October 21, 2014 | 1018 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is awful. It was recommended by the girl at Ulta. It was clumpy, ran under my eyes and made my eyelashes look like spiders. There's too many great mascaras to get a mascara just completely wrong.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by flashdanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am really disappointed with this mascara. The wand is awkward and makes application difficult. The formula clumps when applying multiple coats (hello spider legs) and I am guaranteed panda eyes by the end of the day. Will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's a bit clumpy and doesn't really make me look like I'm wearing falsies. :( not the best mascara I've used.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a decent mascara, but IMO nothing to write home about-I know it seems like lots of beauty gurus use this & rave about it, but I don't get the big fuss. Like I said, it's good, but I don't think by any means it makes you look like you're wearing falsies. I mean, I'm sure we've all seen the videos on Youtube where people will literally put on about a zillion coats of it so it sort of does at a distance, but really that takes longer & is way more trouble than just actually putting on fakes, plus it really only looks alright from far away-there's only so much mascara you can put on before it starts looking strange, where each lash is just too fat & has sort of squared off rather than tapered ends, & falls off in flakes throughout the day. So my point being nothing looks like actual falsies except actual false lashes, no mascara at any price point will ever do the same as what actual fakes do. I personally like mascaras that give good volume & length, & this doesn't give the best length IMO. I know it's advertised for volume, but there's enough drugstore mascaras on the market that are also advertised for volume, but give great length as well. I'm also not crazy about the 'spoon' brush. Being that it's flat on the one side, it doesn't really grip every lash all that well if you do it the way the directions say. Which is not a huge deal, you can just turn it upside down or on it's side. I also find the brush a bit too fat-it doesn't have to be a huge fat brush to give volume, & I find the really fat brushes to be a bit messy, like it'll get on my eyelid, & it's really too big to use on bottom lashes w/out making a bit of a mess.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I had almost forgot about this mascara. I ventured out to find some others and almost forgot about this. I do like this one quite a bit. I prefer the new Manga mascara to this one but I will definitely repurchase. Makes my lashes look nice. Does not smudge much compared to others I have used. Does not give a false lash appearance but I find it is decent in length and volume.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Hisangel710

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by InParadiseIsland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA. Incredible !! it really does make your lashes look like falsies, it lengthens them and makes them 100 times thicker and blacker !! if you have thin but long lashes them this might not be your best friend but if u have medium length lashes like me then this is the perfect mascara for you :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by IrisFvH

another Maybelline mascara that dissapoints me. this makes my long lashes look like a clumpy mess

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Kami98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my all time favorite mascara and I have repurchased it countless time. It has a nice curved wand and is extremely black. It gives my lashes a full and voluminous look and doesn't smudge. You need this in your collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by taylaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara!! Best mascara I've used in a while. Will definetly be buying again and again.