October 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Stiletto Voluptuous Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by TrueLoveBeauty

This is my all-time favorite mascara! I already have extremley long lashes so I like to emphasize them! So many mascaras just clump or crumble and don't give you any more length no matter how much you apply! With this, I can do one or two sweeps and I instantly see a difference. I like to curl my lashes before I apply this. Works great, love the waterproof!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

This is like killer heels for ur eyelashes (being petite I do luv me some high heels)
Price: ~$9
Pkg: the S-shaped brush doesn't bother me
Length: a lot, better than Colossal
Volume: sadly lacking, natural at best
This isn't a volumizing mascara per se but if ur looking for a lengthening mascara, this is for u

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by merde111

This mascara gave me wonderful length; better than many more expensive mascaras; I love the way it makes my lashes look. The only down side is that I have hooded eyes, and even this waterproof version ended up in a smudgy fan shape on my eyelids. I use eyeshadow primer and powder eyeshadow, so there shouldn't be a problem with this kind of smudging, especially with a waterproof mascara, but unfortunately it did. That's the reason I took off one lippie; others who don't have hooded eyes may not have the same problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by HELLOLeslyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my Holy Grail mascara! I've been using it for close to 2 years now, and it is the only mascara I use anymore. The description of the mascara says it is supposed to lengthen, add volume, and (obviously) be water proof, which is does, and then some! It separates my lashes beautifully, and makes them look super long, while adding a little bit of volume. It doesn't clump what so ever, it doesn't feel heavy or thick on my lashes, and it dries fast (on your lashes)! Another plus is that, it holds a curl ALL day! My biggest must have for a mascara is, it MUST hold a curl all day... and it does! My lashes are very straight, and have a difficult time staying curled, so my mascara must be able to hold it! I don't go a day without putting this mascara on, so I curl my lashes and put it on right after my shower (usually around 11am), and my lashes stay curled until I take it off before bed (usually around midnight). As far as being waterproof goes, it is GREAT at that. I can go swimming, cry, be out in the rain, or sweat, and it wont run, smudge, smear, or flake. Which leads to another plus for me, that it DOESN'T FLAKE! I have a very serious eye disease, which has made my eyes really sensitive, so I can't wear mascara that will flake off into my eye. So while most other mascaras do, this one DOES NOT flake! My only possible "complaint", would be that because it is so waterproof, it can be a little difficult to get off when you want it off. However, since I just reapply it every day... It doesn't bother me. So all in all, I love this mascara. I recommend it to everyone I know, and I continue to stock up, so I will never run out! Also, I have found a local store that sells it for only $4.79 (AKA SUPER CHEAP)!!! So definitely check out more "Family Owned" local stores before buying it from target for $8! :]

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by amhalal

Hate this mascara. Doesn't do much for my lashes, but the worst is the black smudges it leaves under my eyes without fail. Back to Full n Soft or Telescopic.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by amandaw087

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

edit: smudgey racoon eyes!!!!

I actually really like this mascara. I'm a nurse and I rarely wear mascara because I always end up with raccoon eyes by the end of a 12 hour shift. This stuff stays put and holds a curl for the whole shift (even on my pin straight lashes!) woo!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by LoFra

The best mascara I have ever used by far! It really is waterproof (which is good for me because I have naturally watery eyes) and it lengthened my lashes immediatly. Nice color and it won't come off unless you rub it repeatedly. Honestly, it made my lashes have the same look as stilettos have for feet. Will buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Mascaras don't really wow me very often--I find they're pretty much all the same and most of them are decent. But this is a step above the rest. The brush is weird and you'll have to get used to applying the mascara with it (it's easy at first to get this mascara all over your face!). It's worth the effort. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be impressed with the unreally long, thick lashes this mascara creates. I am not even exaggerating when I say it looks like I've had lash extensions when I wear this. If you curl your lashes, wait until after you've applied this and stand back and be blown away by the results. In the two weeks I've been using this, I've had multiple comments about how "lucky I am" to have such long lashes! The only down side is that it is hard to get off at the end of the day--and you may need a lash brush the first couple of times you use it till the product settles onto the brush. You'll need to use a gentle, water soluble cleanser and a wash cloth.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Blingbling07

This one's a keeper... first of all, love the packaging, it's very cool and feels sturdy. The product itself is a lot dryer than the other mascaras that I own, which i initially was skeptical about, but it's a great lengthening mascara, if you have short and stubby lashes like me, this one works! It does clump a bit, but not too bad. It's the most lengthening mascara i have tried so far, doesn't give as much volume as the falsies or L'oreal voluminus, but more length for sure. :-)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by justilou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Three words: ALL OVER FACE!!!
Worn this for three weeks now and it's going in the bin.