July 28, 2014 | 1930 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by HeatherRV

I love this product! I bout my first product yesturday. (Good to Grape) The brush is curvy at the bottom, which makes it easy to paint your nails without getting polish all over your skin and cuticles. I love the colours and the mixture isn't goopy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by matty6

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this nail polish! The brush is Great and the polish goes on nicely and dries fast. It really is very good quality. My manicure lasts using Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

No. Just no. I bought Midnight in NY for $14.95 thinking it was worth it if it upheld its end of the bargain. I put in on before bed, allowing it to dry overnight (trust me I can di this without smudging it). Anyway by 11:30 am the next morning I had 1 chipped nail. By 5:30 pm I had 3 very badly chipped nails. Total and utter crapola. This stuff applies all wrong with the brush, it seemed to deposit thinner amounts on the tips of my nails which I had to fix. Then it took AGES to dry. And yeah, less than 24 hours later I have multiple chips. Now before the holier than thou reviewers come proclaiming I didnt put this polish on 'the right way' I'd like to say that yes i did. Funny but most people on here have actually figured out how to properly apply nail polish. But I digress..... I have experienced nothing but chipping nightmares from Sally Hanson products time and time again. I shouldnt be surprised but I am. A totally inferior and overpriced product. Yuk.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by berrycurious

This formula is great. Not gloopy. Dries fast but not too fast. Not too thin. Nice and wide, curved brush. I don't know how Essence nail polish gets better ratings than this -- seriously, people?

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by dananana13

This polish has been my holy grail polish for around 6 months now.

I work in a petrol station as a manager so you can imagine the chips my nails would get. This colour can be put on a weekday night in front of the television and you can be off to bed in the next hour or so.

The polish will last me a week even 10 days if I'm lucky but I do the whole base and top coat thing as well.

The only downside I have is the price like many other reviewers. at $14.95 AUD it's a tad pricey so when I see one in the bargain bin I make sure to snap it up

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by SophieCosford

Here in New Zealand this nail polish is fairly expensive, about $20 NZD per bottle. I purchased the salon manicure range including the base coat, colour (greige) and top coat. I used all 3 and am very impressed. The colour has not chipped at all and I've had it on my nails for a week. The application was easy, I enjoyed the shape of the bottle in my hand. The rubber ring around the top was useful when holding and applying as your hand didn't slip. The brush is different to other ranges but I found it a good shape for applying the polish on my nails. The colour is a little darker than shown in the bottle, more of a lavender grey. I would buy this range again as it is similar to a salon manicure for a fraction of the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Seyb3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I found it hard to choose a particular colour so I bought Cear'd for Takeoff and thought i would use it either on its own or as a top coat. For the high price (approx $17AU) I don't think this product is anything too special. After having my nails done professionally I'd have to say that this does fall short of a complete salon manicure. Another negative I found was that it had such a strong smell! I dont usually find that other nail polishes bother me but this one smelt so strong! I didn't find that the polish lasted much longer than any other polish I'd use. Does have a nice shiny finish though. Would recommend Rimmell, dry in 60 seconds (only about $8AU) over this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by karlaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have this product in "red my lips" and i totally love it its a dark red and the more layers on the polish you add to your nail it gets darker and i totally love that and this nail polish never chips!! I'll have it on for weeks and not have one chip LOVE IT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

I have this in two shades and the formula is fab - glossy, opaque with one coat, and dries superfast. The one I love is Terracotta - don't let the name fool you - it is a straight camel colour and is ultra chic and neutral and goes with anything - gives the true 1970's mannequin hands. I am very fair and yellow toned and this works for me as it looks a tad peachy but at times looks a bit too ochre/mustard yellow so might be a perfect nude for darker more yellow skintones. The other shade I have is mudslide which is too cooltoned for me to wear - the hunt continues for a shade that works for me in this product - I love the formula anyway so rate it highly in that aspect and it wears well and stands up to domestic chores/dishes etc with minimal chipping so gotta love that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by bbarry75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love, love, love.
-All I did was push back my cuticles, and clean my nails with rubbing alcohol, apply 2 coats and done.
-It's been a week and the polish is just starting to get stress cracks, but no chips.

Update: makes my nails peel if I use it for weeks on end.