smells really good.! but its not the best conditioner ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by itsKelCeeEee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this conditioner. I typically use it from around May-September (I only use silicones in warmer/hot weather) and I'll use it to cowash, or (my favorite) I'll wet my hair and slather this through it before I go swimming. It's great for the price, has great ingredients (that are at a great place on the ingredients list surprisingly), and is a summer HG for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 11:42:00 AM More reviews by mka71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product for a reasonable price. Just as good or better than many high-end conditioners. It is doing a great job of conditioning and protecting my hair, despite daily heat styling. It feels softer and I've had less breakage since I started using this. Not wild about the coconutty scent, but it doesn't linger, so no biggie. Will definitely repurchase.