October 24, 2014 | 1046 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - E.L.F. - Tinted Moisturizer Spf 15

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Passionfruit82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in light beige and rosy beige.I love this foundation,it's a tinted moisturizer,but to me it's like a light foundation.Both colors matches my skin tone,the rosy beige is best for summertime.I don't have a lot to cover up,but this evens out the redness and small imperfections,looking very natural.I use a light moisturizer under this,and powder on top,the lasting power is not so long,but it fades away evenly,and doesn't make dry flakes more prominent.I'm surprised that this is such a good product,I might have found my HG foundation,I'll wait and see if it breaks me out.I think the sugar orange smell is nice,and it disappers within seconds,I like the squeesy tube.I will repurchase,I only wish they make normal sized tubes!if you're looking for light to medium coverage and a natural result,try this.The spf 15 is a big bonus,none of my max factor foundations got it.

update:after using this daily for a week my face broke out,mostly my chin and forehead,I usually don't break out from makeup,my skin is a littly oily,so I don't recommand this for oily skin!Iit's weird because other here has said its nice for oily skin,even drying.. .Not my HG foundation after all

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Perhaps I'm too spoiled but this seemed just ''ok'' to me. I like the fact they have such a wide range of shades, the lightest one (Ivory) was surprisingly too light for me to use in the summer (when I'm probably a NW20). Me being too dark for a foundation/tinted moisturizer has NEVER happened to me before.
It has a nice, quite thick consistency, decent coverage, but I don't think it's very moisturizing. It smells like sugar and oranges which I really don't like..I have dry skin and the last thing I want to do is put orange juice on it (which is what it feels like smelling the product on your skin..it's just uncomfortable). I love the fact it has SPF.
The packaging is horrible and really cheap looking but I can live with that. Will probably repurchase, doesn't hurt to have one in your make up collection just in case.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm all for the cheap makeup products. It's a crap shoot though. Sometimes you find something you can't live without, other times you "get what you pay for" as they say. I went crazy and bought a crapload of E.L.F. stuff one day at Target, including this. I like how it smells, I've always liked the smell of SS, a bit nostalgic for me, brings back memories of being a kid going to Virginia Beach, the Lion's Park pool, the YMCA, and Florida in the summer. However it didn't take long for this stuff to break me out. Also, doesn't cover as much as I'd like it to. I realize it's not a foundation but I wanted something that mimicked liquid foundation but still looked natural. Looks like this time I got what I paid for.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by FluffyLlama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells too funky. Also drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by ducksfly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like it. Whenever I wear it I get nice comments on my skin (which is so rare for me). It's pigmented enough to really even out redness in the skin and makes your skin glow. For the price, it's hard to beat. The only drawbacks are it smells funny, like a cheap orange scent, and the tube is so small. I wish their studio line had the same colors and formula...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by HollywoodMuzic101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in the shade Light Beige. I reckon it's a good match, although I have only tested this on a small part of my hand so far to make sure I don't break out. The coverage is pretty terrible, actually, for a tinted moisturizer. The packaging is nothing special but I gave it a 3 for the hygienic squeeze tube. A bit watery and a teensy bit drying. Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:24:00 AM More reviews by macgeekwhaddup

its cheap but good but its really small which gets annoying. i like how it has spf, and works like any other tinted moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by girrl65

I ordered two colors, Ivory and Light Beige because I wasn't sure which to get. Ivory matches my lighter than NC15 skin perfectly without being too pink, orange or yellow. The Light Beige could work too but it's a shade darker. The TM is pretty thick and gives good coverage for what it is. I just don't like the sugar orange scent though. I know they use that same scent for the Facial Whips so I feel like I'm gobbing on pore clogging mineral oil or something which I know I'm not. I've been very careful what I put on my face because I'm 90% "cured" of my acne problem. I have not had any breakouts from this. But I also apply serum and moisturizer under the TM. I treat the TM more like a foundation instead of an actual moisturizer. So. Try this! Its only a buck!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Kestelwen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

well you can't wait for a miracle from a dollar product right? overall i like this much better than my stila tinted moisturizer. it doesn't smell, it blends very well, doesn't leave my Е-zone too oily after 6 hours after i applied this. i have very light dull looking skin and the color Light beige suits perfectly and even makes my purplish circles appear not so noticeable. but after 4-5 hours i have to put some powder under my eyes because it kind of wears off and also my loreal mascara bleeds a bit.
the only thing that i really don't like is the small amount of product in the tube, i'll have to buy over and over again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Honey and Spice. I am NC40 and Honey is usual color for me in ELF, but this tinted moisturizer in Honey is too light, and Spice is too dark, I compared this with my usual foundations, and found out that I am too yellow for both of these color choices since they are both pinktoned. I wore Honey with almond Studio powder and didnt get a good color match. I may try Spice again with HD powder and see if that matches better. I will keep experimenting because these are $1 and perfect for travel.