August 27, 2014 | 878 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by aliciajim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great eyeliner for 3 bucks. I put E.L.F eyeshadow primer on before any eyeliner since I have oily skin and this stays put. I've used top brands before and this definitely compares.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by kahealani63

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Coffee. I do not use it as an eyeliner. Instead, I use it for my eyebrows. Now it is a dark brown, so if you are using it to define your eyebrows, beware! I usually define the under part of my brows and my arch. I then use a matte brown eyeshadow (I personally use Cork from MAC) to fill in my brows. I blend with a spool, and lastly use concealer to add more definition and to highlight my brow bone. This creamy eyeliner is perfect for my brows. It's a lot cheaper than MAC fluid line too. Assuming that a little goes a long way for my brows, it must be the same for eyeliner. You really can't go wrong for $3

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2013 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Dunzo0712

This is a great price compared to most cream eyeliners. The only reason I gave only 3 is because it does smudge and gets in the crease of your eye. So I wouldn't wear it for a night out or when you'll get hot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 6:08:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

LOVE iT !!! I bought this at Target for $3 I was impressed there is a lot of this product in the little jar as soon as I applied it I knew I loved it goes on so smoothly and I love how it drys fast! So when you blink or look up it won't leave a black line on eyelid like most gel eyeliners! I have oily skin and this eyeliner last all day long without smudging ! One thing I don't like is the brush it comes with I don't use it any way but I defiantly recommend this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Selected shades: black, coffee

Pros

- opaque
- stay on
- creamy

Cons

- dries quickly

Comments: Love these! They stay put all day. Coffee is great to define the brows. I have oily skin and this stuff does not budge! They're creamy, but they set pretty fast. Once they set, though...you're good to go.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

Love this liner. Creamy, wears for 6+ hours without smudging, and great for tightlining. My favorite liner of all time!(: I have it in "Black." Xoxo<3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by rainlm

My new favorite eyeliner! I love it. It is a nice creamy consistency so it goes on very smoothly and easily. After I apply it, I apply a dark shadow over it to blend it a bit because it is very pigmented (I got it in black). I haven't had any of the smudging problems that others have mentioned. You do have to make sure you clean the brush every day, because any product left on the brush will dry up and make the brush hard and crusty. I will definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kirito

I bought this cream liner in black on a whim because it was cheap compared to the L'Oreal Infallible Gel Liner I used everyday at the time. I really like the angled brush it came with. It's a lot easier to create a cat eye with that brush compared to the flat brush that the L'Oreal gel liner came with. The actual liner is very pigmented and goes on smoothly. However, I have to set it with a matte black eyeshadow, or else it will smudge all over my eyelids. That fact aside, it's pretty good, especially for $3!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in black and gunmetal and while I think they go on very easily (regardless of the hard to use brush they come with), they smudge like crazy on my oily lids (and I'm not even that oily!) They smudge even I wear a cream shadow base! I cannot wear them if I am going to have a long day and need my makeup to last for 10-12 hours.

I bought them in January of this year and I think they're already dried up. I can see the product coming away from the packaging. It's not a huge bummer, considering they were $3 each but I recommend spending a few extra bucks and buying the Loreal Infallible Lacquer Liners instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by inthemindsofangels

This was the first eyeliner I purchased that wasn't in a pencil or marker form. It only costs three dollars and comes well-packaged (ELF always seems to have very impressive and professional packaging for such an affordable brand) in a little glass cube and matte black twist-off cap. It even came with a little angled eyeliner brush tucked in the packaging. I know it comes in quite a few shades, but I just tuck with plain ol' black.

I used this eyeliner to layer over my pencil, building on it to intensify the look. It's really creamy and very pigmented. It's actually almost too creamy; I can see it transferring easily, especially if you have oily lids. I wouldn't recommend this on your waterline, either, because I can see it smudging very easily after a couple hours of wear.

I do like it though, it's very easy to apply, looks great, and it's made me want to experiment with other cream and gel liners of the same type. I would recommend it to someone who wants to experiment without splurging, or anyone who just needs a good black liner.