Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer

3.5

Active Ingredient: Reservatrol: Provides antioxidant benefits to help soothe, calm, and protect skin against environmental attack. 2 oz: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Resveratrol, Hexyldecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glutathione, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Stearic Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Tetrapeptide-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. -,

Hmmm....I love Philosophy Purity Cleanser so I thought I would try this out. It is a good moisturiser for dryer, more mature skin. It is a strange consistency - starts like a runny, watery cream but them kind of turns into a gel on the face. I must say, it stung me slightly on application but that soon went. I did not end up with a red face with this and found it very moisturising....however, not sure about the 'anti-aging' claim, I found it did no more than a good quality moisturiser would do. It certainly leaves the skin very smooth.
The only issue is when using it under foundation. This product leaves a kind of 'tacky film' on the face when applied. I found that if I tried to apply foundation over it, because it is tacky the foundation stuck to my face and made it very hard to blend....under foundation I prefer something more 'greasy' so that my foundation kind of slides around, to make it easier to blend. I have dry skin and use a longwear foundation so I need something underneath that is more dewey than matt.
So, my verdict is - good for mature, dry skin. Does not irritate and is good as a night cream. You will be pleased with the results in the morning. Would also be good as a day cream, if you did not apply as much.
However, try this under foundation because it might cause you problems with application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a really lovely moisturizer at night time in winter. This spreads easily and leaves a nice soft feeling. I wish this came in a pump pack because I HATE tubs. This is a lovely lovely product. This is a terrific vitamin c treatment moisturizer. I use erno laszlo c10 in summer. But I love this philosophy product. I will definitely repurchase again :)

Love this.

As I've gotten older it seems that my skin is becoming more sensitive. Many products that I've tried lately leave my face red or bumpy - especially anti-aging products. I've decided that the less I use on my face the better off I'll be. This realization led me to a huge search for a really good anti-aging moisturizer.

I was so elated when I found this product. It feels like a cream at first and then feels almost like a gel as you rub it in. Redness and bumps are gone and my skin is so soft, plump and fresh looking.

I may only use it at night once summer is here since it is so moisturizing. I simply love this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this moisturizer. I love the silky feel when applied to my skin. It's not irritating and it does leave my skin very comfortable. I even use it around my eye area in lieu of an eye cream. I mostly use gel blushes and they seem to apply and blend better after applying this moisturizer first. I do think this product is expensive and it would be better if it came in a pump rather than having to dip your fingers into the jar.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I started using this when I converted to the Miracle Worker retinol pads. Initially I did not like the feel of it on my skin. As others say, it feels silky going on, but I questioned whether there was enough moisture for my dry-ish skin. It seemed to sit on the surface. After a few days I noticed my skin seemed more hydrated and soft throughout the day. I'm not convinced that this is anything more than a decent moisturizer, but I am pretty happy with it's performance combined with the retinol pads, and I typically don't buy into the whole "system" approach to skincare. Hence my high rating for this product.

Got this during a gullible moment, from QVC of course. That Christina Carlino is persuasive with all her "cushion-y skin" talk, but the simple truth is that there is nothing remarkable about this product. And the dumb psycho-babble printed on the outside of all the jars and bottles triggers my gag reflex.

Overpriced snake oil, is what this is. When, oh when will I learn?????

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I only used a deluxe sample of this and it did moisturize my skin but did little else for it. I've notice that women in the age range of 45-65 really like this moisturizer and got results so it may be too soon for me to be using this. Hopefully in the the next 10 years I can revisit this product and get some results and also hopefully afford it too. Right now it's $55 bucks for 2 oz. It's kind of pricey for right now. Can't imagine what this will cost in 10 years with inflation!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this moisturizer. It has a wonderful silky feeling and just melts into your skin. And it gives a nice glow to your skin. Unfortunately, it also gave me cystic acne (I normally have perfectly clear skin) so I have to stop using it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is just an OK Moisturizer. It really did nothing for any of my skin issues. It moisturized well enough and looked ok under makeup but did nothing for plumping my skin as it claims. I'm glad I only got the smaller sample size jar from Ulta. I think Estee Lauder and Lancome make much better anti-aging products within the same price range maybe even for less.

I think this may also have given me some irritation bumps on my chin. So in the trash it's going.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I adore this moisturizer! I accidentally, gave myself a bad case of dry skin from Retin A and some over the counter product. My skin looked horrible and dry. I am oily as a rule and usually run around blotting my face all day. Anyway, I read the good reviews on this product and I purchased it Sunday afternoon, by Monday morning my face looked better. Today it is totally back to normal if not better. This product absorbed immediately and did not leave a greasy feel to the skin. My skin just looked plumper. I think it might have some type of exfoliant in it, since I have noticed a rosier, brighter look to my skin. I am oily and have been wearing this product during the day. I have to blot a few times, but that is normal. I think this is a great product. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin. I will repurchase. Oh, I should say I do have a pimple on my nose today. I may have used to much in my attempt to ease the dryness.