November 24, 2014 | 1977 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Moisture Renew - Vintage Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color - cool-toned mauvey-pink. Sadly, it's a little too flat for me as I prefer my lipcolors to have a smidge of shimmer. Light scent, not a bother. Creamy, best layered with a balm though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this colour, it has to be my absolute favourite lip stick because the colour is really flattering, goes with everything, brightens my face and the formula is really nice too. It's not drying or anything and lasts a long enough time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this color! It is a cool toned pink that actually looks good on me and is natural. (For reference, I am fair, green eyes, freckles, dark brown hair.) The taste is not particularly pleasant but it's so hard to find one that is! So I can overlook that b/c the color, packaging, and price is good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by lechickpea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the whole moisure renew line- comfortable on the lip, lasts a few hours, nice shade range. I gave this a 4 because this particular cool toned lilac shade isn't the most flattering on me, so I don't love it. It would be great on someone else though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I really love this lipstick range from Rimmel.
As a big Rimmel fan, it was no surprise that I fell in love with the moisture renew line.
Vintage Pink is more of a mauve, cool, medium pink colour
It is soo unique and special and I love the colour!
The moisturizing formula makes my lips look smooth and the colour is uber pigmented. It is soo easy to apply and glides on to the lips. It is a satin finish, creamy but has a slight sheen.
This lipstick is PERFECT for fall and winter, it gives off a gorgeous colour, it's a darker shade, and makes you look very sophisticated yet modern.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by attia2292

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick and it is my go to evening lippy colour. Allthough its called vintage pink its more of a purple-lavenderish colour. It is moisturising and the packaging is shiny purple which I love. Abit too much for the day I would say but a lovely colour. (When products have the word 'renew' in them I automatically think old people,, might be due to the vast range of 'age renew' stuff out there) :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by DevonBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my HG pink lipstick. I searched for a long time to find a perfect shade of pink for my skin tone, which is really pale. It's a cool-toned pink as other reviewers have mentioned. If it looks a bit purpley in tone during the day, I just apply a lighter pink lipgloss over the top and voila...the perfect juicy pink pout! Very creamy consistency and doesn't dry the lips out. Great value for money. Can't recommend it enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ParisNymph

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this color. On me it looks like a mauve with a hint of purple, very cool toned which matches my skin perfect. It's hydrating and last quite a long time on my lips :)

Also, it looks like a very close dupe for MAC Syrup! They look exactly the same on my lips and on the tube there's just the slightest difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by duchy13

Gorgeous colour, lovely creamy texture, even has a nice fragrance! Colour not too pink or too chalky, just the right amount of pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by avazq8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had seen a few rave reviews on YT about this lipstick so I was curious. I picked mine up at WalMart and didn't actually use it right away. When I did (several days later), I was a little put off by what seemed to be an intense hue that was more purple than pink. Nonetheless I wore it to work that day, and as the day went on, I noticed that my lips were feeling very moisturized and that the lipstick wears down to a more muted pinkish lavender color. I really like what it becomes as you wear it, although right away? Eh. But I just blot it on a tissue and it's great. I'd definitely repurchase when I run out. For maximum hydration, I wear my Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey lip balm underneath it. This also helps mute the color.