August 22, 2014 | 1974 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Doubling Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have naturally long dark lashes (thanks parents). This mascara added length, further darkened them, slightly thickened and slightly curled them. The end result was (as the first reviewer put so well) natural looking but pretty. Sort of a my-lashes-but-better kind of thing. I've experienced a tiny bit of flaking, but nothing that would turn me off. I'm really impressed with the wand (love the tapered brush for getting my inner lashes) and the curling ability-as you can see from the picture, it added a slight curl without me having to use a lash curler! Love that. I put that I will buy again, BUT I will have to check back on that-I most likely will, but I have to see how long this will last, hopefully at least a few months, before drying out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by primavolta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara for creating a natural, pretty look. I have long, plentiful lashes but they are quite fine and straight. This mascara is perfect for giving them that little push. (As compared to my big push mascara, Diorshow Iconic.) I can see that if you have shorter or thinner lashes that this mascara might not perform as well, but otherwise, this is a great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by ebbykins

Got this mascara as a free treat from a promo deal at a store near me. I was excited to try it as I'm a mascara addict, so freebies are exciting. However, I went to apply it and got nothing from it. It's not even a decent natural look, no oomph whatsoever compared to Full N Soft, LashBlast or other comparable volumizing mascaras I've used, will not ever buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by CHLucky7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this as a gift from The Bay. It is wet and very buildable, it just smushes too easyliy, but it's very easy to take off. I would suggest this as a every day mascara, but I wouldn't wear it to special occasions, since it dosn't make your eyes fashy and big.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I got a sample of this as a gift with purchase so I have a mini size. I would have never bought this product any other way tbh.
It is a very wet formula that is very black but doesn't do much to my thin lashes. The wand is cone shaped and is ideal for easy and precise mascara application. However, the formula is disappointing as it does not lengthen or volumize my lashes. It is easily dissolved with water, however it is difficult to remove smudges on the eyelid.
Not worth the money and I can find many drugstore mascaras that can work so much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by xoxo331

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara if you want length and a little bit of volume. I love the tapered bristle brush because it coats every single lash. I have short, stick straight Asian lashes, and this mascara does really make them show up. It's okay at holding a curl, could be better. I have really oily eyelids and this stays on with minimal flaking, even though it's not waterproof. For me, this is a nice everyday mascara, but I would recommend a different one if you are going to a party or need your mascara to be absolutely budge proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by katievaletine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It was fantastic! My lashes looked so long and it made them look thicker. It is definitely a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very impressed with this! I love the tapered wand that narrows down to a point -- which makes it easy to coat those teeny lashes in the inner corners of the eye. The formula is wet, buildable, and so lengthening and volumizing that my lashes look almost like falsies. Definitely worth a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by lestrange

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is probably my favorite mascara that is still on the market. I discovered it a few years ago and just keep coming back to it. Its a good mix of natural and dramatic - so its appropriate for any occasion. I love that its very black and lengthening. The wand is still a traditional bristle one (instead of the rubber ones popular now) which I like (since its definitely necessary to make voluminous long lashes). It's performance is probably equal to a lot of other mascaras out there, but it comes of so easily! I coat my lashes very thickly, so I don't know if this works for everyone, but for me it is easily removable with just water - get your lashes wet, wait a few seconds, and you can gently remove the mascara in clumps that slide off your lashes. Definitely something I will repurchase again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is just OK. I usually use Cover Girl Lash Blast and like that one a lot. I got this as a free gift with a purchase at Clinique so I decided to give it a try. The first thing I noticed is that it is very wet. The wand isn't very precise so I had a hard time putting it on properly, especially in the corners of my eyes. It also smeared all over my upper lids when I applied it. I tried it on my bottom lashes, but it left me with raccoon eyes so I use it on the top lashes only. It runs when my eyes water.
The plus side is that it does give you a nice fringe of lashes and definitely lengthens and pumps them up.
I wouldn't buy this again. For the price, it's not worth it.