April 17, 2014 | 1829 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in coffee and black and I love them. They are so creamy and smooth and last all day. At first I wasn't sure if it was going to be creamy enough or have good color pay off because of the $3 price tag, but I'm glad I decided to try it. You definitely can't beat the price and it definitely lasts longer than the eye pencils that I easily go through in 2 weeks. This also worked on my oily lids. I don't use the little brush that comes with it, I save those brushes to use with my E.L.F brow powder, so there's a use for them. I just use the E.L.F angled eyeliner brush which was also relatively cheap to use this product, and it works just fine. Also, I do not understand what everyone is talking about with this product drying out quickly? Also, SO many of you like to add, "Tee-hee~<3 I also forget to put the cap on after I use it and just leave it open on my makeup desk, this product sucks, it dries up!<3" Ok seriously, are you dumb? Mine never dries out and I close the cap like a responsible human being. I've never had pigmentation problems with the black at least. The black is REALLY black, so I wonder if people are getting bad batches that don't have that great of pigmentation?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Steelhead242

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product, easy to use and lasts all day! I tend to use this on my top lid because I wear false eyelashes pretty much on a daily basis. It is very easy to apply, smooth. I do not use the brush that comes with the eyeliner, I use the UD flat brush it's nice and stiff and very smooth. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it could be darker... black is black but sometimes you have to stroke this on twice to get a nice opaque matte finish. For the price though, totally worth it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Terbear16862

I was not a big fan of this product. I found it hard to apply cleanly as it flaked when it dried. Also the brush that is included is quite hard to work with. I have tried with a better brush, but still just not impressed. I am a fan of many ELF products, but this just isn't one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:34:00 AM More reviews by sandyswitchblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very very fluid and easy to apply. My go to summer resistant, all day/night wear eyeliner. I wear really bold dramatic thick black cat eyeliner everyday and this pot lasts me for about 4 months. & for only $3! Whaaaaaa?!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Lisserdisgreat

It's a very nice cream eyeliner for the price. It is very pigmented and glides on nicely. I find it flakes easily after it has dried. Overall a great cream eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kaylaliker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's great for the price - might as well try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Jjeami

To those who are having trouble with it drying, I personally scoop out a chunk from a new pot of liner, plop it into an empty pot (in my case, and old cleaned out pot of the same thing) and then seal up the new one and throw it in my drawer for next time I need to refill my empty pot. That way when you do "reviving" via eye drops or microwave, you only worry about a small bit while the rest of your liner is safe, fresh and untouched. Helps a little go a long way!

My first and only gel liner I've ever used because it's such good price, I have no problems with smudging after learning how to properly apply with primer and everything. The brush is manageable and I've lived with it just fine, except two out of my three brushes have detached in the middle.. And I've had to tape them together haha. Which wasn't a big deal.. Still serves its purpose.

Definitely a must-have/must-try for those a low budget. Or if you just want to save money :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Dannibee123

Works great! I've had about 3 of these and i love them!! they give a thick line without clumping... although they do dry out kind of fast... but for $3 it's a good deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lesliexbane

Wow!!! I got this in black. I read a ton of reviews on it, so i decided to go out and get it!!! Its a perfect dark black and stays on all day! & its only 3 bux! So happy i found this new holy grail eye liner!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by alltherave

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay for $3. Dries easy on eyes. The shelf life isn't ideal. Dried to a brick and head to toss out.